TinyMight / TM 2

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Let’s talk TM cases. Has anyone found a perfect fit? I’ve been looking at mouse cases as they seem to be about the right size.

Ended up ordering this guy from amazon. The inner dimension listed for the product are larger by over an inch. I though this case was going to be to big but It turns out it’s almost too small! It just fits the Tm a stem and a battery.

View attachment 200
View attachment 202
I’ve been passively searching too. Camera cases, vape pen cases, etc and nothing has hit home with me yet. I prefer something a bit longer to fit the short stem attached. I know that could be risky without anything covering the stem but that’s how I’d use an on-the-go case.

Welcome back @Khelek41girl ! Thanks for the videos - saw the first one way back when (great!) and never saw the second (great clouds through glass! I haven’t mated my Tinymight to my rig yet - one day soon.)

Regarding battery usage, my experience is similar to @scooterboy above however my temps are relatively higher and my draws are around 10 seconds each. At the prospect of sounding like a broken record, the Tinymight is simply awesome! The vapor is very cool. Love it!:peace:

abcd5432

Fascinating how each of us can use it so differently. Here's what I've been doing over an evening:

I prefer a light buzz (micro-doser), so a single load actually lasts me a few hours:
I take 2 (5-second) hits at 3,
~30 minutes later I take 2 hits at 3.5,
~30 minutes later I take 2 hits at 4,
~30 minutes later 2 hits at 4.5,
~30 minutes later 2 hits at 5.

I've found that at 5.5 I start to get the burnt popcorn taste, so I stop at 5.

Keeping each draw to 5 seconds keeps the vapor VERY cool, which is a plus.

Before I go to bed I reload it (still set on 5) in case I get up in the night and can't get back to sleep.

I've only had the TM for a week, but the above regimen kept my battery at 4 buzzes for two nights, then 3 buzzes for two nights, then I recharged it. I'll be giving the stem/CU a good cleaning today so we'll see how much build-up 1 week generated.
I don't know how you can kill a bowl in one hit and not die. My lungs must be screwed up.

I nurse mine in a similar manner.

scooterboy

Muppet, not moped.
I don't know how you can kill a bowl in one hit and not die. My lungs must be screwed up.

I nurse mine in a similar manner.
Oh, I can definitely kill a bowl in one hit (ok maybe two). If I'm particularly stressed on a weekend day, I'll take a big rip. I just don't prefer to do that nightly.

I tell friends: "I like to float just a couple of inches off the ground, not soar."

scooterboy

Muppet, not moped.
Let’s talk TM cases. Has anyone found a perfect fit? I’ve been looking at mouse cases as they seem to be about the right size.

Ended up ordering this guy from amazon. The inner dimension listed for the product are larger by over an inch. I though this case was going to be to big but It turns out it’s almost too small! It just fits the Tm a stem and a battery.
Here's another one from Amazon, for a gaming mouse. The interior compartment is bigger, but you may have to remove the molded insert and replace it with some foam of your own:
mousecase.jpg

abcd5432

Oh, I can definitely kill a bowl in one hit (ok maybe two). If I'm particularly stressed on a weekend day, I'll take a big rip. I just don't prefer to do that nightly.

I tell friends: "I like to float just a couple of inches off the ground, not soar."
I also kill a bowl in one or two strokes at high temperatures. I pull at an average pace for 25 -30 seconds and voila-huge clouds . just an unreal powerful blow.

Alright, I'm grabbing a bigger bong and trying this again. Pleaee pm me your billing addresses for my medical bills, or just come over to me and take a nice sweet sedative so I borrow a lung...

JonServo

Still trying to find the sweet spot for myself, but most bowls are killed in 3 hits. If I over pack it I can get longer sessions, but I really enjoy the quick small bowls in my Tinymight.

I have some old external battery cases that seem to work well for transport. I believe they came with my Anker battery packs.

IMPORTANT EDIT:
Forgot to thank the powers that be, who have blazed the trail onwards to open our new home. Thank you.

Last edited:

murf2010

Fascinating how each of us can use it so differently. Here's what I've been doing over an evening:

I prefer a light buzz (micro-doser), so a single load actually lasts me a few hours:
I take 2 (5-second) hits at 3,
~30 minutes later I take 2 hits at 3.5,
~30 minutes later I take 2 hits at 4,
~30 minutes later 2 hits at 4.5,
~30 minutes later 2 hits at 5.

I've found that at 5.5 I start to get the burnt popcorn taste, so I stop at 5.

Keeping each draw to 5 seconds keeps the vapor VERY cool, which is a plus.

Before I go to bed I reload it (still set on 5) in case I get up in the night and can't get back to sleep.

I've only had the TM for a week, but the above regimen kept my battery at 4 buzzes for two nights, then 3 buzzes for two nights, then I recharged it. I'll be giving the stem/CU a good cleaning today so we'll see how much build-up 1 week generated.
What am I doing wrong? I get maybe 2-3 hits from a load and it’s cashed and dark if I even dance for a second too long on 5.5-6. 5 second draws for me combust. I gotta stay around 3-4 and only hold the trigger for maybe 3 seconds. Obviously I’m not doing something correctly.

Murf2010,
  • Wow
Reactions: Dayseed

Vaporific

What am I doing wrong? I get maybe 2-3 hits from a load and it’s cashed and dark if I even dance for a second too long on 5.5-6. 5 second draws for me combust. I gotta stay around 3-4 and only hold the trigger for maybe 3 seconds. Obviously I’m not doing something correctly.
Check the heater screen and see if it moved or pushed dow into the coil/heater. I think that happened to mine with my only combustion episode a couple weeks ago. :peace:

Vaporific,
Reactions: Siebter

jbm

I was using my TM last night in on demand mode and as I was picking it up to take a hit I heard a click. I almost thought the glass tube had broken, but it was intact. Any ideas as to what that may have been? It seems to be working fine and has not happened again. Is there an additional glass part in the internals it might be?

Jbm,

Tweakz

I was using my TM last night in on demand mode and as I was picking it up to take a hit I heard a click. I almost thought the glass tube had broken, but it was intact. Any ideas as to what that may have been? It seems to be working fine and has not happened again. Is there an additional glass part in the internals it might be?
all right, there is still a small quartz holder inside . it seems strong

Tweakz,
Reactions: Siebter

jbm

all right, there is still a small quartz holder inside . it seems strong
Can I check that without taking the bottom off? I can’t think why it’d crack, I was only at 6.5 at the time. Is there anything else that could have caused a click?

Jbm,

scooterboy

Muppet, not moped.
Barring an actual defect, it sounds like your dial is calibrated higher than typical for some reason. In other words you get similar results working in a dial window of 1-4 as others get from say 4-7 or 4-8. In the old FC thread people talked of a special menu that lets you calibrate that window. Perhaps you should contact the maker, tell him your symptoms and see if he thinks that calibration is the answer. If so, he'll tell you how to do it. Or maybe he'll think it's something else and want to repair/replace it. But I would start there.

jbm

Remove the top ring, the o-ring, the aluminum tube, and check the inner glass tube. Don't rotate the inner glass.
The inner glass looks fine. I have an email into the maker about this, maybe I was mistaken.

Jbm,

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
IMG-20200517-155324.jpg
Just noticed some nasty in the battery's
This isn't good... But it's easy to clean.
The battery at the top was worse than the others.
Battery door cleaned too

Vaporific

IMG-20200517-155324.jpg
Just noticed some nasty in the battery's
This isn't good... But it's easy to clean.
The battery at the top was worse than the others.
Battery door cleaned too
What is your preferred method to clean these? I haven’t cleaned mine yet but you’ve got me thinking. Tempted to bring my Tinymight on a flat hike but may leave it home and take something else. I don’t have a good pocket travel option yet for it, particularly the stem. I love the cork option but haven’t had a chance to get some (it will take a few tries too I suspect). Happy Sunday all. :leaf: :peace:

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
So dreary day here in Wisconsin. TinyMighty is doing his/her part to make me sunny!!. I cleaned the cooling unit this weekend. I lost one of the small silicone rings for that unit. At least for me that is going to be a challenge. Keeping enough of those around.

The cooling unit is great. I don't know about anyone else but I never have hot vapor. That's even though I hit the bowl several times at the end at the highest temp. Really nice design. It's also kind of fun to look at. Simple idea to impede and impact airflow and that in itself lowers the temperature. Cool.

David

JonServo

The inner glass looks fine. I have an email into the maker about this, maybe I was mistaken.
If my finger touches the button lightly (without activating power or heating), it can make small click-like noises too. Are you sure it wasn't the button itself?

JonServo,
Top Bottom