Discontinued ThermoVape Evolution

B.

War Criminal
Jamband that saber looks awesome. I was going to get the whole LR evo kit, but once I saw the flashlight attatchment I was sold the saber instead :) I like that I can have one mod to power a LR evo, HR rev and 4 ohm omi carts.

flashlight002_kbqm.jpg

B.,

bruno13

insomniac
Hey Joe. Having issues with my thermovape universal adapter I think. Is that the one you use, or the one from THCScientific? The thermovape one can't be screwed all the way down for me on the Persei, wondering if another adapter is the fix.
Yup I can take another pic if you want but mine can only be screwed on half way or less...

Would really love a shorter adapter, anyone find a perfect fit for the persei and other m601 to 510 connectors?

I have the ones from d9v and they do not screw down all the way either. Well, they might, but I have not forced them down all the way for fear of pushing the pin down too far.

bruno13,

OF

I have the ones from d9v and they do not screw down all the way either. Well, they might, but I have not forced them down all the way for fear of pushing the pin down too far.

Nor do the ones from OneLove (although they are the cheapest of the lot). Neither did the one I first got from some 'random e-cig place'. I'm told it's a common feature to accommodate difference found between carts.

I think the key is to not gronk down on 'em. Snug is fine. I guess a guy could take a file to one if it really bothered him, custom fit it as it were?

OF

Mflbparox

i got the universal adaptor from thermovape using it with the lv but what the fuck like i cant get any vapor this is actually starting to piss me off

Mflbparox,

2clicker

Observer
Jamband that saber looks awesome. I was going to get the whole LR evo kit, but once I saw the flashlight attatchment I was sold the saber instead :) I like that I can have one mod to power a LR evo, HR rev and 4 ohm omi carts.

im pretty sure the TV unit will power all of those as well... with the correct battery config of couse, but that flashlight attachment is great. i have also been looking into the SaberTouch. looks like a 2-3 week waiting period while they make them though.

then again we dont know what gem TV is working on right now. im finding it very hard to wait. :nod:

2clicker,

OF

i got the universal adaptor from thermovape using it with the lv but what the fuck like i cant get any vapor this is actually starting to piss me off

Calm down, bro. What are you running this on? I assume it's not the TV supply or you'd not be messing with the adapter.....that leaves THC?? Which model?

OF

Mflbparox

Calm down, bro. What are you running this on? I assume it's not the TV supply or you'd not be messing with the adapter.....that leaves THC?? Which model?

OF
persei i mean i have the full TV evo kit and the lv evo as well and i put it on the persei idk which one is more perferred i just cant seem to hit this dog gammit thing...

Mflbparox,

OF

persei i mean i have the full TV evo kit and the lv evo as well and i put it on the persei idk which one is more perferred i just cant seem to hit this dog gammit thing...

OK, we're making a little headway....at least I'm getting to understand it better. Persei should do fine, I used mine all day yesterday in fact. V2 won't do it.

So your problem is not related to the Persei, that is you're having trouble with the TV kit as well?

TIA for the next bit of the puzzle.

OF

OF,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I have a couple of these, be sure to choose M601 (the default is M401) in the drop down menu. They fit perfect. http://www.electronic-cigz.com/510tom6ad.html BTW this allows you to put the omicron cart on your 510 device... if you want the other way around, to put your 510 on an omicron/persei battery, they sell those on PlanetVape website...

jambandphan03,

OF

I have a couple of these, be sure to choose M601 (the default is M401) in the drop down menu. They fit perfect. http://www.electronic-cigz.com/510tom6ad.html

Yup, they've been 'pre order only' for well over a month now. I suspect 'pre order only' means 'they come from about 10 time zones away and we're not sure if and when we'll have them again'?

This is the only source of this adapter I've confirmed. Lots 'going the other way'. Does anyone know of another?

TIA

OF

OF,

2clicker

Observer
am i remembering correctly that TV posted that they are offering 15% discount for those who provide a written review with a min of 400 words?

and a 20-25% discount for a video review of at least 5 mins?

i cant seem to find that post now, but i know im not crazy

2clicker,
Reactions: darkrom

OF

wait OF so should i heat the persei up for 15 seconds or like 45 seconds then start inhaling?

Neither.

One step at a time, please, or I'll fall flat on my face. We're running our LV Evolution on a 3.7 Volt configured Persei with an adapter, right? With an empty bowl, if you key it on for like 20 seconds while looking into the bore, how long until the elements reach full brightness?

TIA

dj did u figure out how to use this darn thing?

I'll bet he did, nearly everyone does you know, hardware issues aside. It then comes down to technique.

OF

OF,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Yup, they've been 'pre order only' for well over a month now. I suspect 'pre order only' means 'they come from about 10 time zones away and we're not sure if and when we'll have them again?

This is the only source of this adapter I've confirmed. Lots 'going the other way'. Does anyone know of another?

TIA

OF

oh wow, glad I ordered mine when I did, sorry folks. That was the only source I knew for sure would work. I guess the guy got swamped and ran out??? I know somebody mentioned in one of the threads here that they contacted the guy who runs the website shop, and told him what these were being used for. I hope there was no conflict of interest there. I know some of the folk in the e cig community frown on us using the devices for "other" things. They are fighting the DEA to keep E cigs legal and all... of course I am making assumptions. Pre-order doesn't make any sense though... for an adapter.

I sent them an email to see if I could get any answers...just a basic, when will they be in stock request.

Here is a site that has them, but not verified if they work. http://www.crystaleliquid.com/xcart/product.php?productid=309 ...again, a drop down menu to choose the right one.

Just so it's clear, the first number is the battery threading the second number is the cart, so 510-m601 is a 510 batt to m601 cart.

jambandphan03,

OF

I guess the guy got swamped and ran out??? I know somebody mentioned in one of the threads here that they contacted the guy who runs the website shop, and told him what these were being used for. I hope there was no conflict of interest there. I know some of the folk in the e cig community frown on us using the devices for "other" things. They are fighting the DEA to keep E cigs legal and all... of course I am making assumptions. Pre-order doesn't make any sense though... for an adapter.

"some of the folk in the e cig community frown on us"??? Kind of an understatement, isn't it? Or maybe you would refer to that little misunderstanding we had with the Russians between the days of Stalin and Regan? No love lost for sure. I had never thought they might know why they suddenly got so popular, but that does explain how a capitalist doesn't seem interested in having stock for sales? Seems to me it's about time some clever kid with some idle CNC time at his disposal could become quite popular pretty easy.....

Still I'm checking the site from time to time and intend to buy more than one next chance. First guy to find 'em give the rest of us a heads up (once his are safely ordered of course)?? Thanks guys.

OF

OF,

2clicker

Observer
OK, I give, what got fixed?

OF

i switched DEA to Tobacco Co.s

im sure the real push back is coming from the Tobacco industry. much like how alcohol and tobacco are basically the "partnership for a drug free america".

2clicker,

OF

i switched DEA to Tobacco Co.s

im sure the real push back is coming from the Tobacco industry. much like how alcohol and tobacco are basically the "partnership for a drug free america".

Could well be. Then there's the whole tax issue. "Sin taxes" are the most popular kinds around. Even more so than taking rich people's money away for now. When the taxman gets into e-cigs I bet the gloves come off. Lucky for us it's not our problem, cuz we have plenty of our own back here in Vapeland......which is already in progress.

Back to trying to get vapor not red in the face......

Thanks for the thoughts.

OF

OF,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
well, you get the gist of what I was trying to say... :p

I spent a lot of time over in the ECF forum, but not so much recently. FC has taken over that for me, I certainly was not trying to focus on that point, just mentioned it as a possible reason the adapters are not available... they could have just sold out of them, and are waiting for a shipment. It can take a while from over seas.

10 mins. of google search and this was the only place that I found them (as mentioned in my previous post), but in case it got buried... http://www.crystaleliquid.com/xcart/product.php?productid=309

jambandphan03,

bruno13

insomniac
bruno13,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
TV sells a universal adapter, that some people are having trouble getting to fit right. That is what spawned this leg of the conversation...

jambandphan03,
Top Bottom