TinyMight / TM 2

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Not anymore!
Just got my order in today, how to get rid of the fish smell? I couldn't wait and tried a bowl (after heating the empty oven at max temp), can honestly say it was worth the wait.

That was fast! Is that the first time its been listed for retail anywhere other than direct?

My "fishy" smell was gone after a few days of use. It was very minor when I first got it so I would imagine for those that have a unit with a stronger odor itll take a little longer.

BrianTL,

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
That was fast! Is that the first time its been listed for retail anywhere other than direct?

Nope. I got mine from vapefiend. I think this is the third or fourth drop so far from them. When I got mine they sold out within about 10 mins too 🤣

Edit @Dicoded medium fluffy grind with a light tamp is what I like best with the TM. Congrats on snagging one, I suppose you'll get it tomorrow? Excited for you 🤪

Last edited:

Djsleepy

Heads up for anyone wanting a TM immediately. Vapefiend have some in stock!

EDIT: sorry, sold out again

well that could explain some of the delay IMO if he has contract and they are on his butt to get units to them Then that comes first at expense of individuals, not sure but 🤷🏼‍♂️ Food for thought

Still worth wait!!!!! IMO

Last edited:

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Managed to snag a TM from the Vapefiend drop! So excited :D

I'm now looking to fully board the hype train and get a Brilliant Cut. For those of you with the Tinymight already, what grind consistency would you recommend?
medium
The most important thing is not to compress, together with a clean stem to maintain a free flow

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
It’s still working - my haptic feedback motor. Just finished one battery during which it began working again, and it just ran out and I popped a fresh one in. And it still works. I didn’t think it was a battery issue and I believe the gong or whatever is inside the motor got stuck for a few days and took a vacation. I wanted to wait and switch another fully charged battery to confirm. I’m glad it’s back! I’ll close the loop with the TM guys soon and not sending it in for repair - my TM is staying here :D :peace:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I think there's one thing most of us haven't noticed yet: while mails are nice for less urgent questions, general feedback etc., RMAs, order cancellations and the like should rather be announced by using ones account on the TM site – when logged in → „view your order history”, hit the „view“ button next to the respective item, then look for the „return“ button, then fill out this form:

Screenshot_20200911_021812.png

I'm pretty sure that using this form will give a better start for RMAs than drowning a request in a chaotic pile of other requests.

Djsleepy

Good news!!!!! Got email and they allowed me to order another 18mm adapter and 5 baskets..... Things are moving! Exciting!!!!!!

Thanks @Siebter for above share it looks like right way to start process, here's to mine not needing rma!

Last edited:

SquirrelMaster

No hump, the glass would just not fit snug against it.

The bumb in the ring around the base is there just because I could not get the wire flat enough with my home tools. I would totally recommend something flatter and rounder, but it's hard to find something that fits in there, so I improvised.

The only reason it's there is to make the seal between the O-ring and glass more snug. It seems the height of my device is 1mm too tall or so, so it does not fit perfectly and it leaves a gap. As we know, air finds the path of least resistance, and on my device it was that gap.
Ah I get what you're saying now. You're not alone with a body that's a smidge too tall. This is why it's good to be at least a little handy, there are some that would never dare open their device when sometimes just a little Macgyvering is all you need. If you haven't I would shoot Tinymight an email so at least they're aware.

@Dicoded
Nice snag! I like a medium grind as well although a fine grind does work it just compresses more easily. A coarse grind works as well to be honest, this device isn't too picky in my experience. Medium is a good middle ground for flavour and clouds. I should throw a nug in the stem and see how it does, that's one thing I haven't tried yet.

justcametomind

Heads up for anyone wanting a TM immediately. Vapefiend have some in stock!

EDIT: sorry, sold out again
I had an email alert for vapefiend's TM back in stock and they went sold out within 15 minutes!
Probably they fullfilled their preorders and had a couple units more. Hopefully also lacentralevapeur got their units and so the guy who posted earlier with a preorder with them.
The fact they got some longtime missing components makes much sense now that things are moving a bit faster.

Skinku

Fuck, major droppage.
1.5m down, fast towards the wooden floor, straight onto the stem, shattered but outside of the chamber.
The glass broke very nicely no sharp nasties a pleasure to clean up.
Obviously I thought the inner glass tube must be shattered but it looks good and it all works fine.
It really hit me how much I love this little fella.
I almost feel like crying.
Shit.

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Sorry for your loss.

Was thinking recently that the TM could use a concept like the ARGO. YMMV
A retractable (glass) mouthpiece on the go. In. Walla. Out. Walla.
More compact, and protected from impacts in the field. :spliff:

Last edited:

zor

Yeah, do that. I haven't seen anyone else do it!

I always try this if the vaporizer allows for it. From my experience, flavor is good at the lower temps but cranking it up to 8 or 9 is where I really get good vapor over multiple hits, more so than using ground herb, however the flavor fades extremely quickly. I've usually gotten good efficiency and coverage except for the center of average density bud.

To be honest, I don't notice anything better or worse from using whole bud, it's just easier to load if I want to try a new cannabis variety but already have some leftover in my grinder. I tend to prefer grinding overall as I can kill a bowl in one or two hits at high temp.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Good news!!!!! Got email and they allowed me to order another 18mm adapter and 5 baskets..... Things are moving! Exciting!!!!!!

Thanks @Siebter for above share it looks like right way to start process, here's to mine not needing rma!

When did you email? I sent one 10 days ago trying to add to an order but I never heard back.

I'm going to try going through the site like @Siebter posted about now

BrianTL,
Reactions: stark1

Djsleepy

When did you email? I sent one 10 days ago trying to add to an order but I never heard back.

I'm going to try going through the site like @Siebter posted about now
He replied to question I had prior to ordering from 8/17 and must have seen my order request to add and killed two birds with one stone.

Djsleepy,
Reactions: BrianTL

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
As a proud new TM owner, I am giving me permission to gush profusely on its merits. Did I say how much I love this vape? However I hit it: hot and fast, or slowly through various temperature stages my TM gives me what I want. I enjoy the precise temp settings and I tell myself I can clearly taste the difference between conduction and convection. I really like being able to take only a hit or two, and then waiting 15-20 minutes, and have another hit at precisely where I left it. Not cooked beyond recognition.

Yes,

It's My Precious.

Last edited:
Top Bottom