TinyMight / TM 2

LabPong

Lovely photos without a doubt.
That is precisely my final choice, Argo or TM.
TM will have to wait a little longer, the difference is big.
And the quality?
Can you tell me something about it?

As far as quality of build? If so, arizer obviously has higher quality of build and design ability....

For quality of vapor? If so, Tinymight obviously has the higher powered vapor. But taste? That is going to be pretty subjective I suppose. I like using the Argo in the morning and maybe in the afternoon moving around the house. But I use the Tinymight when I need fast medication...taste is pretty good for the huge trade off having such quick heating power.

Argo is more like a nice sipper box for me that gives me good mellow medication that is fairly lasting. Tinymight is like a fast upper cut from Mike Tyson.....bammm here the hell I am..lol I like it for that....I use for pain through out the day every day.....I luv this vape for my needs. I would say it is my medical vape of most use right now just because it is so fast and east to use. My other vapes I use a lot too.....they all have their places.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:

YaMon

Vaping since 2010

As far as quality of build? If so, arizer obviously has higher quality of build and design ability....

For quality of vapor? If so, Tinymight obviously has the higher powered vapor. But taste? That is going to be pretty subjective I suppose. I like using the Argo in the morning and maybe in the afternoon moving around the house. But I use the Tinymight when I need fast medication...taste is pretty good for the huge trade off having such quick heating power. Argo is more like a nice sipper box for me that gives me good mellow medication that is fairly lasting.

Hope that helps.
Agreed, ArGo is more of a session vape with much more restricted airflow.. it's also a conduction vape, just not apples to apples. A freshly cleaned TM gives awesome flavor, just does not stay like that over time. Not that it gets nasty, it just is not as pure as it is after being freshly cleaned.

Stonedbadger

Happy days, my Tinymight just arrived!

I had placed my order in early January, but what a cool little vape

I've just applied some sticky brick butter to the wood and now it looks fantastic

Will have to wait until later today to try it out but so far Im very impressed

SquirrelMaster

@Sensory Leaf
I'm loving the extraction. It's not completely even in the stem with such a large load and higher temps but it's pretty damn good. Turn the temps down, take a few more draws and the difference becomes less.

I was a little high :brow: in my initial estimates of my bowl, I'm using 0.22-0.28g. My pictures a few pages back were all when taking 15-20 second draws but it's not necessary, it just means your puff count will go up with lower temps. I tried taking 5 second draws and I believe it took about 14. This was with the 5 seconds draws and no stirring with 2.6g.

This was using temps 4, 6, 8, 8 with 2.2g

I honestly can't remember what I did for this one but again, nice extraction with 2.8g.

I killed my battery after the 8-1/2 session. That's pretty impressive in my books. I have two new other VTC6s as well so I'll never be down.

@YaMon
Thanks for the tip on checking the silent mode out with the new updates. I'm very happy to report that there are now two silent modes on the Tinymight. As a reminder you can access silent mode by doing the following:
-Turn the device off
-Turn temp dial to 10
-Activate session mode (click, click, hold click)
-Click fire button once
-Turn temp dial to 0
-Click fire button once
-Light will flash green IIRC and "no vibration" is activated.

-Repeat the process and the LED will turn blue with the vibration back but the LED off which is truly stealthy. I took both dogs for a walk/run this evening and I had the Tinymight in hand with a nice packed stem. I started at 3.5 and gradually brought the temperature up. I didn't snap a pic but the extraction (with no stirring) was excellent as I expected. It was a really good walk :lol:.

Last edited:

AlexT2

Thanks Labpong and YaMon for your answers, I consider them very logical and sincere.
There is no perfect vapor for everything, of course.
From my experience, I never got the same effects with a Volcano as with a Pax2, and if it's about getting very medicated, the Volcano is unrivaled compared to my other vaporizers I've had, the Volcano I don't have it anymore.
For daily use, which is to remove that point of laziness and get to work with a good sativa, Pax2 perfectly meets my needs, and with the Argo I think I take a step forward in steam quality.
Maybe the TM is too much for my level, but maybe the perfect combination is Pax2 as a total discretion, and the TM to find the point "Nirvana" ;).
Hard decision.

Sensory Leaf

Maybe the TM is too much for my level

I find it to be very versatile... You can dial it way back for a more prolonged, chilled session (as opposed to my style of loading ~.25 and ripping that in 1 or 2 hits on setting 8)

@Terpenetime
For those in the UK or EU, Vapefiend will have a small batch of Tinymights available tomorrow at 11am GMT

They sold out in around 5 mins again

Last edited:

JackOG

420 Vapes are Life.
Managed to get in at 11 on the button and I'm glad I did as they appeared to be gone within minutes

JackOG,

Sensory Leaf

Managed to get in at 11 on the button and I'm glad I did as they appeared to be gone within minutes
There's 2 users in the tinymight thread who ordered, and iv spoke to 2 on Reddit, so including you, that's 5 so far...
I bet you'll love it, it's relegated my entire collection, to the odd bowl here and there

Sensory Leaf,

JackOG

420 Vapes are Life.
There's 2 users in the tinymight thread who ordered, and iv spoke to 2 on Reddit, so including you, that's 5 so far...
I bet you'll love it, it's relegated my entire collection, to the odd bowl here and there
Awesome.
I cant wait to get it. I just got a firewood 6 but have been dissapointed in comparison to my tubo dual.

ginolicious

That’s wild! Gone within minutes. Makes me so jealous you guys getting them. Haha. Enjoy them. Even if they were available I would still have to wait due to funds.

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
I might have found the cure for VAS !! It's the Tinymight.:clap: I won't say that I don't still use my other vapes but it may be simply for variety or pity. I haven't been searching for another vape either. That feeling that there is an undiscovered product that is out there waiting for me to find it. The one that will perform better than expected and live up to the hype and expectations. Yeah, I think I'm going to have a very long and happy relationship with this vape...

DonMarteng

First of all: 1 day delivery from Finland to Germany, thats crazy!
Ok, so I received my Tinymight today and Im testing it out right now.
When I press the button 3 times it starts to blink red and rattles shortly and stays like this, battery is 100%.
Am I doing something wrong?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
First of all: 1 day delivery from Finland to Germany, thats crazy!
Ok, so I received my Tinymight today and Im testing it out right now.
When I press the button 3 times it starts to blink red and rattles shortly and stays like this, battery is 100%.
Am I doing something wrong?

It never stops vibrating? Or the red light stays on? Red light on means it's on...

DonMarteng

Red light keeps blinking, is that alright or should it be solid on?
I think it was user error, I feel pretty heavy after little testing. Seems good :)
It is rattling quite loud when I turn it on or start drawing, is that normal?
Sounds like robot wars

DonMarteng,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I think it was user error, I feel pretty heavy after little testing. Seems good :)
Sounds like robot wars
It should be blinking unless you have entered stealth mod..

There although something weird when unit is off and you press button just 2 times , it does nothing but starts to vibrate on every other button press... anyone know what is this about ?
Still exploring my unit ,also cannot find my camera cable yet to upload the photos,but i plan to get down on it later tonight.
I noticed that if you move the herb a little bit away from the heater,by pusing the screen further down resulted in no more hotspots.
I must admit it killed my throat on the first few uses and taste was a little bit metalic, i suggest anyone doing a couple of burnoffs at 10 before first use. Now it is all smooth and running.
As far as vapor density it is very satisfying,but i think the TUBO tech beats it in that deparment and also for speed of extraction at low temps,but a the price of a lot of battery life. I couldnt get more than 2-3 sessions with the TUBOevic out of fresh battery. With the TM i do 7+ bowls easily.
I will add more thoughts once i upload the photos but these is part of my initial impressions only.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Sounds like robot wars

Haha yes that means it is on in standby on demand mode ready for you to push trigger, it will vibrate when ready as you hold button down, so yes all good! The heater itself does make a buzzing when engaged, just more noticeable when everything around you is quiet.

Sensory Leaf

Sounds like robot wars

3 clicks, and you'll get a series of vibrations (what you term "rattles" I believe) this indicates battery charge level...
From here the red light will blink to indicate it's in "stand by"
Press (and hold) the button to fire it, it will vibrate once it reaches temp, then you start your inhale

Abysmal Vapor

Oh if you want to learn why it makes Taser like /electrecuting sounds when you press the button. Look up pwm noises/ electrical humming online. This issue can be solved with installing low pass filters/capacitators i think ,but i dunno if there is space for such thing in the tinyboard. :). OR maybe just choose some pwm that runs at inaudible frequencies.

DonMarteng

It should be blinking unless you have entered stealth mod..

There although something weird when unit is off and you press button just 2 times , it does nothing but starts to vibrate on every other button press... anyone know what is this about ?
Still exploring my unit ,also cannot find my camera cable yet to upload the photos,but i plan to get down on it later tonight.
I noticed that if you move the herb a little bit away from the heater,by pusing the screen further down resulted in no more hotspots.
I must admit it killed my throat on the first few uses and taste was a little bit metalic, i suggest anyone doing a couple of burnoffs at 10 before first use. Now it is all smooth and running.
As far as vapor density it is very satisfying,but i think the TUBO tech beats it in that deparment and also for speed of extraction at low temps,but a the price of a lot of battery life. I couldnt get more than 2-3 sessions with the TUBOevic out of fresh battery. With the TM i do 7+ bowls easily.
I will add more thoughts once i upload the photos but these is part of my initial impressions only.

Yeah I got it now, works alright for sure. Big clouds, impressive!
Now the only question is how loud are your devices?
Its almost as loud as a working Volcano, that normal?
Didnt expect that, but Im very happy overall.
Had to shut the lights off and now its better, not as flashy.

Abysmal Vapor

@DonMarteng I also wasnt expecting that rattling sound ,but i have experienced it with my Halo-log experience. Some crappy led dimmers would hum a lot,while others do not,i think it is down the the circuit design but also if there is anything loose like a metal coil that would vibrate and make sounds.
PWM is basicly an on-off cycle which is repeated at certain frequency ,therefore it creates vibration which is very audible in acoustic environments, like oak wood and glass,the halogen bulbs scream like nuns infront of a naked man.
I dont find it too frustrating but for sure it can attract some strange looks i imagine. :D
By the way PWM mods are a thing in ecig vaping ,i gotta dig up if they are experiencing such noises too.
Edit:
(https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...some-mods-make-ticking-buzzing-noises.147716/)
Just to not cause confusion. The Tinymight is temperature regulated,but the method of power control it uses is pwm.

Last edited:

DonMarteng

@DonMarteng I also wasnt expecting that rattling sound ,but i have experienced it with my Halo-log experience. Some crappy led dimmers would hum a lot,while others do not,i think it is down the the circuit design but also if there is anything loose like a metal coil that would vibrate and make sounds.
PWM is basicly an on-off cycle which is repeated at certain frequency ,therefore it creates vibration which is very audible in acoustic environments, like oak wood and glass,the halogen bulbs scream like nuns infront of a naked man.
I dont find it too frustrating but for sure it can attract some strange looks i imagine. :D

Thanks for the clarification! Well the vapor quality masks the sound pretty good the more I use it.
Have a great weekend, I will be back with more questions/opinions :D

Edit: I recorded the sound, my microphone is bad so turn up the volume!

Last edited:
Top Bottom