TinyMight / TM 2

Kins

Now the screen came out of the cooling unit. Do you have to place the screen right one top on the little ledge or lip? Or do you push it all the way down?. I can't seem to get it set in there either way. Got it but its just sittin on the lip.

Kins,

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
In anticipation of my Tinymight’s one year anniversary this week (3/13) I thought about putting in a new stem oring. I’m still using the one that came with it. I tried unscrewing the stem ring and couldn’t - it was really stuck - so I needed to use pliers to loosen it, which left tiny claw marks on the ring. Oh well. While doing so I noticed my hand-cut screen was loose from the screen ring and so very close to the heating coil (when they touch -> combustion! Which happened to me once before). Glad I was able to catch this and fix it. However I did not replace the original stem oring because it really doesn’t need to be replaced yet (I have an extra or two). And I’m keeping the stem ring looser than it had been. I don’t recall tightening it that much but perhaps it tightened itself when I turn the stem a quarter way between sessions so it cooks more evenly - and to avoid stirring (yuck).

What diameter screen size correctly fits the screen ring? I’ll want to order this size rather than cut my own, and I have very few flat round screens too.

Ok, off to see the wizard - my Tinymight of course. Cheers. :peace:

fangorn

hello buddies vape!

I would like to try to install a Lamart bendy rod on the tinymight ...
I already have an RBT rod that I have never used ...

Has anyone tried this connection before and would like to give feedback? pictures ?

I use quite a few glassware ...
you know where i can find the part i'm missing to connect the RBT rod and the Bendy rod?

is it really a female / female connector in 18/18 (or in 19/19)?

Thank you in advance for your answers !!

Édit: i think this one is ok...
Could you confirm please ?

Last edited:

Notacaveman

Hey guys, I orderd a tinymight from ebay and it arrived today, wandering if someone might be able give me a biit of advice.
It just doesn't seem to pump out much vapour and I can't extract past a light green/yellow/few tinges of light brown. I've tried a few different batteries, packing it a few different ways, I'm wandering if it's the unit or my technique or something I'm doing wrong but I'm hitting it on 10 in on demand mode and just don't get much, I can hear the heater running, I've been packing it just like I do my splinters which so far the tinymight has no hope of matching in performance for me. I can post pictures or a video if that'd be useful, the device is beautiful and I'd love to see it working like I've heard it can.
I'm pretty new to vaping herb and pretty stupid so I'm hoping it's something that I'm diong wrong!

Thanks

Notacaveman,

Kins

Hey guys, I orderd a tinymight from ebay and it arrived today, wandering if someone might be able give me a biit of advice.
It just doesn't seem to pump out much vapour and I can't extract past a light green/yellow/few tinges of light brown. I've tried a few different batteries, packing it a few different ways, I'm wandering if it's the unit or my technique or something I'm doing wrong but I'm hitting it on 10 in on demand mode and just don't get much, I can hear the heater running, I've been packing it just like I do my splinters which so far the tinymight has no hope of matching in performance for me. I can post pictures or a video if that'd be useful, the device is beautiful and I'd love to see it working like I've heard it can.
I'm pretty new to vaping herb and pretty stupid so I'm hoping it's something that I'm diong wrong!

Thanks

Only thing you did wrong was purchase from eBay. You might want to try and get your money back.

angular ocelot

hello buddies vape!

I would like to try to install a Lamart bendy rod on the tinymight ...
I already have an RBT rod that I have never used ...

Has anyone tried this connection before and would like to give feedback? pictures ?

I use quite a few glassware ...
you know where i can find the part i'm missing to connect the RBT rod and the Bendy rod?

is it really a female / female connector in 18/18 (or in 19/19)?

Thank you in advance for your answers !!

Édit: i think this one is ok...
Could you confirm please ?
i havent got a tetra p80 but im fairly sure it is 18mm male, as is the rbt. so yes, this 18mm female to female should do the trick.

Thanks
theres a strip of metal under the top plate that sometimes has a bad connection. its an easy fix though and mentioned a few times in this thread, with pictures. try that first as it is the most likely culprit. i dont have a link to the relevant posts though, im afraid.

Notacaveman

Only thing you did wrong was purchase from eBay. You might want to try and get your money back.
Yeah mate it was a gamble but also a good price from a seller who seemed really genuine, will probably end up getting one direct to be honest, just thought I could save myself the wait time and import fees.
i havent got a tetra p80 but im fairly sure it is 18mm male, as is the rbt. so yes, this 18mm female to female should do the trick.

theres a strip of metal under the top plate that sometimes has a bad connection. its an easy fix though and mentioned a few times in this thread, with pictures. try that first as it is the most likely culprit. i dont have a link to the relevant posts though, im afraid.
I appreciate your help mate, I've been struggling to find out what the most likely issue might be as it seems there's a few, I'll look into that one first.

Djsleepy

Thanks

If you have a torx bit size 15 use to unscrew bolt and take out , remove lid, pry up the silver tab so it makes a better connection ( I put a thin piece of foil under it as well) replace lid and screw back together; if that doesn't work make sure everything is aligned properly ( you can tell by putting a finger inside of hole for.stem and going around in a circle if it doesn't feel.smooth and you feel bumps,or orings pushing out its probably not aligned right) as I have found ime that the TM needs adjustment with frequent use....I can check and fix both of mine now in under a minute!

Good luck and as others have said don't buy from eBay! Don't feel bad I have been burned by eBay as well!

Notacaveman

Thanks everyone for all of your help I really appreciate it, I don't have any tools so couldn't get it open, just iso'd the battery cover and cleaned the contacts best I could as per Cheebsy's advice. and that seemed to work!! I just tried again before I go to bed, straight on at 10 with the long cooling stem I got with it and bloody hell, I held on for as long as I could haha. It's crazy really because I don't know what can have changed for the performance to change so much but I ain't complaining.
Thanks again to everyone for your help, I will defintely be following your guides DJsleepy and Bad Dog on how to open the thing up, but very pleased to see what this heater is capable of and what everyone's been talking about.

scooterboy

Muppet, not moped.
Thanks everyone for all of your help I really appreciate it, I don't have any tools so couldn't get it open, just iso'd the battery cover and cleaned the contacts best I could as per Cheebsy's advice. and that seemed to work!! I just tried again before I go to bed, straight on at 10 with the long cooling stem I got with it and bloody hell, I held on for as long as I could haha. It's crazy really because I don't know what can have changed for the performance to change so much but I ain't complaining.
Thanks again to everyone for your help, I will defintely be following your guides DJsleepy and Bad Dog on how to open the thing up, but very pleased to see what this heater is capable of and what everyone's been talking about.
Now that you've got it to a "normal" working state, you really need to experiment with the dial setting. 10 is likely too high. You should start low, so you know which number gives you just a wisp of vapor. Then inch up from there, maybe .25 at a time until you get to the number that scorches or tastes worse than you want to experience. Then you'll have your dial's functional range. The functional range usually covers only a few numbers on the dial, but that range differs from unit to unit so you have to find yours.

From that point on, you can choose to start low in your range for a new bowl and step your way up for flavor, or go right to the "hit my forehead with a sledge hammer" setting. :)

Notacaveman

Now that you've got it to a "normal" working state, you really need to experiment with the dial setting. 10 is likely too high. You should start low, so you know which number gives you just a wisp of vapor. Then inch up from there, maybe .25 at a time until you get to the number that scorches or tastes worse than you want to experience. Then you'll have your dial's functional range. The functional range usually covers only a few numbers on the dial, but that range differs from unit to unit so you have to find yours.

From that point on, you can choose to start low in your range for a new bowl and step your way up for flavor, or go right to the "hit my forehead with a sledge hammer" setting. :)
Alright cool, working on that right now man, I'm really excited to get this thing dialled in.

Im thinking of waxing the wood and maybe trying to polish some of the scratches our of the metal it came with, would that be feasible does anyone think? I haven't got a clue what to use for the metal to be honest.

Notacaveman,

SquirrelMaster

So I haven't been using my Tinymight much lately as I received other vapes, put them through their paces and with only so many sessions in a day the Tinymight took a break. Yesterday I wanted a vape with me when I left the house and the Tinymight was the one I reached for, along with a couple preloaded stems, some more flower and extra cells. One cell was enough but I wanted to have the ability to swap if needed. I got home and continued to use the Tinymight with my glass beaded long stem setup and then pulled out a couple of my Grav Labs 3" Upline Tasters and just kept loading and dumping into the evening.

I somehow forgot how much I friggin love this vape!

It's still surprises me how small it is in the hand which is one of many features I absolutely love about it. Add that to hard hitting, excellent taste, replaceable batteries, ease to maintain, stem variety, etc.

The Bowle overtook my Tinymight as a favorite for a short time (I won't get into that here as per forum rules) but the Tinymight is so damn good and is still in most ways my #1 portable even after a year of acquiring other devices. If my vape collection was wiped out tomorrow the Tinymight would be the first I'd order and from @Shit Snacks photos the new ones are looking even better! I'm very curious about the anodized caps as I thought they would impede the flow of electricity through the metal strip that some have issues with. If anyone removes a cap I'd really appreciate a picture to see what the underside looks like.

Jumping back to the Grav Labs stems, with my @dzoinp baslet screen mod the bowl is very small which would be an absolutely perfect microdosing setup. Back to back stems are very efficient with such a small amount of flower; I knew there was a reason I bought 3 originally :lol:. They get hot with back to back hits so without a break it's good to alternate between stems after each bowl. The airflow isn't as open as the standard stem obviously but it's still good and that tapered tip is so comfortable.

TL:DR
Tinymight kicks ass and chews bubble gum and COVID disrupted the bubble gum supply chain so...

Tweakz

So I haven't been using my Tinymight much lately as I received other vapes, put them through their paces and with only so many sessions in a day the Tinymight took a break. Yesterday I wanted a vape with me when I left the house and the Tinymight was the one I reached for, along with a couple preloaded stems, some more flower and extra cells. One cell was enough but I wanted to have the ability to swap if needed. I got home and continued to use the Tinymight with my glass beaded long stem setup and then pulled out a couple of my Grav Labs 3" Upline Tasters and just kept loading and dumping into the evening.

I somehow forgot how much I friggin love this vape!

It's still surprises me how small it is in the hand which is one of many features I absolutely love about it. Add that to hard hitting, excellent taste, replaceable batteries, ease to maintain, stem variety, etc.

The Bowle overtook my Tinymight as a favorite for a short time (I won't get into that here as per forum rules) but the Tinymight is so damn good and is still in most ways my #1 portable even after a year of acquiring other devices. If my vape collection was wiped out tomorrow the Tinymight would be the first I'd order and from @Shit Snacks photos the new ones are looking even better! I'm very curious about the anodized caps as I thought they would impede the flow of electricity through the metal strip that some have issues with. If anyone removes a cap I'd really appreciate a picture to see what the underside looks like.

Jumping back to the Grav Labs stems, with my @dzoinp baslet screen mod the bowl is very small which would be an absolutely perfect microdosing setup. Back to back stems are very efficient with such a small amount of flower; I knew there was a reason I bought 3 originally :lol:. They get hot with back to back hits so without a break it's good to alternate between stems after each bowl. The airflow isn't as open as the standard stem obviously but it's still good and that tapered tip is so comfortable.

TL:DR
Tinymight kicks ass and chews bubble gum and COVID disrupted the bubble gum supply chain so...
Nice review :tup:
I feel similar emotions, my first TM is already a 1year old, but I have not used other devices since its arrival :brow:

I think it's time to order a second one :smug:

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
So I haven't been using my Tinymight much lately as I received other vapes

Yesterday I wanted a vape with me when I left the house and the Tinymight was the one I reached for, along with a couple preloaded stems, some more flower and extra cells.
hummm....:hmm:

if i were your Tinymight you would have a bad contact day ...:dog:
Let me guess: taffe doesn't fit in your pockets:whip:or maybe you would wet your pants :rofl::rofl:

Top Bottom