TinyMight / TM 2

Just received mine and awesome as everyone says. The odd thing is my TM hums when its on session and hums when i press it on-demand. Does anyone have this issue? and is there a fix or is that normal?

DangerNoodle,

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Just received mine and awesome as everyone says. The odd thing is my TM hums when its on session and hums when i press it on-demand. Does anyone have this issue? and is there a fix or is that normal?
Several folks have opined about noise the Tinymight makes. I can hardly hear mine when it’s on regardless of mode (on-demand which I mainly use and session mode). I never notice because it’s really quiet for me, no issues. It was never an issue or consideration. :peace:

cosimo

i've been delaying the purchase of my TM... I want to get the most up-to-date version of it i can and well.. I'm also waiting for the currency exchange rate of my country to drop a bit more.
But a friend pointed out that pre-ordered things are usually cheaper than the normal price they get once they are officially released. Not sure if this is true or not... anyone know if this is true? do you guys think that the TM can get more expensive as time goes by?

cosimo,
Reactions: Summer

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Vaporific has attended too many concerts and his hearing is probably crap...:rockon:
I can’t hear you, lol. Yes, too many concerts and loud music. But seriously, I’ve held the TM up to each ear and I really don’t notice any significant noise or even low level noise. It’s never been an issue or nuisance for me. TM simply rocks and works very well every time. :peace:

scooterboy

Muppet, not moped.
Several folks have opined about noise the Tinymight makes. I can hardly hear mine when it’s on regardless of mode (on-demand which I mainly use and session mode). I never notice because it’s really quiet for me, no issues. It was never an issue or consideration. :peace:
Mine's very quiet as well. I have to put my ear within ~6 inches from it to hear the buzz.

And my hearing is pretty good!

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Mines not loud either.

But a friend pointed out that pre-ordered things are usually cheaper than the normal price they get once they are officially released. Not sure if this is true or not... anyone know if this is true? do you guys think that the TM can get more expensive as time goes by?

I don't think so – this is not a prerelease kind of deal, the TM has been out for about a year now. What might change sometime is that we don't have to preorder anymore because more units can be build and will be available.

Siebter,
Reactions: Faolan

z0r

Turning off the LED is so damn great, I love having the option to do so.

I'm gonna order one for a friend, this thing is just too good right out of the box. No learning curve to instant success, yet I see a lot of opportunity for tweaking usage. Very, very cool.

Under default (nonstealth) conditions I haven't been able to consistently reproduce this, but sometimes after fiddling with button presses, I find the TM will vibrate when I press the button and then cease. I'll press the button 3 times and then it goes through the power-on process (battery life vibrations), so it isn't "on".

I definitely hear the buzz, and hear a change in the buzz as it approaches temp in on-demand mode at least, which is a nice indicator if I ever want to go full stealth and nerf the haptic feedback. It doesn't bother me at all, but I also don't ever have a need to operate in full silence (my roiling gut alone will alert anyone to my presence)

fogbank

I'm gonna order one for a friend, this thing is just too good right out of the box. No learning curve to instant success, yet I see a lot of opportunity for tweaking usage. Very, very cool.

Under default (nonstealth) conditions I haven't been able to consistently reproduce this, but sometimes after fiddling with button presses, I find the TM will vibrate when I press the button and then cease. I'll press the button 3 times and then it goes through the power-on process (battery life vibrations), so it isn't "on".
I experience this as well, and others have mentioned it in this thread (or the old FC thread). I think the manufacturer added this as a way to let the user know that the unit was responding, but that the button presses were not correct. That would prevent the user from believing that the unit or the battery are dead.

The fact that my two units run at different temps on the same dial setting notwithstanding, the TM has been the easiest vape that I've ever had to learn to use. I have been able to get great results every time with the stock setup. There was very little learning curve for usage. Now I'm just working out minor details like how to load the stem efficiently, and how to maintain the vape itself.

mc

I find mine is now working incredibly better at lower settings. After a few weeks it's just started working better at 6 and 7. Where before I needed to go up to 8 and 9. Has anyone else noticed this? Maybe there is a bit of a break in period? I'm not sure what could have possibly changed.

mc-gman,

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
I find mine is now working incredibly better at lower settings. After a few weeks it's just started working better at 6 and 7. Where before I needed to go up to 8 and 9. Has anyone else noticed this? Maybe there is a bit of a break in period? I'm not sure what could have possibly changed.
I also noticed this on several vapes that I've had ...
I may be saying shit but it looks like the resistance of the coils stabilizes after a few cycles ??:shrug::thinker:
Coil experts called to the scene

Hoosier

I placed my order yesterday. I’ve been following this thread very closely and have waited 8 months to make my decision. I’ve been using my Mighty daily and have been on the search for a portable vaporizer that can beat it in terms of ease of use and massive performance. The TinyMight looks like the perfect runner up, hope it lives up to its name. I’ve owned a Tetra p80 but that didint really do it for me, the 18mm joint was very difficult to pack, weed would always fall out into the heater, also I could never get a full extraction with it, always hotspotted in the middle.
I haven’t used my crafty in the month I have had my TM. You will be happy!

Hoosier,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Alright since it was mentioned before, I just noticed how much darker mine has also gotten from hand oils now (have had it since very end of December), compared to the little bit of what I can see by the aluminum top and bottom... The smaller rounded side where the button is happens to be incredibly smooth now too, so yeah no need to use any wax or other oils at all I guess, natural oil over time! The sides are still pretty rough of course, so we'll see after more months continue to go by? :rofl:

Last edited:
Top Bottom