Thermal Accumulator by phattpiggie

TonyGazelle

I'm sorry it I've missed this info here but how large is the heater that is heated on this vape?

I'm curious to see if this will fit in the VHB 3D heater that I've been using with my Anvil.

TonyGazelle,

Texus

I'm sorry it I've missed this info here but how large is the heater that is heated on this vape?

I'm curious to see if this will fit in the VHB 3D heater that I've been using with my Anvil.
I imagine it should since it fits in the Wand. But not able to measure at the moment.

Sadly I also have to report that the TA bocote stem is too wide to fit in an Anvil tube. From direct experience.

Last edited:
Texus,

Stueylakes

Mine is finally updated: left UK this morning. Hope I'll have it before the weekend :rockon::clap:
Mine is in my hand....school run done, burn of commencing.....5 mins till lift off! Then office for 11....could be an interesting morning ha ha.

EDIT Test flight completed 45 secs. Ooof. This is my cup of tea.

Well played and thank you sincerely @phattpiggie the lemz is tasting sublime. More testing later, best get my game face on!

Last edited:

Lozo

Hey gang is there a pocketable torch that does the job well? I don't mind having to refill often as I'd rather not carry those big blazer torches around. New to the butane scene so kinda lost on what could work. Have VCs but only ever used induction, big thanks to @phattpiggie for the Bocote TA.

Texus

Hey gang is there a pocketable torch that does the job well? I don't mind having to refill often as I'd rather not carry those big blazer torches around. New to the butane scene so kinda lost on what could work. Have VCs but only ever used induction, big thanks to @phattpiggie for the Bocote TA.
I am a fan of the larger pencil torches like the Pencil Blazer. But need to track mine down still. But confirmed that this one works well, though overall not as big a fan as for the pencil Blazer because you need to keep holding down the lighter mechanism to keep it lit.

Anrapley Butane Torch Lighter https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08J44PMH5?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
I do not own a big blazer or a large torch like it. I have used a quad torch from VG (about 21 seconds heat up time), a dual torch and a single (30-35 seconds heat up time).

2022-11-27-05-41-34-4-Ask-FC-FC-Vaporizer-Review-Forum.png

Texus

Day off today. Vid is double speed but that heat up was a 20 count in my head and cherry starting.....just lovely. Elevate Jane Mimi, Eds WPA and a sondiko brulee torch. I have no rights to the music. Sorry.

Nice glass piece. Have you tried with water yet? So far I'm preferring dry in an Inception j-hook to with water in my Milkball. But haven't done same piece with and without water. Orbit might be a good candidate for that.

Stueylakes

Nice glass piece. Have you tried with water yet? So far I'm preferring dry in an Inception j-hook to with water in my Milkball. But haven't done same piece with and without water. Orbit might be a good candidate for that.
Cheers T, I really like the form factor of the Mimi! I havent run the TA through water as yet as only a day in at the mo! My preference so far is CC Prophet, Revolve stem and any hook I own (i have a few!).

The great thing about this little unit is it performs quite differently with these adaptable variables and each 1 is subtly nuanced in a mega positive way.

Love this thing!

Texus

Cheers T, I really like the form factor of the Mimi! I havent run the TA through water as yet as only a day in at the mo! My preference so far is CC Prophet, Revolve stem and any hook I own (i have a few!).

The great thing about this little unit is it performs quite differently with these adaptable variables and each 1 is subtly nuanced in a mega positive way.

Love this thing!
Yeah after watching your vid I realized that I need to try the Prophet now that my 14 to 10 mm adapter arrived.

Top Bottom