TinyMight / TM 2

trevytrev

Happy little clouds
Hi all, I am an idiot and I just wanted to make sure you don't make the same mistake as me!! Basically I have been using the S&B brush that comes with the Crafty/Mighty to brush out the Tinymight chamber when there's a bit of abv stuck and it works really well. But what I hadn't noticed until just now is that the metal part on the brush has been scraping the aluminium sleeve in the chamber and now that has loads of circular scratches on it. I don't think it's an issue as obviously the glass stem covers it but would anyone else be concerned??

tokenknifeguy

Anyone ever hear anything from the dude at TM? Holy fuck is the dude slow as FUCK. If you need high quality customer service for your products, DO NOT BY THE TINY MIGHT. I've sent him several emails and the first started off at the end of July. 2+ months later and not a freaking peep from him. I get the covid but come'on dude, this is ridiculous. I would rather him email me back and just tell me to F off rather than this crap.

Anyone got a legit email for the TM that the dude will actual read and not let sit in his archives until the end of time?

SixStringToker

Naked member
Nope. Quite a common complaint.
Yep, it sucks! I have a pending order that was placed on a credit card that's been compromised, so I need to update the card for that order. So far, the only communication that I've been able to get from him is an automated reply basically stating that there's a backlog of emails.

seatsniffer

What was the contact making contact with, the top plate itself? I vaguely recall seeing something like that but I’m not taking it apart for curiosity’s sake and too baked - thanks to my TM on my vacation week and I haven’t had coffee yet - to lookup teardown pics.

Yes exactly, there is a little groove cut into the top plate for the contact. Im not sure if the issue is common. Ive seen stories of people having small issues with the orings or battery contacts. I have also seen a couple of cases of people who had similar issues magically fix themselves after reassembly of the device (just taking out the screw, resetting and re tightening), maybe its the same issue but less severe as my unit. I think in my case I just got a unit that was very very slightly off dimensions wise leading to poor electrical contact leading to lower output power.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Anyone ever hear anything from the dude at TM? Holy fuck is the dude slow as FUCK. If you need high quality customer service for your products, DO NOT BY THE TINY MIGHT. I've sent him several emails and the first started off at the end of July. 2+ months later and not a freaking peep from him. I get the covid but come'on dude, this is ridiculous. I would rather him email me back and just tell me to F off rather than this crap.

Anyone got a legit email for the TM that the dude will actual read and not let sit in his archives until the end of time?

Yeah I'm in the same boat. I received my TM July 13th, along with some additional accessories. I was supposed to get a WPA, but there was an note that the WPAs were out of stock and he would ship when he gets them. Some time around early September I started emailing asking where the WPA was, not only that, I was trying to buy some more shit from him to throw into the same shipment. No responses yet at all. I even went through the website and filed an "other" under the repair/return thing for my missing WPA? Getting frustrating.

Order says complete!!!!!! Now we.need that shipping to show up ! I'm ready got 15 or so.strains to try.....gonna be a great.October!

Nice! I feel like it wasn't too long ago you said you ordered, but I guess its been a month already? @Bad Dog any update on yours? Edit - Nevermind, see you guys in the shipping thread!

Last edited:

Djsleepy

Yeah I'm in the same boat. I received my TM July 13th, along with some additional accessories. I was supposed to get a WPA, but there was an note that the WPAs were out of stock and he would ship when he gets them. Some time around early September I started emailing asking where the WPA was, not only that, I was trying to buy some more shit from him to throw into the same shipment. No responses yet at all. I even went through the website and filed an "other" under the repair/return thing for my missing WPA? Getting frustrating.

Nice! I feel like it wasn't too long ago you said you ordered, but I guess its been a month already? @Bad Dog any update on yours? Edit - Nevermind, see you guys in the shipping thread!

30 days exactly!

Djsleepy,
Reactions: BrianTL

WirtDog

I made a simple email inquiry about availability? I got a Milaana 3 HO around the time I became aware of the TM. Three months later I got an email with some response that had nothing to do with my question. Not good!

Drug

I came across a French reseller of Tinymight which apparently had issues with stocking up and thus delivering to their customers. The page showed some info that might be interesting. Seems the maker has been busy upgrading the vibration function and session mode which has caused a delay.

(I've been lurking this thread a little and haven't seen this info before, forgive me in case I missed it.)

Good news.

We have just delivered part of our order, shipments will begin today and continue throughout the weekend if necessary.

Update 08/31/2020

TinyMight is unable to give us an exact delivery date for our order.

Victim of their own success, they are currently trying to stabilize the quality of production, particularly with regard to the vibration system and the session mode.

We apologize to all our customers who have waited patiently for several months - be sure you will be notified by email as soon as we receive our order for TM - unfortunately late since the end of May.

TInyMight is a very young company born at the end of 2019 which is experiencing the vagaries of a very young company.

We hope to support them in their growth because we are convinced by the quality of their vaporizer and the vapor experience it provides.

If you wish to cancel your pre-order, an email is sufficient.

To all those who are waiting and maintaining their order, TM and we even thank you very much for your patience.

Update 08/11/2020

After a long discussion with the manufacturer (live) here is the result:

> Production delayed due to improvements to the vibration system

Guaranteed delivery before the end of the month, maybe next week (week of the 17th)

thank you for your patience

Update 07/08/2020 -

All production at TM is behind schedule.
We are on hold and with no known fixed date for sending our order by TM.

TinyMight and we apologize for the inconvenience caused by this delay.

Update 07/02/2020

Our order was further delayed in production at TM.

We are awaiting news from TM.

As soon as we have news of our order this page will be updated.

TM has just informed us of a production delay of around ten days. Our joint apologies for this delay in sending your order /

Djsleepy

The above info might mean less returns, which are good for all. I’m also happy to see he’s trying to fix problems as he goes along (why send out something with a known fault) and I’m sure anyone who ordered prior to the changes will be able to send it in Should they want to and get the new changes.
Thanks to @Drug for sharing.
Super excited, ready to see what this puppy can do!

Last edited:

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Its kinda odd, I sent him an email and got no response, I wanted to add dosing capsules, but I guess that won't happen.

On the other hand my friend got a response when he asked if everything is alright...

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
I hadn't seen this view of the heater - thought I'd share since it might get lost in the original thread:
ulxwp1w8fma51.jpg

justcametomind

Thank you for the info! An aftermarket body would be very easy to make happen it looks like. I was under the impression that coil was very delicate and I wasn't sure why. Thanks for clearing that up!
I read that if the heater would be dislodged from the original position it would be Rma time with no way to repair it by oneself. This isn’t the case?

MonkeyTime

Thank you for the info! An aftermarket body would be very easy to make happen it looks like. I was under the impression that coil was very delicate and I wasn't sure why. Thanks for clearing that up!

I was under the same impression.....because of this email from Ville...

"But if you are a tinker
then I just have to warn you not to try to open the screw inside, the
electronics is attached to the heater with one stainless screw. And it
should be pretty tight. And if you try to open it, the forces bend the
little sticks inside the heater that are in X shape if you watch from
the top..and they are very rigid, so after some force is applied to
the screw, they will most probably snap and the heater collapses and
shorts itself. And it's pretty much done then."

Seems it can be done, but may not be easy?

arb

Semi shaved ape
I was under the same impression.....because of this email from Ville...

"But if you are a tinker
then I just have to warn you not to try to open the screw inside, the
electronics is attached to the heater with one stainless screw. And it
should be pretty tight. And if you try to open it, the forces bend the
little sticks inside the heater that are in X shape if you watch from
the top..and they are very rigid, so after some force is applied to
the screw, they will most probably snap and the heater collapses and
shorts itself. And it's pretty much done then."

Seems it can be done, but may not be easy?
That reads as do NOT do to me.
😂

Top Bottom