TinyMight / TM 2

fogbank

Anyone ever ship back their Tiny Might back to Finland? I have a broken one and the TM owner sent me a DHL shipping label. I finally got around to trying to ship it back and it has been nothing but a headache. So I finally got it shipped off, but they bring it back to the place that sent it off for me saying that it can't be shipped as they have no account number for that shipping label. Since TM is paying for the shipping, they said that I need his account number, so they can bill him.

I emailed the TM guy, but no telling how long that will take. Anyone try to ship their TM back to Finland encounter any problems like this?
I shipped my TinyMight back to Finland on 4/9. Tracking now shows "Departed Facility in LOS ANGELES GATEWAY - USA". I assume it's in the air on the way to Finland. I also received the shipping label from TinyMight. There was one label, one waybill doc, and a commercial invoice. The label and the waybill doc look very similar, but the waybill doc says "Not to be attached to package - hand to courier". Could some of these shipping issues be caused by attaching the waybill doc to the package?

fogbank,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thanks for the feedback. I might hold off ordering until 420, see if they do some sort of deal.

I wouldn't count on a sale, there has not been one before ever, and the US mail ban kicks in right after 420, so personally I wouldn't want to risk DHL not being able to ship to me (though maybe you are in a place where that won't matter, and maybe it won't matter here, but it's what motivated me to get my second one recently at least)

overground55

When I am weak, the Lord is strong
I wouldn't count on a sale, there has not been one before ever, and the US mail ban kicks in right after 420, so personally I wouldn't want to risk DHL not being able to ship to me (though maybe you are in a place where that won't matter, and maybe it won't matter here, but it's what motivated me to get my second one recently at least)
Yeah, I guessed that these one-man operations might forgo holiday sales, as they know their product, and know that people will buy it regardless. Still, one can always hope! 🤞

Shit Snacks

Yeah, I guessed that these one-man operations might forgo holiday sales, as they know their product, and know that people will buy it regardless. Still, one can always hope! 🤞

For sure, there are many one-man shows that do offer some great sales, typically 420 and Black Friday at least, but yeah that doesn't seem to be the TM style even as they grow... Just wanted you to make a fully informed decision, no one should miss out!

Djsleepy

Could you elaborate on the upgrade you mentioned? Is it a new version or refinement of the original Tinymight that came out in 2019?
Refinement, the metal tab under the lid is the “upgrade” I was referring . Sorry didn’t mean to make it sound like a version 2.

I shipped my TinyMight back to Finland on 4/9. Tracking now shows "Departed Facility in LOS ANGELES GATEWAY - USA". I assume it's in the air on the way to Finland. I also received the shipping label from TinyMight. There was one label, one waybill doc, and a commercial invoice. The label and the waybill doc look very similar, but the waybill doc says "Not to be attached to package - hand to courier". Could some of these shipping issues be caused by attaching the waybill doc to the package?
One label outside on box , commercial and other label in clear pouch for customs to review. If done wrong you will need to get new labels. But let’s see if it makes it out of customs on Europe side of planet.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
This is exactly why I bought mine when I did. My first one is working great and if I hadn't been concerned about the PACT Act I would have held off on getting a backup, but I didn't want to get stuck unable to get my TM fixed or order another if this stupid law really does shut down online vape sales. We don't yet know what the effect will be, but I no longer need to be concerned, and that was what I was after.

SquirrelMaster

I love the rimless basket screens, all I really use now (I also pretty much never use the CU). I ordered a couple extra with my TM and he sent like 6. I would like to try the narrow rimmed ones though at some point if they become available.

@SquirrelMaster posted this link a few pages back - I wonder if the fit is the exact same with these rimless as the ones sold by TM..

As far as I can remember they are. I flatten the bottoms on my AliExpress equivalents (same dimensions) a little bit so there is more to grip on the side walls.

Vapefanatic

Anyone outside the US would have nothing to worry about imo. As long as it's Not US to Not US lol.

Even in the US, there will be workarounds. We'll just have to wait and see. I expect to see international shipments being shipped privately at first, until other options surfaces. The real challenge is for domestic businesses to ship products domestically. So I totally understand the slight panic for our US comrades lol.

Hoping for the best.

Vapefanatic

I wanna sincerely thank the member who suggested hammer pipes for dry hits. I almost decided to abandon dry because it just cannot compare the the satisfying hits through water. I got two types. One was the linked model. Has logo on it but i got it cheap, very cheap. Works perfect.

Another is a simple single barrel hammer. Works excellent too.

Thank you!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
One difference in the new TM is the tube in the stem chamber changed from aluminiun to steel. The difference in weight is dramatic at 3.54g to 10.97g. I can't imagine what practical difference it might make. The chamber doesn't get very warm so its not for heat retention.

west-elec

I wanna sincerely thank the member who suggested hammer pipes for dry hits. I almost decided to abandon dry because it just cannot compare the the satisfying hits through water. I got two types. One was the linked model. Has logo on it but i got it cheap, very cheap. Works perfect.

Another is a simple single barrel hammer. Works excellent too.

Thank you!
Your welcome, they are all I use now. I don't remember if I mentioned it on this thread or elsewhere but the ones with the glycerine filled spiral cooling mouthpieces (like 7th floors vapor tamer), put in the freezer and your hits are actually cold. Like sucking down an arctic breeze. Really nice for a hot summer day or with that harsh dirt weed.

Last edited:

Vapefanatic

Your wlcome, they are all I use now. I don't remember if I mentioned it on this thread or elsewhere but the ones with the glycerine filled spiral cooling mouthpieces (like 7th floors vapor tamer), put in the freezer and your hits are actually cold. Like sucking down an arctic breeze. Really nice for a hot summer day or with that harsh dirt weed.
Thank you brother!

The double barrel one you linked is amazing. I can take monster hits I never thought possible dry. I gotta try it with FlowerPots and E43 next. Btw, it's also awesome with TP80.

The form factor is less ergonomic than the single barrel straight hammer type though. I use the double when I really wanna kill the bowl quick. Otherwise it's the simple single barrel that also rests better on table.

I've just kept away all the dry stems i have from TM and Lamart. They'll be in the stoner engineering pile lol.

You're Da man bro!

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Your welcome, they are all I use now. I don't remember if I mentioned it on this thread or elsewhere but the ones with the glycerine filled spiral cooling mouthpieces (like 7th floors vapor tamer), put in the freezer and your hits are actually cold. Like sucking down an arctic breeze. Really nice for a hot summer day or with that harsh dirt weed.

I use one of these it is like a combo of j hook and vapor tamer,but you have to fill it yourself. Protip , dishsoap is better than glycerine .
1618140194258.png
Here is another option you can fill empty/refill :).
Male is 14 female 18 but also comes with 2 x 14/18 reducer,not bad or 22 euro
1618140422760.png

dimmusp

One difference in the new TM is the tube in the stem chamber changed from aluminiun to steel. The difference in weight is dramatic at 3.54g to 10.97g. I can't imagine what practical difference it might make. The chamber doesn't get very warm so its not for heat retention.
Interesting. So they have been iterating a bit on the design.

Have they done anything to address all the issues caused by having so many parts held together by the pressure of a single long screw?

dimmusp,

Shit Snacks

Hmm that is interesting, my second one both tubes seem to be aluminum? At least they feel like they weigh the same to me, and neither is magnetic, new one is bead blasted and old is non-coated brushed aluminum?

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Hmm that is interesting, my second one both tubes seem to be aluminum? At least they feel like they weigh the same to me, and neither is magnetic, new one is bead blasted and old is non-coated brushed aluminum?
I can confirm that there are at least 3 types of inner tube. i have them all. aluminum, brushed aluminum and stainless steel

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
No doubt about it...
View attachment 7053

It is not magnetic, but I think it is stainless.
It is most probably 316SS like the coil since it is non-magnetic grade,also stays shinier longer,so i guess it is the logical choice ;).Btw it is one of the first things i wanted to see as an upgrade ,even shared in my talks with the maker.{Aluminum is smelly to me,i know metals dont smell but things that get in contact with them.}

Last edited:

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
And your favorite is?
I prefer the aluminum ones only because they are easier to reduce the height. (I will repeat myself but it is good for everyone to understand) I reduced the height of both inner tubes by about 1mm to fully screw the ring and make insertion and removal of the stem a lot easier. This may not be necessary in all TMs, but in my two TM's it was.
Were it not for this issue (which is related to the height of the wood not being 100% the same in all TMs), I would prefer stainless steel

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere in this discussion, but does anyone know how long the pre-order wait is? When I go to the page to purchase a TM, it lists its availability as "pre-order" and that leaves me concerned that I won't see it for several months, maybe into 2022 even? Instead of dropping the cash now, it seems better to simply wait until they have enough where I can outright buy one.
I have ordered two ‘pre-orders’. One in February and one in March. The February purchase arrived at my door in 10 days and the March order in 7.

Don’t wait. I think it’ll be a long time til they have inventory.

Top Bottom