Thermal Accumulator by phattpiggie

gotbadvas

Another hash bowl for breakfast and I think I may have killed off all my butane. I have this stuff called caviar. It's either ethanol or C02 oil mixed with kief and some bud flakes but I only see oil. It's 60% THC and will make a mess out of anything you load it in. I put a dab of normal sugar in a little piece of rayon and finished it. Not a big piece of rayon.

Then I load the caviar on the rayon all the way to the rim. After heating it "blooms" and puffs up. A little touched my top screen and stained it but meh doesn't hurt anything. Not going to say it hits forever but I think it's close to endless vapor lol. Does benefit from stirring but I like how this is powerful enough to deal with the caviar. It's not finished but my lighter is.

Shannock

Jesus Piggie! What a device! Added a wand to the arsenal just to try the adapter ring out - amazing that waiting for the time-out is about perfect for a bowl of greenery.

Strangely I still prefer to use the triple torch, timed to around 40ish sec (depending on how full my lighter is) the flavour seems different to me.

Either way I haven’t touched anything else in my collection while at home, the Accumulator really hits the spot almost every time (I have experienced the “quasi-combustion” that Piggie once mentioned a couple of time's and although it tastes briefly like crap if you stop drawing in time full ignition can be avoided)

I had full confidence in the work that @phattpiggie turns out when I purchased my TA but even so I continue to be impressed with the results!
:peace:

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy

Jesus Piggie! What a device! Added a wand to the arsenal just to try the adapter ring out - amazing that waiting for the time-out is about perfect for a bowl of greenery.
I've never used the wand until the timeout you've mentioned. Do you just set it to autofire (dbl click) at any temp and let it go until it stops?

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Bit of kief pressed to hash with a @RogueGuy stem the TA rocks.

IMG-20230222-141701.jpg

gotbadvas

I don't think I can wait I want induction heating otherwise I am going to end up buying a full coil powered InVersion setup. I don't mind the torch at all but other people in the house don't like it. Seems like people are liking the wand and I have a vapcap so I can get a lot of use out of it. I just want to be able to hit this thing all the time I love it.

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
I don't think I can wait I want induction heating otherwise I am going to end up buying a full coil powered InVersion setup. I don't mind the torch at all but other people in the house don't like it. Seems like people are liking the wand and I have a vapcap so I can get a lot of use out of it. I just want to be able to hit this thing all the time I love it.
Never regretted buying my Wand and I've used it in some situations I never thought I would (induction powered vaponic!). Powered by 2 removeable 18650s for lots of uptime and a open coil on both ends play with.

Your dynavaps will love it. I love pulling on them a bit while heating with the Wand to not waste any tasty terps. Don't think it'd be wise to try this with a torch near my face. I don't ever use a torch much but I understand that ppl who use both IHs and torches like the silence that IHs afford them. I'm waiting on a TA and very happy to hear it plays nicely with the Wand.

Last edited:

Spj3k1

I didn't get one when released and have been regretting since.

How do people feel the TA fit different 8mm stems?

gotbadvas

It's real chunky on like an M or Omni stem but on a wooden wpa or a thick dimpled glass stem it is a lot better. I think the next one is going to either be slimmer or have a slimmer option at some point but we will have to see what the man comes up with. I plan on getting the next iteration but this one produces the best vapor quality of any of the vapes I have right now. I like not having anything plugged in to worry about as well. It's a baby baller that you can put in the drawer after you finish your bowl.

RamboDig

Has anyone made their own induction heater for the TA yet? I plan on making one, but have been dragging my feet waiting to see if anyone more experienced than myself came up with any TA specific tweaks.

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
It's real chunky on like an M or Omni stem but on a wooden wpa or a thick dimpled glass stem it is a lot better. I think the next one is going to either be slimmer or have a slimmer option at some point but we will have to see what the man comes up with. I plan on getting the next iteration but this one produces the best vapor quality of any of the vapes I have right now. I like not having anything plugged in to worry about as well. It's a baby baller that you can put in the drawer after you finish your bowl.
Best vapor quality of all your vapes? Nice.

How many vapes are we talking that it beats? I've been waiting to get one for a while now.

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Received an ispire wand on Saturday - really good price and excellent service from LCV

With the wooden spacer it works perfectly.

I keep switching on my b1 and not touching it.

Imo the TA and the wand coupled with something like a dtv5 and some good glass and you have a really decent set up for home and away.

IMG-20230227-161430.jpg

Finish a bowl in a few puffs (native) or in one slow draw (through water). Silky smooth with loads of taste.
Top job.
Next round I think I will get the wpa version!

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Received an ispire wand on Saturday - really good price and excellent service from LCV

With the wooden spacer it works perfectly.

I keep switching on my b1 and not touching it.

Imo the TA and the wand coupled with something like a dtv5 and some good glass and you have a really decent set up for home and away.

IMG-20230227-161430.jpg

Finish a bowl in a few puffs (native) or in one slow draw (through water). Silky smooth with loads of taste.
Top job.
Next round I think I will get the wpa version!
Can't wait to try the TA on a BB9 with the Wand. So you just dbl click the Wand to activate autofire (guess Wand temp setting isn't important) and then stick the TA in the Wand with the adapter and wait for the timeout?

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
What I currently have is a Firewood 7, Noisy Cricket, Vapcaps, Vapman, and Fury 2. I have owned many more though like 3 or 4 aromazaps of different types, Volcano, DBV, Sticky Brick Jr, Steinel Heatgun Vrip Setup, Grasshopper (owned 2 and never got to take a hit both DOA).
All really solid vapes. The TA is developing a reputation if it's beating out vapes like this.

What I hope for is at least 5 or 6 nice, tasty, fluffy hits without reheating. Sort of a joint type experience.

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
I let mine go to the time out on the Wand with flower. It works great. It takes it to a dark roast but not burned. I use the TA daily. I guess It's probably 90/10 in favor of the wand over a torch.

Note this only works for me on the first go around. A room temp TA and the first heat up. After that if I am reheating or loading another load I usually count to about 17 seconds.

bankruptcy

Just wanted to share what Phatpiggie told me answering my DM on ig: release is schedule for May/June and the EU retailer might be Central Vapeur in Paris.
What do i do for 3 months??? I'm probably going to buy an Anvil and sell it once the TA becomes available ...

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Just wanted to share what Phatpiggie told me answering my DM on ig: release is schedule for May/June and the EU retailer might be Central Vapeur in Paris.
What do i do for 3 months??? I'm probably going to buy an Anvil and sell it once the TA becomes available ...
Lol that’s why I bought a Dani to hold me over for now

Top Bottom