Thermal Accumulator by phattpiggie

My_50p_worth

Just had a wonderful hit off the TA! About 60 seconds of very nice clouds with the old quad torch and simply tearing off pieces of herb.

I’m starting to prefer just stuffing herb pieces straight in. I think this is certainly the way for a “joint session” with flower, as PP and others have already said

I may be mixing some fairly good hash and flower in a bowl tonight, I’ll report back with results as I’ve not seen this mentioned yet.

@Planck like I said, take it to PM if you want an adult discussion. I’m not throwing stones and calling you silly names in a product thread. Especially not over you wanting a “reward” because we found the same values for various materials online. Those same values are objective and accessible by anyone - so of course results will be the same but with different words. You’ll also find in my comment history that I always credit sources when I know it’s from a poster on here.

Christ, this is embarrassing to be a part of.

Sorry people!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
PXL-20230122-210446995.jpg

Finally back at it again! Lovely low temp session with this dense little nug of zprite

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
Geeze, I just wrestled my VAS under control and resigned myself to waiting for Spring to acquire this little TA marvel. But noooooo, @Shit Snacks just had to post one of those great photos, and here I am again with the VAS level dialed back up to ten! :lol:

That wpa looks perfect for my custom @RogueGuy cooling glass pipe to be used natively. Damn VAS.

Orvaxxx

Could anyone tell me the size of the screens for the TA, tried too find it in the thread but couldn’t find it.

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Ok so I've done the reading and this thing looks like a winner. I'm in Canada so VGoodiez is the only option from what I understand? I've mailed them and asked to be notified when it's back in stock. Anything else I can do to maximize my chances of snagging one of these?

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
Ok so I've done the reading and this thing looks like a winner. I'm in Canada so VGoodiez is the only option from what I understand? I've mailed them and asked to be notified when it's back in stock. Anything else I can do to maximize my chances of snagging one of these?

Place a red candle on on alter, spread a circle of salt around it, and say something like, “negative luck and spirits, be gone!”

Next, light your candle. Visualize any obstacles or struggles in obtaining a T.A. melting away and leaving your body and home. You might want to meditate to help you get into the right headspace.

When you’re done with your visualization, sprinkle the cinnamon powder on top of the salt and say a lucky spell incantation (that’s a fancy way of saying, use your words to declare what you desire).

Spin 6 times ending with facing East (not North!!!).

Let your candle burn out.

Other than that the effort you've already used in contacting Vgoodiez should do it. Good luck.

coolbreeze

Place a red candle on on alter, spread a circle of salt around it, and say something like, “negative luck and spirits, be gone!”

Next, light your candle. Visualize any obstacles or struggles in obtaining a T.A. melting away and leaving your body and home. You might want to meditate to help you get into the right headspace.

When you’re done with your visualization, sprinkle the cinnamon powder on top of the salt and say a lucky spell incantation (that’s a fancy way of saying, use your words to declare what you desire).

Other than that the effort you've already used in contacting Vgoodiez should do it. Good luck.
Ugh. I hate having to go through this each time! I always forget a step and miss the drop!

I'm in Canada and got one from Vgoodiez during the first drop. It wasn't like a Lamart drop or anything. Just be on the site when they become available and you should be fine.

The TA only sold out pretty quick but the WPA and the stem version were available for quite a while.

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
I'm in Canada and got one from Vgoodiez during the first drop. It wasn't like a Lamart drop or anything. Just be on the site when they become available and you should be fine.

The TA only sold out pretty quick but the WPA and the stem version were available for quite a while.
Ok cool, thanks for that. I'd be happy with any version I think but the TA only is so affordable for what it does.

Fingers crossed 🤞

endof3d

I'm just glad that their were no 'Sacrificing of Virgins' or 'Scattering of Ancestors Bones' involved anywhere in this ritual! ;)

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@My_50p_worth I'm not 100% sure on when the cases will be available.
I've designed some end plugs and they are basically the same as the tools I sent out.....but with a difference.

Screens have been on my mind and I'm restocked with 40's and 60's in both 11mm and 13mm.

The 20's and 30's were done by hand. I can probably cut 2 or 3 and the punch needs a sharpen. Currently I have a 20 in the matrix and 30 in the bowl. If the screen suppliers can cut them neatly I'll be ordering plenty. The brass is from my old hash pipe days. It's lead free before anyone asks
IMG-20230125-112723-694-2.jpg

Had some great news from the CNC shop and it's all coming together nicely. I've another company to get back in touch with but it's looking good so far.

endof3d

Had some great news from the CNC shop and it's all coming together nicely. I've another company to get back in touch with but it's looking good so far.
Glad to hear development is moving ahead without to many headaches. Are you anticipating a potential release with enough units to satisfy demand by late Spring early Summer? Well worth the wait!
phattpiggie.jpg

photo by Vgoodiez

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
Glad to hear development is moving ahead without to many headaches. Are you anticipating a potential release with enough units to satisfy demand by late Spring early Summer? Well worth the wait!
phattpiggie.jpg

photo by Vgoodiez

If all goes well then there should be plenty of the 8mm versions available around spring/early summer with a UK and an EU retailer on board this time.

Any WPA/stem versions will be after that and as and when I get time.

Pricing for the Chaos log cores with TA adapters is happening along with the anodised aluminium end plugs for the carbon fiber tubes.

Yesterday I had the slimmer TA arrive so it's being tested and tweeked.

2023 is set to be a busy year so any time frames are guesstimates.

Duba

Accessory Maker
hey there,

@Abele Rizieri Ferrari, i like this black treatment!:)

I still like to use the TA, with the Wand or with a triple torch (about 35sec), I hit it as a 1hitter and it works great!
I replaced the mesh by the metal one screen of the Danivape to facilitate the maintenance and I don't regret it because the original one gets dirty very quickly and requires a (too) regular maintenance for my taste.

I made it a mini leather sleeve that acts as a decapper and allows you to store it while still warm, which is very handy for outdoor or stealth hits (on the family balcony for example:))

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
Nice @Duba! I made a couple of mods myself. :nod:
First I made a skirt because the heatsink under it gets quite hot.

1R2La1q83wqTNq5fQ60cCP3pvXgFiaxdgupE4U7bMl1pxxJPCn7oJln1P5bJowUyIGwdXjFEDTpUvQAJV_qJd9VRh8lx8jfN2v--I36kYSHXI7wgudWG3VtAcJ7w_pAUudqAn2QDv-nTCILYC1yO_A

And I made a new upper wooden heat shield to remove the top and store the TA. I can just put it on and stuff it into my pocket. :D
QQvaFaY_1KNUfjj8iwgT-MCgJv5gU9Wvwcftuq_oNzN15gaYlTtZpH3nt8Y6bw3aUttmJT9Opy99-7rrDqv5uHtrYBy-hlbZDcBPNPCYbqGMmxRxAEznw0tZUalLnSX0h48rCwmeC9hw0wYrNl38JA

:science:

gotbadvas

I have an old dual flame torch that is around the size of the typical single jet eagle we all know. Someone sent it with a Sticky Brick I bought used. The jets are clogging and it's in rough shape with stripped out screws etc but it actually works good with the TA. I don't cherry it because I can't adjust the flame of this little thing but it works vapman style and when it comes up to temp it's nice.

I have noticed when I do a fresh refill on my Ronx I can cherry it up in 35 sec but as it loses pressure I have to go up to around 1 minute towards the end of the tank. Anyone here used the VHB 3D induction heater? I should get a wand but something better will come out the day I do I just know it!

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

I have an old dual flame torch that is around the size of the typical single jet eagle we all know. Someone sent it with a Sticky Brick I bought used. The jets are clogging and it's in rough shape with stripped out screws etc but it actually works good with the TA. I don't cherry it because I can't adjust the flame of this little thing but it works vapman style and when it comes up to temp it's nice.

I have noticed when I do a fresh refill on my Ronx I can cherry it up in 35 sec but as it loses pressure I have to go up to around 1 minute towards the end of the tank. Anyone here used the VHB 3D induction heater? I should get a wand but something better will come out the day I do I just know it!
Wait for the chaos log

Top Bottom