TinyMight / TM 2

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
All - hello again. I posted this last night and reposting. My unit no longer vibrates. Not sure if it was a series of unintended button presses or there’s something wrong now with my unit. I’m working all day today (and on a 24 T break because of it too) but any and all suggestions from this group is welcomed. Thanks in advance.

Maybe try loosening your screw and 're-seat' the bottom plate to be sure the vibration motor is correctly making contact?
Take out the battery and leave it out for a few minutes before putting it back in?

I don't know if either of these will help, just basic troubleshooting kind of like rebooting your computer and tracing your wires. Worth a try anyway. . .

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@Vaporific – I read your request and would love to help, but can't offer too many ideas; if it would be some kind of setting, removing the battery for a few minutes would reset it. Dis- and reassembling has helped with likewise problems in the past, but that seems like a bit of a vague approach. You could of course try to reset the battery contact in the TM by lifting it with some kind of metal hook, but I'm not sure missing vibration is a sign of bad contact.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Update to those waiting for domestic availability in Canada and USA. The cone of silence has been broken and tinymight has been in contact with Sneaky Pete about his order. While I wasn't made privy to entire conversation Pete shared a screen grab of some texts and what I read was encouraging. So domestic availability should be a possibility some time soon but how soon I can't say. Hopefully this and other resent postings are signs that tinymight is beginning to clear the backlog.

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Maybe try loosening your screw and 're-seat' the bottom plate to be sure the vibration motor is correctly making contact?
Take out the battery and leave it out for a few minutes before putting it back in?
@Vaporific
This is my tip also... remove the bottom plate and clean the contacts
or maybe the tiny motor died!:ugh:

Last edited:

justcametomind

Update to those waiting for domestic availability in Canada and USA. The cone of silence has been broken and tinymight has been in contact with Sneaky Pete about his order. While I wasn't made privy to entire conversation Pete shared a screen grab of some texts and what I read was encouraging. So domestic availability should be a possibility some time soon but how soon I can't say. Hopefully this and other resent postings are signs that tinymight is beginning to clear the backlog.
Sneaky Pete order is sneaky!

justcametomind,
Reactions: BrianTL

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
@Siebter - the flavor isn’t terrible or anything, just not a top-tier flavor maker (in my opinion- cause like you said flavor is very subjective)

For battery, I guess I am comparing it to my other 18650 vapes like the Nomad. The battery doesn’t last nearly as long in TM, but I am probably comparing apples to oranges.

COULD NOT AGREE MORE!!!!

😎😎😎😎😎😎

Fat Freddy,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
COULD NOT AGREE MORE!!!!

😎😎😎😎😎😎

Well I guess then I have to pipe in now and say that I could not disagree more! :cool:
Using level 2-4 the flavor is pretty fantastic in my experience, and the first hit at any setting six and below is pretty nice to me too... I actually find vapes with a nichrome heater to have noticably worse flavor, so I prefer stainless steel heaters personally...

Shit Snacks

What is it you are agreeing with? You got a TM?

@Shit Snacks - I am not complaining or bashing - I am thoroughly enjoying my TM. But I think I am partial to ceramic ovens for top-tier flavor (IMHO).

Oh sorry Jill I missed your edit earlier, yeah high quality ceramic is pretty fantastic, although a ceramic oven design is totally different from this technology of course! Comparing flavors is already so tricky with all the variables, but using my TM even with the cooling unit at level 2 has great taste for me unless things are very dirty... Of course it's been awhile, I've been exclusively using my TM with the RBT stems and my various j-hook type attachments! So that is a great way to maximize flavor, when things are clean enough... I think a ceramic stem would be pretty awesome though it would get pretty hot? When done well, like in certain particular artisan ceramic vapes, it is a pretty fantastically unique pure experience be it conduction or convection... Yeah I would probably take all glass and ceramic over any metal for a heater and chamber, ideally??!

Djsleepy

XTAR 4 slot charger ☑
4 extra batteries ☑
WPA screens (domed)☑
Delta 3D baskets and glass organizer☑

now we wait..... excited but got play it down cause I know it’s a long wait! I sure hope his backlog is clearing up and he can get back on track!

Thanks to everyone for knowledge and help!

Last edited:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Update: work and T break just ended and I fired up the Tinymight in on demand mode as usual. Still no haptic buzzes and the lights flash as usual. Temp set low (for me) at 5, pressed and held button for 10 seconds and nothing happened and didn’t get any vapor. Turned it off and then on in sesh mode (same temp), steady light and some nice end of load draws and vapor (i started the load last night when i first noticed the issue). And the battery, a mostly full one, hasn’t been in the TM most of the day. I do think the positive terminal flap or whatever it’s called is a bit off and is less springy. Tomorrow I’m going to try to pull it up a bit and see if that helps and I’ll clean all the threads too just in case. If all else fails I may see @VapeKnight this weekend who has a Torx driver, and he can fix just about anything. He’s also dissembled his for one of a couple reasons I think and I’d normally be reluctant to do so but I may need to initially. We’ll see.

Sesh mode does still rock though! :rockon: :peace:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Yeah, the screws nuts and washers seems a bit of a kludge to me, but it obviously works. I'll be interested to see how well the glass beads cool in comparison. Might be a "cleaner" hit but it may also slow the air stream.

SquirrelMaster

@BrianTL @jbm

One thing is for sure, the draw is much more free flowing now. Another owner removed their nuts and washers earlier in the thread and noted the same thing but that would be at the expense of cooling. I need to test more but it feels good after 2 sessions. My throat is a little raw from yesterday with my ball modded SSV :freak: so I'll update again later.

I have 63 of the 4mm Kimax KG-33 Borosilicate glass balls in the stem. A clump was sticking together already so I'll probably need to clean more often but that's not a big deal. I'll play around with less so they can move around and possibly heat soak less. Science :science:!

@Cheebsy

If you're in the US you have the best chance of finding lower quantities for cheaper. I couldn't find anything in Canada for much under $300 (large quantities) and some companies just won't ship here or they charge an exorbitant amount. I'd still like to get some 3mm for a better fit in the SSV but these work good in my Elev8r heater or as a cooling bead in various stems. I fit some in a dimpled RBT stem and I'm going to load up the Mighty colling unit as well. I'm thinking of grabbing another plain j-hook and loading some in there as well.

Djsleepy

You won't want to use the CU with a bubbler, just the domed screen in the 18mm WPA. 👍

I’ve heard of people using baskets to catch abv from falling into water? so is this on top of domed screen ? or does domed screen just change load size? I’m trying to figure out tia!

Djsleepy,

Shit Snacks

I’ve heard of people using baskets to catch abv from falling into water? so is this on top of domed screen ? or does domed screen just change load size? I’m trying to figure out tia!

Huh? It wouldn't be possible for bud to fall in to the water, as I explained before the basket screens just sit in the stem, to become your bowl, similar to a log vape stem, or arizer stem's glass screen... Just wait until you have one, it makes sense that you don't understand what we're talking about if you don't have it yourself to see, and it's hard to explain... So I'd suggest reading through this thread, at least skimming through the photos, I think a lot of your questions would be answered pretty easily that way! :uhh::D

Djsleepy

Huh? It wouldn't be possible for bud to fall in to the water, as I explained before the basket screens just sit in the stem, to become your bowl, similar to a log vape stem, or arizer stem's glass screen... Just wait until you have one, it makes sense that you don't understand what we're talking about if you don't have it yourself to see, and it's hard to explain... So I'd suggest reading through this thread, at least skimming through the photos, I think a lot of your questions would be answered pretty easily! :uhh::D
To become the bowl makes sense, the arizer reference Did it man thanks! I’m normal as usual so I wasn’t picturing right, thanks!

Shit Snacks

To become the bowl makes sense, the arizer reference Did it man thanks! I’m normal as usual so I wasn’t picturing right, thanks!

Haha yeah, I thought I explained that to you before already, tricky wording I suppose!

Shit Snacks,
Top Bottom