TinyMight / TM 2

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
I wasn't expecting mine to be in my hands for another few weeks. I didn't even get shipping notification from TM. But my TM arrived today:rockon: and yes I'm in the honeymoon phase and it's going to be a long honeymoon phase but I am very happy about it cuz this is one damn fine vape. Might I say it has killed my 2 year old case of VAS?? :nod:
I am not going to say much now because I want to get back from the honeymoon. :D

To be continued.....

Yes it is. And they don't skimp on the cord either! I have never seen a cord included with any device this nice. Even my cellphones have never had a stock cord this nice. :o very well done.
Amen brah! I rec'd mine today too and gave everything a through cleaning. Then a put a new and freshly charged VTC6 in, which was followed by one long and four short vibrations, then dead. Three quick presses of the button, nothing, nada, zilch! I tried different batteries, changing the dial to see if it was in silent mode and then finally when placing a battery in I held the button. This must have reset things as this thing is blazing now. I did a couple of burn offs, loaded a short stem and.. oh wow.. this thing immediately earned a spot between my NewVape FlowerPot and Splinter Z. Honeymooning for sure, but I gotta share... this may even have dethroned my Splinter Zs spot... did I just say what I thought I said?

Edit: Have a really great sativa buzz on! :spliff:

Last edited:

LongDraw

Amen brah! I rec'd mine today too and gave everything a through cleaning. Then a put a new and freshly charged VTC6 in, which was followed by one long and four short vibrations, then dead. Three quick presses of the button, nothing, nada, zilch! I tried different batteries, changing the dial to see if it was in silent mode and then finally when placing a battery in I held the button. This must have reset things as this thing is blazing now. I did a couple of burn offs, loaded a short stem and.. oh wow.. this thing immediately earned a spot between my NewVape FlowerPot and Splinter Z. Honeymooning for sure, but I gotta share... this may even have dethroned my Splinter Zs spot... did I just say what I thought I said?

Edit: Have a really great sativa buzz on! :spliff:

Hey Yamon,

That sounds like what was going on with mine. I haven't had it long enough after the issue to really say for sure, but i think if i have a battery in there for say 2 or 3 days, then i go to change it. The battery needs to stay out for like 3 minutes, i timed it las time, and then put in.

If i immediatley change the battery, it gives the same vibration, including the 4 buzzes to show battery level, and then it won't respond to button presses to turn on. When this happend the second time i left the battery out for 3 minutes, times by my phone, and then put it in and everyting worked as it should.

EDIT: Forgot to add. After a new battery is inserted, and turns on like it should, i have taken that battery out and then put back in rigth away, and it does not replicate the issue then, at least the one or two times i tried. So either the battery needs to be in a for awhile, or maybe it has to do with inserting a different battery.

When this first happened the manufactuerer responded quickly and had a package with a new device to send out. I troubleshooted like he suggested and it is back to working, with that one quirk. Right now i just planning on using and see if it gets worse. Since his response was so good, i don't feel a need to try and replace now. I mean it works, just a small quirk and have to see if it keeps happening. As long as it just needs a few mins i am ok with that, if it goes to the point it needs longer i will likely reach out to the manufactuere again.

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
If i immediatley change the battery, it gives the same vibration, including the 4 buzzes to show battery level, and then it won't respond to button presses to turn on.

I only use the sony's vtc6 and i always change the bat. immediately .. the one used by the charged. When it detects the battery vibrates 4 times and turns off.
Sometimes it doesn't turn on as soon as the first 3 clicks, but it's because I'm not fast enough...

LongDraw

I only use the sony's vtc6 and i always change the bat. immediately .. the one used by the charged. When it detects the battery vibrates 4 times and turns off.
Sometimes it doesn't turn on as soon as the first 3 clicks, but it's because I'm not fast enough...

hey dzoinp,

understand what you mean, there are times my finger doens't do what i say and doesn't click fast enough, but i have done it numerous times during these moments and have triggered the 3 buttons in fast succession with no response.

I mean, maybe, but for the number of tries during these moments, i think i am hitting it fast enough.

Can't say 100%, but if anyone does experince the same, i would recommend at least trying to leave the battery out for a bit, few mins and even overnight if needed. Obviously to long of a wait isn't acceptable and would need exchanged, but if it is a small window may not bother some like myself.

Overall, still been a great device. All my grinds right now are fine, but i just swtiched plates on my BCG to medium to give that a go when i need to grind next.

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
The Tinymight Vaporizer is a handmade artisan vaporizer made from stainless steel, wood, glass, and aluminum. It is a high performance vape with numerous simple features that make it my personal go-to for everyday use.

The vape arrives in a plain brown hemp bag with accessories (stems and chilling units) in another hemp bag. The unit will come mostly or fully charged. Plug it in before using it for the first time to make sure your battery is full.

Upon removing the device I realized just how small this thing is. It has a similar footprint to the Crafty but is slightly shorter, which makes it perfect for taking out and about.

There are 2 modes on the Tinymight. A triple click will turn the vape on to “on-demand” mode. In this mode you heat up the coil by holding the button until it vibrates, then you release the button after the hit. The second mode is “session” mode. To start this mode it's the same triple click but you hold down the last click until there's a long vibrate. In this mode the coil is hot until you triple click to turn the unit back off.

The first bowl I had from the Tinymight absolutely blew my mind. The vapor was thick fluffy and super cool because of the stainless steel cooling unit. While the chilling unit works amazingly, it does become much less effective as it becomes heat saturated. For this reason, I prefer on-demand mode to allow the vape to cool between hits.

As the cooling unit gets dirty you will notice a performance drop so make sure to clean it in iso every 5-10 bowls.

This is a regulated vape, which means that there is temperature control. You can set it anywhere from 250°f (setting 1) to 460°f (setting 10) using the stepless dial located at the bottom of the unit.

It takes 90 min-2 hrs to charge from empty to full on the included micro USB. The full charge can last up to 6 or 7 bowls on a new battery. The 18650 battery (Sony VTC6 only) is removable, so you can get extra batteries and an external charger, and never worry about running out of juice.

There are 2 stem options (short and long). I prefer the long stem as it's cooler but the short one is better for going out. The cooling unit is held in the stem by 2 silicone o-rings which allows for easy switching of stems and cleaning. But, it also means the bowl is adjustable. You can load anywhere from a 0.03g microdose to a 0.3g bowl to white wall a bong.

This vape does not come with a wpa and there is not one made for this unit. However, the master adapter at sneakypetevaporizers.com will fit over the end and allow for use with any waterpeice. And this thing rips through water.

Cleaning the vape is very easy. First, you remove the mouthpiece. Then take the cooling unit out. You can take the cooling unit apart if you need to for a heavy cleaning. Otherwise, shaking it in iso will suffice. Next, you unscrew where the mouthpiece goes in and remove the air path and screen. Soak everything (except the o-rings) in iso and shake it around a bit. Rinse and let it dry, then put it back together.

Pros:

-7 second or less heat up time
-glass and stainless steel airpath
-excellent cooling unit
-thick fluffy vapor
-simple design
-accurate temp control
-adjustable bowl
-removable battery
-removable airpath
-2 usage modes

Cons:

-the cooling unit becomes less effective as it heats
-session mode makes the cooling unit performance worse
-no first party wpa
-no USB Type-C charging
-fairly fragile due to the glass. Don't drop it.

NICE REVIEW!!

I gotta be honest and say this young blood (below) could cap his vids by 90% and cover the same pertinent points in just 10 minutes...seriously!

Y A W N!!!!

Last edited:

Brewervapesalot

Vape critic doing a first impressions video and TM breakdown!
He also compares to P80.

Well, I made it to the end of this video. But it was not my favorite from the Vapecritic. Slow, unfamiliar with the vape, and not particularly helpful nor did I think totally accurate. More just him having a slow, boring, stoner session in the morning and advertising for his own new vaporizer. I enjoy his more thought through videos much more.

Points I really don't agree:
  • Dont take dab hits from an e-nail in the beginning and middle of the video and then comment on the extraction or effect of any vaporizer.
  • The Tiny Might can handle much larger loads than 0.1 grams.
  • You don't have to take long draws, nor exaggeratedly long draws, like him. Short draws work great with tiny might. Thats exactly why i like this vape so much.
  • If you put more weed in the stem, i.e., adjust the cooling unit like it's designed to do, even Vapecritic isnt going to fully extract in "two hits." Its not a two hitter but can be if u want it to be.
  • Dont pack or tamp the bowl and you really wont need to stir.
  • Stainless heaters are great when you have enough wattage running to them. You can pull as hard as you want on the tiny might's heater--and you're not going to over power it. His glass versus stainless heaters, and more or less effect/extraction, comments are mumbo jumbo IMO.
  • If you start at 6 or 7, you can hit that until no more vapor. Bump it up your 9 or 10 without stirring and you'll get one or two nice big hits again. Though toasty tasting and slightly on the dry/harsh side of things. I didnt see him try that and it's a notable point.
  • I can hit any vaporizer as hard as anyone. The tiny might extracts as good as any really great vaporizer. The effects hit for hit are top tier. It can extract extremely quickly at high temp settings. Probably wastefully so as I bet we dont absorb all that is extracted...
Other than that, I liked the video. Showed tiny might next to tetra.

Last edited:

LabPong

Just a screen and a male joint stem....it rips pretty hard in 4-5 second pulls at #6 on the temp dial.

TMwpa.jpg

Thcgos

Vape Addict
Well, I made it to the end of this video. But it was not my favorite from the Vapecritic. Slow, unfamiliar with the vape, and not particularly helpful nor did I think totally accurate. More just him having a slow, boring, stoner session in the morning and advertising for his own new vaporizer. I enjoy his more thought through videos much more.

Points I really don't agree:
  • Dont take dab hits from an e-nail in the beginning and middle of the video and then comment on the extraction or effect of any vaporizer.
  • The Tiny Might can handle much larger loads than 0.1 grams.
  • You don't have to take long draws, nor exaggeratedly long draws, like him. Short draws work great with tiny might. Thats exactly why i like this vape so much.
  • If you put more weed in the stem, i.e., adjust the cooling unit like it's designed to do, even Vapecritic isnt going to fully extract in "two hits." Its not a two hitter but can be if u want it to be.
  • Dont pack or tamp the bowl and you really wont need to stir.
  • Stainless heaters are great when you have enough wattage running to them. You can pull as hard as you want on the tiny might's heater--and you're not going to over power it. His glass versus stainless heaters, and more or less effect/extraction, comments are mumbo jumbo IMO.
  • If you start at 6 or 7, you can hit that until no more vapor. Bump it up your 9 or 10 without stirring and you'll get one or two nice big hits again. Though toasty tasting and slightly on the dry/harsh side of things. I didnt see him try that and it's a notable point.
  • I can hit any vaporizer as hard as anyone. The tiny might extracts as good as any really great vaporizer. The effects hit for hit are top tier. It can extract extremely quickly at high temp settings. Probably wastefully so as I bet we dont absorb all that is extracted...
Other than that, I liked the video. Showed tiny might next to tetra.

Good points, totally agree, however it's not a review, it's a first impressions live stream with breakdown and comparison to p80.

I think what you are after is a comprehensive review, he said he would probably do a proper review later.

For now this is awesome, we get video comparisons, first impression and the first breakdown we've seen (I believe). Albeit slow :myday::lol:

Brewervapesalot

Good points, totally agree, however it's not a review, it's a first impressions live stream with breakdown and comparison to p80.

I think what you are after is a comprehensive review, he said he would probably do a proper review later.

For now this is awesome, we get video comparisons, first impression and the first breakdown we've seen (I believe). Albeit slow :myday::lol:

Whatever it was it was not my cup of tea and he brought up his own vaporizer a few times, as well as some spots for some free concentrate he got.

I'm just not into that type of video/advertising...

He got so ripped on the concentrate at the get go, it was kinda like watching molasses drip in the cold... just saying...

I did like watching him unscrew the thing, although he's only had the thing for a day and he's kinda negative about it for whatever reason...

(I mean anyone who thinks an MV1 is great, as he claims, should be all over the tiny might with compliments. But, for example, it was obvious that he could have vaped more herb in it, but he made ridiculous comments like it's only a "two hitter" and only is designed to hold "0.1" grams.... instead of just adjusting the cooling unit and increasing the dosage. He also just got overly critical of the heater, saying by it's very design it could not extract the same as a glass heater. This was after he started the episode complimenting how it would produce a big hit and cloud on the first draw.....obviously because the heater kicks some ass... and after the tetra p80--a more glass heater-- got whisps on its first draw...)

Last edited:

Brewervapesalot

I don't know I sort of see his point about the glass getting heat soaked and thus providing higher temps throughout the draw.

I dont disagree about heat soaking glass.

I just disagree that glass (heat soaking) is categorically better at maintaining temperature than a stainless heater. I think the stainless heater in the tiny might gets enough juice, in comparison, to compensate for any glass soaking advantage.

I also just disagree that a glass heater categorically extracts better than a stainless. For example, the tiny might (stainless) gets me just as high as quick with the same amount of weed as my Herbalizer (glass halogen bulb) does....

Battery life.

I just tested this.

Started at 9pm, gave up at 9:45pm after fifteen (0.15 gram) bowls, at level 9, with seven 5 to 6 second strong draws per bowl.

Battery after all that reads 3.6 volts. Probably could get more out of it. But I'm done. Lol. Bed time!

ominosity

Will the Sony VTC5A work well with this vape? It’s higher rated at 25a but lower capacity than the VTC6 and I already have a couple I used in the Milaana.

ominosity,

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
:nod:

Dont take dab hits from an e-nail in the beginning and middle of the video and then comment on the extraction or effect of any vaporizer.

You don't have to take long draws, nor exaggeratedly long draws, like him. Short draws work great with tiny might. Thats exactly why i like this vape so much.

If you put more weed in the stem, i.e., adjust the cooling unit like it's designed to do, even Vapecritic isnt going to fully extract in "two hits." Its not a two hitter but can be if u want it to be.

If you start at 6 or 7, you can hit that until no more vapor. Bump it up your 9 or 10 without stirring and you'll get one or two nice big hits again. Though toasty tasting and slightly on the dry/harsh side of things. I didnt see him try that and it's a notable point.

The really cool thing about the TM heater is that it is a foil. It heats quickly, cools quickly, and it has a large surface area in the air path. Very bold in this design. And obviously it is working.

Whatever it was it was not my cup of tea and he brought up his own vaporizer a few times, as well as some spots for some free concentrate he got.

He got so ripped on the concentrate at the get go, it was kinda like watching molasses drip in the cold... just saying...

I did like watching him unscrew the thing, although he's only had the thing for a day and he's kinda negative about it for whatever reason...

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Could you not add heat soaked glass to the airflow?

Stem setup from the bottom up.

Screen
Glassbeads
Herb
Screen or cooling unit.

Would like to see if this works.

Edit: dont have mine yet as waiting on vapefiend.

Last edited:

Easywider

Simple is the way

(I mean anyone who thinks an MV1 is great, as he claims, should be all over the tiny might with compliments. But, for example, it was obvious that he could have vaped more herb in it, but he made ridiculous comments like it's only a "two hitter" and only is designed to hold "0.1" grams.... instead of just adjusting the cooling unit and increasing the dosage. He also just got overly critical of the heater, saying by it's very design it could not extract the same as a glass heater. This was after he started the episode complimenting how it would produce a big hit and cloud on the first draw.....obviously because the heater kicks some ass... and after the tetra p80--a more glass heater-- got whisps on its first draw...)

love that you posted this! I completely agree, it was A super underwhelming review.

He literally used a skewer too make the TM bowl smaller then continued to complained it was “Just” a two hitter “not my style he sais” while smoking on a titanium nail like it was 1990.

Meanwhile comments are streaming in begging him to make the bowl larger and try session mode. :myday:

LabPong

You guys got to understand.....Vape Critic's youtube vids (live streams) are not REVIEWS per say. His live streams started out as "hangouts" with him....and at times he will do a live review or initial experience or box opening.

So when you watched this last public stream he did....you need to understand...it is just like you went over to his house and vaped and talked about stuff. When he does an official review, most of the time it is a separate process and not normally part of his live steams, though as he has not been doing normal reviews lately, he is getting the urge to get back into a few like he used to do he mentioned.

I just do not think it is fair to be so harsh about that live stream comparing it to a review or advertisement.

Yup, Bud does not know everything about using the tiny might yet....he always jumps into a new vape with blinders on...meaning he takes it out of the box and starts using it.....and only reads directions when he is unsure or cant get it to work on the spot at that time. Then slowly he starts to get info as he uses it or gets quick feedback from the live stream chatters.

Ok...that said, with my initial use yesterday....about 3-4 loads. It heats fast on demand and gives huge hits if you want. The vapor quality for me....is always 2 part. Power and Taste..... I will say I was slightly let down for taste...especially using the stock stems and cooling unit. Yes it was smooth and cool.....no it was not the best tasting vapor ..... So after bailing quickly on the stock stem and cooling unit....I just set it up with the male joint and screened stem into a rig.....taste was much better. But I did not feel it was as good as the G43 or Elev8r.

I do need to use it more and break in the heater/oven better....and also other strains as well.

But right now up front.....I luv the ability to vape fast........simple loading and vapor in seconds! I also like how it functions and the controls....analog FTW! :tup:

ominosity

Mine arrived an hour ago fully charged and ready to go so i dived straight in loaded maybe 0.15 and fired it up at 7. WOW…. this is an amazing device. Huge clouds from the first rip forward but so cool. Flavour better than anything I’ve ever tried and incredibly fast and efficient. Three big hits at 7. Finished off 1 hit at 8. ABV was pretty dark and fairly even.

One of the things I really like about it is that it’s so simple and effortless which makes it more fun to use and allows you to focus on flavours and effects. Zero learning curve. In this respect it reminds me off the pleasure I would get using a fully working Hopper but this tops it with the much cooler vapour, better flavour and lovely huge and dense clouds.

Also was surprised at how small and pocketable it is. And it’s incredible how such a short stem can deliver such cool vapour.

Had another bowl which was just as impressive as the first. Next I’m going try some lower temps and stepping.

All in all I’m blown away by this vape.

vandalizedbythelotus

Could you not add heat soaked glass to the airflow?

Stem setup from the bottom up.

Screen
Glassbeads
Herb
Screen or cooling unit.

Would like to see if this works.

Edit: dont have mine yet as waiting on vapefiend.
glass needs to be touching the heating element for it to hold heat. if you have glass in the airpath past the heating element it will only "steal" heat.

Brewervapesalot

.you need to understand...it is just like you went over to his house and vaped and talked about stuff

It was more like he was advertising for his new vape, criticizing stainless heaters to promote his vaporizer's glass heater, and advertising free concentrate he got....

He hit the concentrate rig as much as either vaporizer he was comparing, which didnt matter except he wasnt really putting the vaporizers he was comparing through their paces.... to the degree he called the tiny might designed to be a two hitter... without doing the obvious thing of adding more weed.... and to the degree he barely hit the tetra p80...

(He did the same for the FW5 in "hangout" video, fyi... if I was even more of a skeptic I would say it's tough for him compliment smaller makers... who, perhaps, dont as easily provide an income source/benefit to him... and who have him wait in line for the product just like everyone else... not saying the tetra p80 maker engraving "vapecritic" into the unit would influence vapecritic's view of the device, but it would not surprise me if those type of things influence his opinions...)

My overall point is that in that video he demonstrated to me that has entered the business side of things and strayed from his roots of just talking about and reviewing vapes without (ancillary) other things influencing what he says...

Last edited:

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
So when you watched this last public stream he did....you need to understand...it is just like you went over to his house and vaped and talked about stuff.

LOL! Well, next time I'm invited over to Bud-boy's house to "talk about stuff" I know that I for one will be otherwise engaged! :rofl:

Uh yeah, sorry, but I have to wash my girlfriend's hair on that day, Bud. (Don't tell my wife!) :lol:

===========================================================

The really cool thing about the TM heater is that it is a foil. It heats quickly, cools quickly, and it has a large surface area in the air path. Very bold in this design. And obviously it is working.

The heater is foil? Hmmmm….makes me wonder about long-term durability. At least I don't usually think of aluminum foil as holding up as well as other metals. Is the heater user replaceable, anyone know?

Last edited:

GoldenBud

You guys got to understand.....Vape Critic's youtube vids (live streams) are not REVIEWS per say. His live streams started out as "hangouts" with him....and at times he will do a live review or initial experience or box opening.

I agree, You're spot on. but in this case he also gave the bottom line: ss devices are limited. they can't retain heat enough time. but it's better using true portable device without glass. less chance to smash it.

i mean.. for durability, you gotta give something in return... hehe
TM seems like very good choice portable device after this review

Brewervapesalot

in this case he also gave the bottom line: ss devices are limited. they can't retain heat enough time

Well, how his "bottom line" applies to the tiny might is a mystery to me!

The material of the heater is only a factor in its ability to keep up with a vaporizer's performance needs.

And I have never out paced the tiny mights heater--despite my hardest and best efforts.

(note I just posted putting the tiny might through 15 bowls within 45 minutes, 0.15 grams in each bowl, 7 hits each bowl, level 9, and each hit lasting 5-6 seconds at a fast/strong drawing pace--largely filling my lungs (I'm 6'3", 200 lbs, and can still run a 6 minute mile)--and the tiny might's (stainless, not glass) heater never once could not keep up, even as battery voltage dropped from 4.2 volts to 3.6 volts).

So either the tiny might's stainless heater is a miraculous unicorn, or he's just talking out of his butt...

Last edited:

Easywider

Simple is the way
Uh yeah, sorry, but I have to wash my girlfriend's hair on that day, Bud. (Don't tell my wife!) :lol:

:lmao:

So when you watched this last public stream he did....you need to understand...it is just like you went over to his house and vaped and talked about stuff. When he does an official review, most of the time it is a separate process and not normally part of his live steams, though as he has not been doing normal reviews lately, he is getting the urge to get back into a few like he used to do he mentioned.

Thanks for bringing us back to reality. What had me confused was the title of the video "Tiny Might vs Tetra P80" but your right it was more of an unboxing video and a casual session with bud.

Everyones reports of extremely quick extraction and good to great flavour have me really pumped for this unit. The TM is meant to fill the void as a go 2 portable for me. Speed of extraction and absent minded usage with even roasting are must haves and I think this little beauty is going to check them all with ease.

Unfortunately when It went out for delivery today DHL didn't include my house number on the delivery slip. So my TM won't arrive until Monday now. :uhoh:

Top Bottom