TinyMight / TM 2

Tweakz

I can completely kill the load in 2 huge blows . or for 4 delicious and dense hits. it's just unbelievable. the honeymoon will soon be over, but it's like it's just begun for me.

the screen that is in front of the heater inside the device, how to get it accurately? just push it down or Unscrew the bolt from the bottom ? has anyone taken the screen out of there to clean it?

HighLads

I just found Tinymights in stock over here in Europe for a killer price, the shop is legit!
No idea if this is a mistake but its 230 Euros with free 24h express shipping :D
Their partner shop in France says they will be available April 10th, but here it says in stock so be ready for mistakes, but you might end up getting one for a very good price anyway!

https://jahvaporizer.com/portable-vaporizer/23192661-tinymight-vaporizer.html

Pulled the trigger this morning, I hope it gets here before the weekend! Very very excited about this one

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I can completely kill the load in 2 huge blows . or for 4 delicious and dense hits. it's just unbelievable. the honeymoon will soon be over, but it's like it's just begun for me.

the screen that is in front of the heater inside the device, how to get it accurately? just push it down or Unscrew the bolt from the bottom ? has anyone taken the screen out of there to clean it?

You unscrew top retainer ring to remove o ring and tube holder, then heater screen is below.

YaMon

Vaping since 2010

Are you referring to a screen beneath the heater as opposed too the one that sits just above the heater?

YaMon,

MonkeyTime

I'm caught up, but was a few days behind and this thread can fly! So a couple are old, but I wanted to say......

Just wait till i snap some photos of with the 14 to 19 mm reducer... I am amazed how well it works with 14mm bowl.. I actually prefer glass on glass mod with my WP ,cause it is easier to detach it. The stock setup cannot be beat on portability though,i doubt there could be anything as effective at that length.
g7B72T0JocL9.JPG
8dmKbWgMYL7n.JPG
yJNKHciIi1uf.JPG

so AV, I don't see the heater screen on the table, is it in there just floating around or does the joint sit low enough to sort of hold it down? I tried to get mine set up like this, but none of my pieces sat near low enough (probably all 19mm depth for RBT stuff) to hold it from bouncing around and the thought of open screens over a hot, unguarded coil didn't sound like my kind of experimenting. The thought of it bouncing around above an energized coil just didn't sound good either.......

I don't why it combusted. I've used that same rig a ton, even on higher settings. Surprised the hell out of me. Perhaps the cooling unit and the screen being as bit dirty contributed to the combusting. So far just a one off.... but shows it is possible with the tiny might

I've combusted once also, in very similar circumstances. Dryer, more finely ground, probably packed a bit tight into a wooden 18mm stem used with a swiss tree HT. I believe I was set at 8 and it went in the first few seconds inhaling, probably before the coil had settled in, they all tend to overshoot and balance out IMO. I've used the same setup dozens of times since without another incident.

All this talk about high and low temps, seems every thread has it's moments. Lost in all those "good intentions" is the fact that we're able to discuss both ends of the spectrum because the units are capable of working great for both uses. It's a special little vape that can one hit a nice load and almost as well as a GH IMO, but lacking just a bit, but makes up for it with non-proprietary batteries, or can be packed fuller and ridden out closer to a nice session vape, at lower or higher temperatures equally as efficiently depending your tastes.

At least it seems we all agree that this little unit can really deliver!

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
I just received my replacement Tm.
Exactly 5 days after my email confirming that in fact my potentiometer did not always make contact preventing it from being able to sometimes turn it on.
From my experience I can say the following:

The best vape on the market also has the best customer service. END

For those who still have doubts about buying a Tinymight:
Don't waste any more time ... you are still not in the front line of vaporizers
Here it is ... with all accessories including new battery !! Amazing
I love the smell of properly treated wood

Thanks Ville

IMG-20200317-172830.jpg

Last edited:

LabPong

A little, my guess is it will disappear by itself after a few weeks. Might be the oil/wax used on the wood.

I could not stand the smell.....its the wood. I ended up taking everything apart as much as possible without taking the bottom plate off the wood. I then used iso on qtips and wiped it all off......then let it air out....then did burn offs....the repeat as needed.

You can use it...and take the battery and stem out right after....let it breath out as it is warmed up and then will cool off....after a week or so...it will not be as bad. But you can accelerate the time by wiping it off with iso a few times....dont get the wood wet.....just ever do damp from dabbing the qtip on it. Also point a flashlight down into it after doing this to get any of the qtip fibers out.

Justpassedu

I could not stand the smell.....its the wood. I ended up taking everything apart as much as possible without taking the bottom plate off the wood. I then used iso on qtips and wiped it all off......then let it air out....then did burn offs....the repeat as needed.

You can use it...and take the battery and stem out right after....let it breath out as it is warmed up and then will cool off....after a week or so...it will not be as bad. But you can accelerate the time by wiping it off with iso a few times....dont get the wood wet.....just ever do damp from dabbing the qtip on it. Also point a flashlight down into it after doing this to get any of the qtip fibers out.
Just a idea and it may or may not work , but maybe a few drops of essential oil rubbed into the wood may help. something like lavender or Orange or whatever someone may like best .

Catnipmint

Hi!

I ordered my on 01.24, got my tracking number yesterday, and shipped today with all of accessories. I'm always git great support, but for the answer had to wait a couple of days. I hope its safely arrive before hungary lockdown, world seems to gone mad. I had to go to work still not got virus, sadly cannot work from home office.

Shit Snacks

Ugh I am so upset, stood up from the couch with my irreplaceable short green RBT drydrotube in my lap and the tip shattered as it hit the floor...

IMG-20200317-122105885.jpg

IMG-20200317-121918890.jpg

IMG-20200317-121855933.jpg

I only really started using it when I got my TinyMight, and have since come to a rely on it heavily... I would typically start with the j hook for the low temps, and then switch to the d tube after level 4.5 temp stepping to 6.5 to help keep vapor smooth... Lucky to have had it at all?

Pretty early for the first casualty of this crazy quarantine, seriously it's stupid that I am so upset over some glass, but I can't help feel this right now since my mistake was stupid lol

LabPong

Pretty early for the first casualty of this crazy quarantine, seriously it's stupid that I am so upset over some glass, but I can't help feel this right now since my mistake was stupid lol

I feel for you brother.....just broke my new 710 banger last night. Got some fresh strong stuff and wanted to clean my rig and banger out first. Took the clips off the coil to the banger...and some how the thing broke in my hands.....:cry:

Then....this afternoon...I was using my new splinter with the Ddave ulitmate cooler (with water) and the mod slipped away from the glass piece as I was one handing it ......hit the thin capet floor rug and the batter blew out...and I saw a piece rolling ....rolling away.......crap. Glass inset came out but luckily not broke. Time to get the $$$ loctite myself to fix.

All that and each time I was not even medicated yet.....lol damn Im always so careful too. Just purchased silicon sleevs for my mods.

Here is maybe a replacement for you S Snacks.....

DDave ULITMATE COOLING STEM FEMALE

s366828541479040465_p100_i6_w1600.jpeg

Maybe ask if he can sell without the adapters. I got one of the last 18male versions late last fall.

Shit Snacks

I feel for you brother.....just broke my new 710 banger last night. Got some fresh strong stuff and wanted to clean my rig and banger out first. Took the clips off the coil to the banger...and some how the thing broke in my hands.....:cry:

Then....this afternoon...I was using my new splinter with the Ddave ulitmate cooler (with water) and the mod slipped away from the glass piece as I was one handing it ......hit the thin capet floor rug and the batter blew out...and I saw a piece rolling ....rolling away.......crap. Glass inset came out but luckily not broke. Time to get the $$$ loctite myself to fix.

All that and each time I was not even medicated yet.....lol damn Im always so careful too. Just purchased silicon sleevs for my mods.

Here is maybe a replacement for you S Snacks.....

DDave ULITMATE COOLING STEM FEMALE

s366828541479040465_p100_i6_w1600.jpeg

Maybe ask if he can sell without the adapters. I got one of the last 18male versions late last fall.

Thank you unfortunately I find this kind of cooler more tedious, I have one with a male joint that can be used as a stem in 18mm vapes and I never use it anymore.

I will just have to find a glass worker to help me salvage, I think three of the four fins are okay, and maybe someone could add on a narrower, even bent mouthpiece too... I mean if I could find a good glass worker than I would have them make me a whole lot of custom gear honestly lol

Aside from the lamart mini j hook I do have a couple custom 18mm female glass mouthpieces that I got in a trade from someone here, they don't have the cooling fans that were so effective here, but still nice. I am lucky all things considered! but still annoyed I made such a careless error, not like me, too zonked and distracted by FC honestly!

Shit Snacks

SSnacks.....are you saying you have one of these?

DDucs.jpg

Also, do you not like the XL8R ones?

Yup! I think it was called V3... Used with Tubo

I have some xl8r jr stems and I do like them, use them my SplinterV2, but haven't tried to use one in the tinymight... (this d tube was better, big flat fins, arranged for a perfect vapor maze blocking all debris) Contemplating trying to add glass beads held in with another screen in my smoked RBT stem, I also think it is time to clean my TM cooling unit I've had in my stock short stem... Don't have the upline taster either just the octa.

This is one of those customs, I'll show the other one when I dig it out at some point later

IMG-20200317-141412806.jpg

It is a dark blue, and yes, it looks like ____

LabPong

Yea that green one you had looks like it was perfect...nice wider or thicker section with good pinch spacing. How wide was the mouth exit...larger than an XL8R but smaller than that V3 cooler like I have?

That dark blue one looks really comfortable.

Shit Snacks

Yea that green one you had looks like it was perfect...nice wider or thicker section with good pinch spacing. How wide was the mouth exit...larger than an XL8R but smaller than that V3 cooler like I have?

That dark blue one looks really comfortable.

Yeah it does have a great mouthpiece!

The green one was like standard 18mm tube I think, just polished at the tip. The four flat fins were all perfect identical right size, and they were each at an angle so that every airflow gap ended up hitting one eventually. But yeah a more narrow mouthpiece would've been nicer and it was a little long (though thankfully shorter than the regular clear drydrotubes that were for sale at one point, I had one that I sold bc of this one)

Shit Snacks,

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
I mean the screen above the heater. which is inside, protecting against ingress of particles
@Shit Snacks replied with the correct answer for you at the same tine I asked for this.

For those that haven't or have not had an opportunity to, when you receive your TM remove the parts down to and including the screen just above the heater. Clean all these parts and clean where they came from. I've done this for both my TMs and they were both left my cleaning supplies with a fair amount of manufacturing residue. (Take pictures as you do this so you know in what order the parts go back in!)

Vapor Mainline

Vapor (Ent)husiast
The first day with the TinyMight has been lovely! The packaging is great! I've already repurposed two of the three hemp baggies I got in the whole package, cool stuff! Overall I think this vape is fast and incredibly potent...all supported by batteries that can last more than just under 2 bowls :p. I can get nice vapor nearly as quickly as the SBJr with a kitchen torch and the restrictor disk, and the flavor is way more inviting:drool: The ease at which I can both change the load size or pop out the cooling units for cleaning is very convenient and puts . One thing I prefer about this vape over my Milaana 1.5 is the fact that the tube meets the metal rim at the bottom of the chamber very nicely, so that the herb I've loaded stays within the stem, and smaller bits of herb won't creep around the outer parts of the mesh, though I know many people don't mind the herb on their screens of RBT products. I personally always held them inverted as I used them, so not having to do so on a vape with a similar form factor and usage routine is nice. I'm not personally bothered by the LED creep along the bottom panel, and I love the little noise the heater gives as it's in use. I can definitely see why the honeymoon phase has lasted so long for other users, this thing is a beautiful little powerhouse

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I can definitely see why the honeymoon phase has lasted so long for other users, this thing is a beautiful little powerhouse
My honeymoon continues too. Though I had a little flap with my Tinymight a couple of loads ago, though I may have instigated it. I think I packed it too tight even with a coarser grind than I’ve had in the past (for a few reasons). The load wasn’t extracted that well and uneven, and I didn’t stir. I don’t care much for stirring too. The subsequent load was packed more loosely and results are much better. I’m still testing and varying things. I love the cooling unit and how it adjusts the herb chamber size - two-in-one if you ask me. My current herb chamber is less deep than wide and I’m trying to keep that a constant for the time being figuring that would work best. More testing is needed!

Another remarkable observation about the Tinymight is how it works. After 2 draws I’m feeling pretty dang good, pretty deep and long effects with this thing. I’ve yet to go above 7 too. I’ve gotten the wider air path down with the stock short stem. The blissful honeymoon continues. :peace:

Tweakz

@Vaporific that's right, at the expense of freer packing. this is the most appropriate option .it is better to pack more airily, in depth - freely, without pressing . abv is always a very even color.
this is a truly phenomenal device. I'm damn glad . it takes me so high and the clouds are so big Oh Holly Molly .

Top Bottom