TinyMight / TM 2

im not a robot

One thing I'd like to recommend is the Mistvape cup screen
yes those do seem useful. according to mistvape the cupscreens have a diameter of 9mm - is this about right?
did you get them together with the dosing capsules from urbanistic, or do you know of another source?
i have been browsing the internet for basketscreens, but was thinking i need sth closer to 12mm diameter (thats i what i thought the ID of the original was, but could be wrong, and i guess 3mm difference is fine as long as it isnt larger.)

im not a robot,
Reactions: Siebter

Sensory Leaf

That's interesting. I have a bit of OCD about this. I always make a point of tapping the load in with my finger just enough so that I can turn the stem upside down and no material will escape. I don't like the thought of little pieces dropping down. I have got the dark circle appear many times and had to stir. The problem is, half way through a load, the bud is half spent and dry, so after stirring, it will fall down inside the TM anyway. I will try a loose pack like you suggested tonight.

I too have this same OCD... My splinter z has got one, tiny bit of bud, stuck in the screen, and I can't get it out no matter what... It gets right on my nerves... But the TM, just tip it upside down and give it a blow if there is anything in there, it will come out

Nano-Doser

I use it with a screen i made (not the one that comes with the TM) kinda loose, it will prevent any flower to come off, i never have the need to use it upside down. I leave some space between the end of the MP and the screen this way is not close to the heater.

Whats-App-Image-2020-02-01-at-19-33-40.jpg

This way i can loose it with the pinky and stir with no issue at all, sometimes i dont even need a stirring tool just shake and go

Screenshot-2020-02-05-at-15-40-43.png

and the AVB looks nice, bright and "healthy" :lol::rofl::lol:

Screenshot-2020-02-05-at-17-01-40.png

Look that i could get another draw but is already spent... and i did more than 6 draws at 4,5 and a final one at 6
What i would like for maintenance is a small basket EVO style.

.3 is a lot to vape in 1 hit, you can micro dose .1 and still have no full extraction, .1g at 7 max for me and that 1st hit is great the follow up not so good...

Cheers
:cool:

I have been a little frustrated that my avb from the tinymight has not been brown enough. I feel like I'm wasting some good stuff based upon the colour after extracting to the point that the flavour gets a bit earthy and gross so I stop. Looking at your AVB picture is very reassuring though. Do you not think that there is goodies left in your herb at that level of extraction? Perhaps I am expecting the same colour as I get from my Dynavap which may be a bad comparison given that the TM is full.convection and won't get so dark.

@Nano-Doser – I have the exact same OCD issue and will only insert the stem when no herb will fall out of it when being turned upside down. *And* I want it to sit flush with the edge of the chamber. Most of the times I will not tap the load, but rather just lightly put a finger on top of it and twist the stem, which will result in a firm top and yet overall fluffy pack. And I never had to clean the screen above the coil yet.

I think a very light tap to secure the herb is ok and I really can't seem to not do it lol. I had to force myself earlier to not tamp at all and to be honest the results were very similar so I will continue to tap a little bit :)

Sensory Leaf

I have been a little frustrated that my avb from the tinymight has not been brown enough. I feel like I'm wasting some good stuff based upon the colour after extracting to the point that the flavour gets a bit earthy and gross so I stop. Looking at your AVB picture is very reassuring though. Do you not think that there is goodies left in your herb at that level of extraction? Perhaps I am expecting the same colour as I get from my Dynavap which may be a bad comparison given that the TM is full.convection and won't get so dark.

I think a very light tap to secure the herb is ok and I really can't seem to not do it lol. I had to force myself earlier to not tamp at all and to be honest the results were very similar so I will continue to tap a little bit :)

I thought the same... So I put some of my tinymight avb in the dynavap, and heated it real low on the cap... Not much vapour came out at all (not even a hit) although the abv had gone darker

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
yes those do seem useful. according to mistvape the cupscreens have a diameter of 9mm - is this about right?
did you get them together with the dosing capsules from urbanistic, or do you know of another source?

Yeah, they were included in my set of capsules. I'm not sure about the diameter – you're right about the ID of the stock stem being 12mm, all I can say that those screens fit perfectly in both the stock stem and the Grav one (which is said to have slightly thicker glass); the diameter of the actual loading surface of the screen seems more like 10 or even 11mm to me.

My splinter z has got one, tiny bit of bud, stuck in the screen, and I can't get it out no matter what...

Aaargh, don't tell me this kinda stuff! :-)

But the TM, just tip it upside down and give it a blow if there is anything in there, it will come out

Aaaah. Yes. Very clean, very gratifying... :-)

I feel like I'm wasting some good stuff based upon the colour after extracting to the point that the flavour gets a bit earthy and gross so I stop. Looking at your AVB picture is very reassuring though. Do you not think that there is goodies left in your herb at that level of extraction?

I honestly think that judging abv by its color can be misleading sometimes (esp. when comparing abvs of different devices).

Last edited:

Tweakz

I agree. My Elev8r doesn't produce very dark ABV but I can tell a load is spent by taste even though it looks golden brown.

The color of ABV in Elev8r depends on how it was heated and how it was pulled. from the second or third hits, I’m everything evaporates completely to dark brown (I can show)

I'm sure that in TM everything is the same. depends on what mode (6-10) you are soaring and how much you pull. TM can evaporate everything in one hit(if you want it ) or 2-3 hits and ABV can will be dark brown

mephisto

After using the Grav taster with a screen before the glass screen, I am going back to the cu and a short stem. The center of the taster stem grabs too much heat from the center of the load. I need to remove the
screen from the cu and use a basket screen in front of it. Other than this small change, the TM really has made me stop looking for the next better convection vape.

Tweakz

help please!

there are only two payment methods available on the TM website (paypal and cryptocurrency). no credit card payment available. but I don’t have a verified paypal account ((

the good news is that the support service reported that this opportunity will appear soon. but when, does anyone know? Or where in Europe to buy TM?

Last edited:
Tweakz,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@Tweakz – I think besides the TM site the only European source at the moment is vapefiend.co.uk, who are sold out on TMs right now, but have announced to restock „in February“.

Siebter,
Reactions: Tweakz

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
The only minus i feel with the tinymight is the cooling unit \ stem setup.

I like the fact its a stem held by an oring. That is great for portability. However pushing the cooling unit up and down in the stem often partially disloges an oring. Then you have to take out the CU to get it to sit right.

I have accidentialy disloged a screen in the CU, and never got it back in quite as good as before. Also the stem with a CU seems to get dirty quick.

I have tried a CU and an internal dome screen and the airflow was too restricted did not like it.

I am also very nervous that i dont have any spare CU screens or o-rings for the CU. Vapefiend dont sell them nor do TM? Anyone know what size they are?

I like the idea of the CU - i just feel it needs some tweaking to get it right.

Sensory Leaf

The only minus i feel with the tinymight is the cooling unit \ stem setup.

I like the fact its a stem held by an oring. That is great for portability. However pushing the cooling unit up and down in the stem often partially disloges an oring. Then you have to take out the CU to get it to sit right.

I have accidentialy disloged a screen in the CU, and never got it back in quite as good as before. Also the stem with a CU seems to get dirty quick.

I have tried a CU and an internal dome screen and the airflow was too restricted did not like it.

I am also very nervous that i dont have any spare CU screens or o-rings for the CU. Vapefiend dont sell them nor do TM? Anyone know what size they are?

I like the idea of the CU - i just feel it needs some tweaking to get it right.

I like the cooling unit... Iv tried a stem filled with glass beads (obviously a screen in the top and bottom of the screen) and the first draw was cooler then the stock cu... But subsequent draws, the glass got less and less effective (I realise the stock one will to, but I feel it stays more effective longer)... Raw (no cooling) is too much for me

And if you put a bit of spit on the ring, it slides in easier

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
However pushing the cooling unit up and down in the stem often partially disloges an oring. Then you have to take out the CU to get it to sit right.

Try scanning carefully for the o rings being twisted before inserting the cu into the stem, not by looking at it (cause it's impossible to see), but by feeling it with your finger while rolling it. Since I do so, the o rings will stay were they should stay when resizing the chamber. If the glass and / or the o rings seem a little dry, softly breathing into the stem to create some condensation helps too.

I am also very nervous that i dont have any spare CU screens or o-rings for the CU. Vapefiend dont sell them nor do TM?

TM does sale spare parts, see →here.

I like the cooling unit...

Me too... very much.

karec

I honestly think that judging abv by its color can be misleading sometimes (esp. when comparing abvs of different devices).

Do you not think that there is goodies left in your herb at that level of extraction?

I think it depends on cultivar, device and temperature, im pretty sure that avb was done although it seems there's was something left, when i had the black roasty ring i knew immediately because of the not so good taste...

Cheers

karec

@karec – Yeah, cupping the load will take away a lot of the hassle. I'm getting used to that too lately.

---

So the Grav stem – I like it! As a microdoser I first had to find a workaround for the *huge* chamber (~.25 - .3g) so I took the smaller of my DaVinci IQ chamber reducers and then sandwiched the load between two Mistvape cup screens.

Perfect fit! I started rather low at 4 because I was nervous about using the TM without the cu for the first time – that gave me a superyummy terpy hit (Lemon Skunk) that was yet relatively dense. So not bad at all. Second hit at 6 worked well too, more clouds, yet smooth enough to be enjoyable. For the third hit I dared to dial in 7½ and yeah, that was a bit too harsh for my liking, almost charred. For the rest of the session I stayed between 6 and 7 and that was cool. I was surprised I got about 6 hits out of that tiny amount (.1ish) while still having dense enough vapor. The abv came out nice and even (sorry, my cellphone is not very good at macrostuff, but you get the idea):

So together with the cup screens and the glass spacers this setup works great for me. It's different enough to be taken into account for a change of pace and experience every once in a while or even more often. I *love* the mouthpiece quite a bit too. Also think it looks rather cool.

I really like creating new stuff from spares i see you do too :rofl: thank you about the 1st impressions about the Grav stem, i have to say that tweak with the Mistvape screens look great!its something like that that we need for the TM it would help a lot with maintenance and cleaning.
Vaping at low temp give great flavour, i rather have those than to go chasing for clouds at higher temps...6 is the max
now I use it at 4.5!
:clap::clap::clap: tu sabes!

The versatility of use makes the TM a great device!

Cheers

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Try scanning carefully for the o rings being twisted before inserting the cu into the stem, not by looking at it (cause it's impossible to see), but by feeling it with your finger while rolling it. Since I do so, the o rings will stay were they should stay when resizing the chamber. If the glass and / or the o rings seem a little dry, softly breathing into the stem to create some condensation helps too.

TM does sale spare parts, see →here.

Me too... very much.

Thanks for the tip on the o-rings i shall give that a go.

I had a look around the TM site and could not see accessories anywhere.

I also like the cooling unit, this really is some minor irritation. There is not much wrong with this vape.

Anyone know where i can get screens for the CU?

Sensory Leaf

Anyone know where i can get screens for the CU?
In my recent order from tinymight; he sent an o ring pack, which included a cu screen (and a larger screen, bent into a dome, to fit the stems)... My advise would be; hit him up (either DM on insta, or email) iv spoken to him both ways, and he's a cool guy, he responds fast, and he'll see you right

Tweakz

if you use a Long stem without CU, will the vapor be hot?

+I don’t understand a bit whether to put the screen in front of the CU?

Last edited:
Tweakz,

LabPong

Another thing you can to when inserting the CU in the stem is to breath through the stem and coat it with a bit of moisture with your breath. Then quickly insert the CU by screwing it in...do not push it straight in.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
if you use a Long stem without CU, will the vapor be hot?

Yeah, that would probably too hot for most. There are ways to use the TM without the dedicated cooling unit, but then it will need some cooling from elsewhere.

+I don’t understand a bit whether to put the screen in front of the CU?

No, the cu already has a screen. Don't let the different ways of setting up the TM confuse you. All you need is 1. the stem 2. the cu and 3. your herb (and the TM).

Tweakz

Yeah, that would probably too hot for most. There are ways to use the TM without the dedicated cooling unit, but then it will need some cooling from elsewhere.

No, the cu already has a screen. Don't let the different ways of setting up the TM confuse you. All you need is 1. the stem 2. the cu and 3. your herb (and the TM).

very glad to hear that, great thanks

Tweakz,
Reactions: Siebter
Top Bottom