Thermal Accumulator by phattpiggie

Shannock

The TA is definitely worth the wait, I will say I haven’t tried an Anvil but came close to ordering a few times before I lucked out landing my 8 mm TA.

It hits the spot like nothing else I own (and I’m not talking just portable) - get in line and use the extra time to save up for a exotic wood version of the TA would be my advice (although if anyone fancies sending me me a free Anvil so I can justify that opinion I wouldn’t say no :cool:)

The added bonus for me is supporting someone in the UK working in the vape-world, @phattpiggie work is top-shelf.

:peace:

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
At this point I think this is the one vape I am still interested in acquiring. With a small child at home I do not feel comfortable having a desktop ball injector vape, and I also tend to vape in my garage out the back door, so plug in options are not ideal to begin with. I dearly wish to try a ball vape and it sounds like this has just the right combination of the qualities of a good ball vape with a good butane vape. Definitely looking forward to the next release.

zimphelou

At this point I think this is the one vape I am still interested in acquiring. With a small child at home I do not feel comfortable having a desktop ball injector vape, and I also tend to vape in my garage out the back door, so plug in options are not ideal to begin with. I dearly wish to try a ball vape and it sounds like this has just the right combination of the qualities of a good ball vape with a good butane vape. Definitely looking forward to the next release.
I feel you ! Expecting my first child and I don't fell like deploying a bong + PID + all the ball vape paraphernalia in our appartment, it would feel out of place... But at the same time I would like to experience the ball vape thing everyobdy is talking about... so I'm lurking on that topic waiting ofr the release date :D

Sativapo

I think I'll do both :lol:taking pid + coil and head out of a drawer in a box and a jhook connected to ash catcher + small rig laying horizontally in another drawer of my desk. Won't leave the setup all day (also for fire safety) just get it out some evenings for a special session on my desk. I got portables maybe including the TA in the future and the woodscents when less lonesome. Even if it's some cash now you can get both for less than a CH setup with some chinese accessories. And than maybe a vas break or hope so :lol:.
But my child is not a baby anymore so I get it especially when waiting for the first...

Last edited:

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Thanks @Duba
Thermal accumulater decapper.
Simple, functional and beautiful.

IMG-20230503-111306.jpg

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
Has anyone tried the standalone TA with a Dynavap WonG? That is to date my most treasured Dynavap stem, and I am hoping to snag a TA in the next drop. I’m just worried since it’s relatively small and thin compared to the PP stems or the more stout wooden WPAs I often see people using.

I’m also wondering if the heat would be overwhelming if going through a regular length Dynavap stem, would something like a RWW intercooler be sufficient to use the TA through the WonG directly?

Top Bottom