TinyMight / TM 2

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
It will remain a mystery!
But it makes me kinda think that using it inverted has some risks too: if you don't clear all the vapor from the bowl/stem there might be a risk of getting reclaim deep down in the device (which sounds worse to me than some crumbs falling on the screen)?

Just a thought... And since it's not that easy to check/clean those parts it might be dirtier than expected inside that heater after a while of inverted use (with insufficient clearing of the vapor that is
Well ,if it was a thing there will be more reports of it. This is not the first gutted TM, it is a 3 year old product ,even the first version with the airpath not so well separated , i have yet to see another one like this . I dont think there is a reason to freak out, if you are in doubt you can always do an inspection. I highly doubt that residue hides only in the invisible areas . Anyway if you know i am quite the purity freak and smell hound,if there was anything off i am pretty sure my razor sharp jedi senses would have detected it,so i am at peace about this one,especially compared to others with healthy plastics,wires,teflone,and silicone in airpath .( how someone didnt put asbestos yet idk )
<3 <3 <3 <3

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
But it makes me kinda think that using it inverted has some risks too: if you don't clear all the vapor from the bowl/stem there might be a risk of getting condensed reclaim deep down in the device (which sounds worse to me than some crumbs falling on the screen)?

This is why you should always clear your hits fully, disengage the heater early so you can fully clear the heat, with proper use there is no issue... We have no idea the condition of the photos, how that one was used, could have been very messy and not well maintained, they could have used concentrate and let it seep down in right side up, any variety of things, with proper care and maintenance there is no concern imo

CaptBongRipper

Life goes on, man...
This is why you should always clear your hits fully, disengage the heater early so you can fully clear the heat, with proper use there is no issue... We have no idea the condition of the photos, how that one was used, could have been very messy and not well maintained, they could have used concentrate and let it seep down in right side up, any variety of things, with proper care and maintenance there is no concern imo
I need to be better at this for sure. Thanks for reinforcing the point.

badbee

Would the Molicel P28A battery work with both the first TM, Ispire Wand and Wismec RXgen3DualI?
I tried searching it here but couldn't find anything.
Yes, it's the most powerful 18650 made and will work anywhere an 18650 fits. It's a little more expensive per unit of capacity than some other cells but it's easier (and safest) if you just use these everywhere.

badbee,

Shit Snacks

Yeah lacentralvapeur, Docteur-Vaporisateur, and vapefiend all have the VAT removed for US customers so it can be a discount though there may be an international fee from your credit card company... Also remember the official TM site started offering a free shipping code for the first time recently!

oneness

how many pulls can you take from a TM2 with a low temperature setting like 3 if you are using the same amount as what fits into a Mighty+? is it the same number of pulls as the Mighty or still less?

oneness,

Shit Snacks

how many pulls can you take from a TM2 with a low temperature setting like 3 if you are using the same amount as what fits into a Mighty+? is it the same number of pulls as the Mighty or still less?

Don't take all the hits at level 3, start lower and temp step, finish higher, I only take one hit at each setting on the dial, and I go up tiny bit by tiny bit between the numbers... You should load less than a mighty for better extraction

oneness

Don't take all the hits at level 3, start lower and temp step, finish higher, I only take one hit at each setting on the dial, and I go up tiny bit by tiny bit between the numbers... You should load less than a mighty for better extraction
yes, I understand what you mean. I was just wondering if it is also possible to take more "soft" hits with the TM2 like it is possible with the Mighty+ or if you can only take heavy hits.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

yes, I understand what you mean. I was just wondering if it is also possible to take more "soft" hits with the TM2 like it is possible with the Mighty+ or if you can only take heavy hits.
It extracts very well even at low temps, so the temp stepping way @Shit Snacks mentioned allows you to take nice puffs, nothing wild, just like a session but with on demand hits

kiddvudu2

I ordered my TM2 on 11/16 and received it on 11/23. 7 days from payment to delivery, very awesome! I spent the last couple days at our hunting cabin with my dad and his buddy while I got myself familiar with my new vape. I absolutely love it. I used only the stock short glass MP with the cooling unit so far. I've received a GRAV upline taster and a 14mm WPA from TRWW that I will be playing with today and tomorrow, excited about that!

I'm sure I saw this somewhere in this thread but couldn't find it with a couple searches: Are we ever supposed to remove the stuff located inside the "chamber"? I see there's one more o-ring after I remove the "metal tube" from inside the chamber.

Since my Pro died...I am using my TM 2 all day...super vape. I love my new stems and mouth pieces from Rogue...there is really nothing to improve on the TM2...its perfect. A case would be nice...a travel case. Another wood option too maybe.
Did you ever find anything you liked as a travel case? I'm looking for something like that too.

My apologies for the double post, but I couldn't figure out how to add this to an already existing post....

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
My OGB J hook arrived yesterday and I am completely sold on how well it works. This is, by far, the best cooling I've gotten with the TM2. So far I've tried the cu with both included stems (short glass and Ti) and also a beaded GVB stem, and now this J which was customed at no extra charge with a sidecar bend. Not only is the vapor not warm, it's actually cold air IMHO and it kicks ass. Kinda amazing for no water.

Also, my two p28a's arrived today, along with a double charger. For moderate usage I'm going to keep one 18650 at storage charge as a back up and cycle between two batteries. There must have been 40 posts on batteries recently and which products to buy. My method is simple. For anything electronic related, I simply look up what either @RustyOldNail or @TommyDee uses and just order that. :tup:

I ordered my TM2 on 11/16 and received it on 11/23. 7 days from payment to delivery, very awesome! I spent the last couple days at our hunting cabin with my dad and his buddy while I got myself familiar with my new vape. I absolutely love it. I used only the stock short glass MP with the cooling unit so far. I've received a GRAV upline taster and a 14mm WPA from TRWW that I will be playing with today and tomorrow, excited about that!

I'm sure I saw this somewhere in this thread but couldn't find it with a couple searches: Are we ever supposed to remove the stuff located inside the "chamber"? I see there's one more o-ring after I remove the "metal tube" from inside the chamber.

I can't answer your question, but congrats on the new unit! Hopefully you weren't hunting while using it. :lol:

cliffhanger1

After some time I remove the metal tube to clean it with iso.
Otherwise you don't have to remove anything there i think, if the device works normally and there is nothing dirty.

Oden

Yeah lacentralvapeur, Docteur-Vaporisateur, and vapefiend all have the VAT removed for US customers so it can be a discount though there may be an international fee from your credit card company... Also remember the official TM site started offering a free shipping code for the first time recently!
It is also a reduction for us in Europe.
I have two friends who took advantage of this reduction to buy the TM2.

Oden,

bardad

Hello.
only tried it briefly so far...and it's great!!!!
metal original long stem, cooling unit moved 3-4mm below the edge - so microdosing - ground only slightly in the hands, flower almost whole, so that the resin remains intact (I like it so much)
temperature level set to 1.5
after vibrating, I wait another 1-2 seconds, then slowly inhale and hold for approximately 4 seconds, even after that I continue to inhale even after switching off.
I have to admit that I am more of a homeopathic user, I have a low tolerance, so smaller doses are enough for me.
I was quite pleasantly surprised that even at such a low setting the TM2 produces decent vapor and flavor as I was used to from previous machines.
I'm a bit confused about the washers and nuts in the cooling unit.....
wouldn't that deserve a special component?
and how much effect does this metal have on the taste? what is this material exactly? I'm thinking about what to put in the box......an aquarium?
otherwise, adjusting the size of the herb space by sliding the cooler is absolutely fantastic and practical. I don't want it any other way!!!!!
I haven't tried the session mode yet, this is how it works for me......

at higher temperature settings, eg 3, 4 or 5, I sometimes feel that the performance is unbalanced.
and as I read here in the thread about non-functioning tm, I'm worried that this is happening to me too, moreover, I don't know if I would recognize it without comparing it to a functioning unit. when there are so many variables in vaping.
can it be breath speed? with a quick inhalation it gives more vapor, with a slow inhalation it is gentler and one feels that it does not heat up.
I'm used to the fact that with MFLB or VAPMAN it's like that the faster you draw, the more it cools and the less vapor you get.
with TM2 it seems to be the exact opposite.
is it possible that the control unit reacts to the pull-cooling and makes up for the performance?
we used it with a larger group of people at night by the fire and I have to say that it is very practical for more people. you move the cooler for a larger chamber space and then just explain how the button works and you don't have to worry about anything anymore, which is more complicated with other vaporizers described above.
I would also like to know if the device is in the on-demand mode, but is idle for a long time, so whether it draws power and whether it turns itself off.
because sometimes it happened that the sent TM2 did not return to my hand and got stuck somewhere in a friend's pocket without being turned off.
so far I think the metal stem is better than the glass because it's cold and long and as for the taste, I still draw air through the metal cooling unit.
what I think is great is that it is unbreakable and I also like the design.
I will certainly appreciate tips on cooling mouthpieces, but I'm looking for a small, unbreakable and with the possibility of regulating the space for herbs.
even here in Europe, there are probably not many opportunities to try these mouthpieces in a store.
and the last observation, I have to get used to the constant flashing of the LED lights, especially at night and in the forest, it's a bit annoying.
unless you're projecting these lights onto various surfaces of trees or faces and it's not part of the experience...
the system of vibrating and holding the device is excellent, although I was a little surprised by the size and robustness of the device.
now after a few days it doesn't feel like it anymore, on the contrary, I appreciate the dignity and elegance that makes this device an unrivaled creation.
db

kiddvudu2

So, while I shop for better travel cases, I've discovered my DynaVap Orion case fits the TM2 really nicely with satisfactory space to store a couple stems, a small stash cannister, and some other essentials. I had to fold up a paper towel to prop the TM2 up just a tad on the button side so it wasn't constantly depressing the button, but that was simple. I'm also rolling my glass stems up in kleenex's for the time being. However, I did just have an idea hit me - I wonder if I bought a pair of those stretchy kids gloves and cut the fingers out if they would serve as stem-sleeves even better...

kiddvudu2,

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I wonder if I bought a pair of those stretchy kids gloves and cut the fingers out if they would serve as stem-sleeves even better...
Neoprene or similar would make good protections and insulation. I’m still looking for a TM case after having a suitable but a tad small home solution, a padded hard shell eye glass case with a bit of padding I cut (and glued in) secured with a rubber band. It travels well though and I can fit the TM with a stock stem in it and an extra stem and small brush, that’s it. Packing a longer stem or two or another item would be ideal. Eventually I’ll find one. :peace:

Vaporific,
Reactions: kiddvudu2

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
on, I have to get used to the constant flashing of the LED lights, especially at night and in the forest, it's a bit annoying.
I am only annoyed by the lights from the stir pick !They should start selling stealth stir picks without holes ,lol.
Anyway if look into your manual there was something about a stealth mode that turns the lights off .
Edited to add, those tiny diodes are probably 0.03 watt or smth like that ,so the battery probably discharges nearly as fast as just sitting on its own.

Dr. G

Old Resident
It is a shame...started out to be nice and now, its haywire sour. I bought a mouth piece from someone named Daro...seemed trustworthy. Send him money via Paypal...and it has been a waiting game that is kinda ridiculous. So, I started an investigation through the Post Office and he is threatening me to public shame me on social media for being a bad client. ME! ??? Ok...I paid out $98 odd dollars, do not get my piece and he threatens me?! The world is crazy as fuck...buyer beware. Note to self.

Likun

What is a good price for the TM2 atm considering black week etc?
Did anyone find a good offer?
I've had this piece on my wishlist since it first came out...

Likun,

Zipford

I am only annoyed by the lights from the stir pick !They should start selling stealth stir picks without holes ,lol.
Anyway if look into your manual there was something about a stealth mode that turns the lights off .
Edited to add, those tiny diodes are probably 0.03 watt or smth like that ,so the battery probably discharges nearly as fast as just sitting on its own.
Yes, you can turn the LED light off and I used to do that, but you need to repeat the process whenever you swap out a battery, and that ended up being more hassle than it was worth (the user interface of button presses is not super user friendly in my view).

But if you have a situation where no light is important, it can be shut off.

Top Bottom