TinyMight / TM 2

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I am betting that with the additional vendors selling TMs, the number of TM users out there is gonna jump significantly. I suspect Ville has developed a way to produce TMs more quickly than before as he was rarely ahead of his orders early on, but if he is able to ship to vendors as well as ship direct in a timely manner he must be producing more. No way to know what has changed, but it could be as simple as he was doing it part time before, and now he is selling enough to do it full time, but we can't really know unless he tells us.
Regardless of why, TM is gonna make a lot more new customers very happy. It is still my favorite vape a year later. Nothing has held that spot for so long for me unless we include different models of vape from RBT.
Stop it! ;)

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Regardless of why, TM is gonna make a lot more new customers very happy.
And repeat customers very happy too. Can’t wait for a RED one.

It is still my favorite vape a year later.
Ditto. My TM has ascended to my number one spot for about the same time, and I’ve had mine almost 2.5 years. A second will be a great backup or perhaps relegate the OG to backup duty as it has and will continue to serve very well! :love::peace:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
When the pact act threatened I jumped out and bought another TM1 out of concern that it might be hard to get one later, so I have a second one as backup. I have't really needed it, tho I do use it occasionally to prevent it from feeling bored. I know I am gonna want a TM2 so I may have to sell one or the other as I think 3 will be a little much (ok, at $300 something maybe a lot much). I won't be in a hurry to do that though...

Tweakz

abv on my TM 1.5 ; smooth and full extraction on “10” ; without burn or “ring”
548-C8439-A4-AF-4-F36-B575-01-BA22-F169-E9.jpg

zaibas

for those of you with tm2 are the stems the same size as the tm1 ones, so i can use tm1 stems in it?

can't wait to get what im hoping is the purpleheart one :)

zaibas,

ezpz

very easy . I set TM on 10, put load in stem to the end without a strong tamp and start with a slow draw 4-7 sec , then speed up draw more strongly for 3-5 sec and get an instant large thick clouds in one powerful hit
Been doing the same. My TM is either on 10 (in use), or 0 (locked).

"Max temp crew" :rockon:
(sorry. Gotta think of a catchy name.)

Momor

So the new TM2 includes a stir tool as an upgrade whilst simultaniously removing the need tor aforementioned stir tool.... talk about belt and braces lol
Héhé! It also serves as a CU adjuster and debowler. I know you can blow in your stem but sometimes you just can't or you'll make a mess (I'm thinking open ash trays for exemple).
And even though the pictured ABV seems 99% even, I'm pretty sure some folks will like a little stir so the last 1% of the bowl in contact with the stem is also well cooked 😅

badbee

Has anyone purchased accessories direct from TM recently? Is he taking orders and shipping? I tried to order something yesterday and got a weird error validating my credit card, then the site suddenly flipped to showing all carts items in some odd currency, it wasn't Euros or Dollars. That was weird enough that I just gave up. I'll try with another credit card today after clearing my browser cache for the site, see if that helps.

badbee,
  • Wow
Reactions: BigJr48

FelixVonTrapp

Has anyone purchased accessories direct from TM recently? Is he taking orders and shipping? I tried to order something yesterday and got a weird error validating my credit card, then the site suddenly flipped to showing all carts items in some odd currency, it wasn't Euros or Dollars. That was weird enough that I just gave up. I'll try with another credit card today after clearing my browser cache for the site, see if that helps.
I recently ordered an O ring pack, and is supposedly on its way. I’ve had the euro/dollar issue before, too. I think clearing cache helped.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
He mentioned he will be very busy this week with getting things ready for shipping the soon to come first batch of TM2 . So i am guessing he is putting his time there and soon it will be back in service.

Last edited:

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
Just pulled my tinymight out after about six months of not having batteries and it isn't working quite right. Level 10 is getting me a nice even medium brown. Which is FINE but it shouldn't take ten hits. Plus my dads tinymight does the same thing in one hit at level 6 so what's going on with my unit? How do I recalibrate the heat? I reached out to tinymight themselves but haven't heard back yet.

Top Bottom