Discontinued ThermoVape

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
t-dub said:
Looks also that if you get the whole kit there is a new lower section and battery switch tube? Is it more tactile?

That's the other thing I'm wondering, as on the revolution kit page in the included parts it says:

"thermovape v1 (white)"

but the picture has a silver battery sleeve. just want to clarify that difference before I order.

MarcellusWiley,

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
MarcellusWiley said:
Just would like to know the difference between the 149.99 Revolution kit thermovape and the 249.99 kit. I'd ideally want to buy a revolution kit with an atomizer for e-cig juices as well, then with the option later to get the herbal attachment if I would like.

Is there any difference in buying it this way, rather than spending 249.99 for the thermovape kit then buying the revolution adapter + atomizer after?

The pricing will be the same. We do not offer a "bundled" discount because we have already reduced our prices for everything we make in order to work with our national distributor.

If you want the ThermoVape for vaping your flowers, then you should start with that kit and go from there. It is much easier to convert the ThermoVape with the Revolution or e-cig adapter then it is to make the Revolution Full Kit into a ThermoVape.

Cheers,

ThermoVape

ThermoVape,

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
MarcellusWiley said:
t-dub said:
Looks also that if you get the whole kit there is a new lower section and battery switch tube? Is it more tactile?

That's the other thing I'm wondering, as on the revolution kit page in the included parts it says:

"thermovape v1 (white)"

but the picture has a silver battery sleeve. just want to clarify that difference before I order.

So in the rush to get the Revolution out we had a few typos, apologies, it's fixed.

ThermoVape,

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
t-dub said:

It is identical to the ThermoVape without the Delrin insulator.

Cheers,

ThermoVape

ThermoVape,

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Some quick recommendations:

Have a ThermoVape? All you need is the Revolution with Interface:
Revolution and Adapter for the ThermoVape

Don't have a ThermoVape and looking for a Vaporizer that is just for concentrates? All you need is the ThermoVape Revolution Full Kit:
ThermoVape Revolution Full Kit

Have a 510 compatible high voltage device and want to convert it to a concentrate vaporizer? All you need id the Revoluion (we have no idea how it will work on your device, so we make no claims to performance, battery life, etc.)
ThermoVape Revolution

Hope that helps!

Cheers,

ThermoVape

ThermoVape,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Hey, TV. Does the shipping coupon work for the Revolution? I just ordered but forgot to apply it. :(

Stu,

Peloton

Vapes Hard
pecosthecat said:
I am evaluating the thermovape coming from the MFLB. I can understand the frustration. I was going down that road last night and wasn't too happy. However, I had a bit of an epiphany. I was hitting the ThermoVape much like I do with the launch box - light little sips or very soft and gentile long inhales. Doing this, I couldn't get good vapor hits off the ThermoVape and the batteries ran down quickly because I had to have the power engaged a long time and didn't seem like I could get adequate heat. I was thinking to myself, "why the hell isn't this thing getting hot enough to produce thick vapor? " Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. THIS MACHINE IS A CONVECTION VAPORIZER!!!! That means that the herb in the chamber is heated by hot air passing over it. One has to have slow, but relatively strong airflow passing through chamber. This little sips like used on the launch box will not work.

Since I figured that out, I am getting huge clouds with a 5-10 second heatup, followed by a 20 second steady firm inhale.

Thank you so much for making this post. It took my opinion from "pretty good" to "WOW! Really good!" on the TV. I too realized after reading your post that I was hitting it like I do my LB. What a difference this harder draw makes. And now with the Revolution out, oh man! I need to run my abv and give that a shot! :brow:
Can't wait to hear some feedback on the Revolution too.

Peloton,

Soulhunter

Ok, so now i placed my order. Realy looking foreward to test it out, even bought the atomizer, so now i got to shopp for e-liquid aswell :)
I actualy looked on ejuice the other day, and what i normaly spend on tobaco (snus) in two months can get me enough e-liquid for a whole year. so why not :)

Soulhunter,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Got a great link from an e-liquid expert (Vitolo) it looks awesome:

http://freedomsmokeusa.com/index.php

Getting ready to take that plunge myself. I don't use nicotine but it would be a harmless way to introduce the device to uncool in-laws plus it looks tasty.

t-dub,
Soulhunter, If your looking for some really good e-juice check out Volcano e-juices grape and juicy fruit are soo good! Its sort of pricey but man they have the best juice around IMO

If someone who buys this owns a silver bullet or any mod please post a review on how it works on it. TIA

VaporBoxed,

Soulhunter

t-dub, Dont start with nicotine EVER! But I am sure it can be enjoyable to use liquid without nicotine also just for the flavor.

And thanks for the links both, but i am in a special situation regarding e-lquid and the law.
Here where i live (Norway) it's ilegal to sell e-cig and liquid, but because of some eu regulations i am allowed to import three months suply if i use it medicaly to quit smoking. And i can only buy from eu countries. Some fucked up shit for sure, but what can u do?
But since norway has some insane taxess on tobaco i can save a lot of money on going that way.
As an example a pack of cigarettes (20) here in norway cost betwen 13-15$

Soulhunter,
Aw thats freaking awful man. A pack of ports here in Virginia cost $4-4.50. It makes sense tho because VA is where all the tobacco companies originated. No transportation cost keeps prices low i guess.

Also T-dub you can find nicotine(less) e-juices. Thats what i use now i weaned myself off of newports and nicotine all together. If you dont smoke cigs i suggest not getting nicotine. You might get a headache off it.

VaporBoxed,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
VaporBoxed said:
Also T-dub you can find nicotine(less) e-juices. Thats what i use now i weaned myself off of newports and nicotine all together. If you dont smoke cigs i suggest not getting nicotine. You might get a headache off it.

Thanks guys. The site I listed above sells the e-liquids with no nicotine (drop down menu lets you select dose on everything from 0-30mg I think?) I had NO intention of getting any juice with it (nicotine). Its mainly for misdirection, a ruse, something to help habituate the non receptive types at family gatherings etc., to the device, and something tasty for after dinner or at the poker table.

Edit: Looking at flavors: Hypnotic Mist, Zen Garden, and Doublemint Gum.

t-dub,

Chance2Vape

VapulatrixonifierDlx
TV, what happened to the PayPal option for the Revolution ? I could swear I paid for my TV w/Paypal....

ThermoVape said:
Stu said:
TV,
I tried to order but the checkout seems to have a problem. There are no shipping options available and it won't let me proceed.

Apologies, we had a website backend issue, everything should work now!

Cheers,
ThermoVape

Chance2Vape,

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Chance2Vape said:
TV, what happened to the PayPal option for the Revolution ? I could swear I paid for my TV w/Paypal....

ThermoVape said:
Stu said:
TV,
I tried to order but the checkout seems to have a problem. There are no shipping options available and it won't let me proceed.

Apologies, we had a website backend issue, everything should work now!

Cheers,
ThermoVape

Unfortunately PayPal no longer works with our website, apologies.

ThermoVape,

pecosthecat

Glad it worked for you. I think a lot of people coming from the launch box might have this issue.

Peloton said:
pecosthecat said:
I am evaluating the thermovape coming from the MFLB. I can understand the frustration. I was going down that road last night and wasn't too happy. However, I had a bit of an epiphany. I was hitting the ThermoVape much like I do with the launch box - light little sips or very soft and gentile long inhales. Doing this, I couldn't get good vapor hits off the ThermoVape and the batteries ran down quickly because I had to have the power engaged a long time and didn't seem like I could get adequate heat. I was thinking to myself, "why the hell isn't this thing getting hot enough to produce thick vapor? " Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. THIS MACHINE IS A CONVECTION VAPORIZER!!!! That means that the herb in the chamber is heated by hot air passing over it. One has to have slow, but relatively strong airflow passing through chamber. This little sips like used on the launch box will not work.

Since I figured that out, I am getting huge clouds with a 5-10 second heatup, followed by a 20 second steady firm inhale.

Thank you so much for making this post. It took my opinion from "pretty good" to "WOW! Really good!" on the TV. I too realized after reading your post that I was hitting it like I do my LB. What a difference this harder draw makes. And now with the Revolution out, oh man! I need to run my abv and give that a shot! :brow:
Can't wait to hear some feedback on the Revolution too.

pecosthecat,
@ TV so just to confirm if I want the T1 with the revolution experience im going to be paying: 250(T1 kit)+84.97(Revolution Kit)-20 fc discount. so are we looking at $314.97 shipped for FC memebers in the USA? I just need to know how much money to hide from my wife..:brow:

mflb_hustler,

Kaptan

mflb_hustler said:
@ TV so just to confirm if I want the T1 with the revolution experience im going to be paying: 250(T1 kit)+84.97(Revolution Kit)-20 fc discount. so are we looking at $314.97 shipped for FC memebers in the USA? I just need to know how much money to hide from my wife..:brow:

Incorrect - the discount only applies to shipping cost.

Kaptan,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Questions:

1. I bought the e-cig adapter already...I want the revolution...so all I have to buy is the $54.99 "ThermoVape Revolution Universal Concentrate Vaporizer" ?

2. I'm using FCSHIPFREE.. Getting UPS 3 Days Select for free to the other side of the USA! Why are you guys so awesome?

3. Are there going to be serial #'s on the Revolution? I have a feeling these will be collectible.

4. Can I use regular herb in the Revolution? What are pro's/cons?

5. What happens when a Revolution breaks or fails?

6. Are there going to be care instructions - or is it basically the same as the ThermoVape.. ie boil is better than Iso.

7. Is it Christmas again, for the third time? :)

So awesome that all I will have to pay is $54.99 and now I have EVERYTHING that ThermoVape sells. Just ordered since I can't wait for the answers to questions - order #1198 - over 100 more than since I last ordered. I hope you guys get at least 1,000,000 more orders!

-Pete

sessnet,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Soulhunter said:
lalalalalalala, my money is burning the want to be spent :)

sessnet : Q1 YES

Thanks! I was crossing my fingers with that one haha.

VaporBoxed said:
Whats the life expectancy of the Revolution?

That was going to be one of my questions too but I figure with a lifetime warranty *HINT TO TV* that shouldn't be an issue.

sessnet,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
VaporBoxed said:
Whats the life expectancy of the Revolution?

from their announcement yesterday

http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?pid=181997#p181997

Warranty: The ThermoVape Revolution heater core has a 3 month warranty on the heater core (replacement cores will be available), that said, this should be as durable, or more durable then the ThermoVape herbal vaporizer heating core. If you do not seriously abuse this, we expect it to last a long time. The Revolution body has a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.

ru_frothi,
Top Bottom