• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Thermal Accumulator by phattpiggie

Ripstar

Was finally able to use mine yesterday. Wow, this thing is truly impressive. I went with the bocote and it's absolutely gorgeous. Was puffing on it all night like a joint, so much fun! Extraction is insanely impressive and working on shorting heat up times to see how extraction changes.
Definitely going to have to get a wpa edition at some point as I couldn't find my 10mm adapter and having 2 would be great for quick multiple bowls.

Did the tamp tool only come with the WPA and TA unit edition only?

Can't wait to see all the options @phattpiggie comes up with. The end of the day won't some soon enough for me to get home and use it again!

Texus

Was finally able to use mine yesterday. Wow, this thing is truly impressive. I went with the bocote and it's absolutely gorgeous. Was puffing on it all night like a joint, so much fun! Extraction is insanely impressive and working on shorting heat up times to see how extraction changes.
Definitely going to have to get a wpa edition at some point as I couldn't find my 10mm adapter and having 2 would be great for quick multiple bowls.

Did the tamp tool only come with the WPA and TA unit edition only?

Can't wait to see all the options @phattpiggie comes up with. The end of the day won't some soon enough for me to get home and use it again!
Freaking awesome right? Seems like tamper/debowler didn't make it in all of the packages. Possibly mine as well but equal odds I misplaced the dang thing.

Texus

I put
Oh I forgot to mention in my second post yesterday, that the tamper side is working for me @phattpiggie btw!

How are you guys removing the heater without the wood cap holder though?? It is so awesomely convenient I'd to be at a loss without it lol
I put the Wand adapter around it and put one of the included skewers into the notch in the adapter. That gives tight enough fit to unscrew. Bit awkward, yes. But works.

NimChimpsky

The vapor just won't stop! Blazer big buddy torch arrived today as well as the Prophet dry rig by @iDRINKBLEACH so I had to test it out with the TA.

This is about 35 seconds on the torch. The bowl was completely done after these hits. All vapor, no combustion although I was probably 5 secs with the torch away from it lol. Vapor density and flavor are excellent with this vape and I really enjoy it with the dry rig.

Photonic

Lesser-Known Lurker
The vapor just won't stop! Blazer big buddy torch arrived today as well as the Prophet dry rig by @iDRINKBLEACH so I had to test it out with the TA.

This is about 35 seconds on the torch. The bowl was completely done after these hits. All vapor, no combustion although I was probably 5 secs with the torch away from it lol. Vapor density and flavor are excellent with this vape and I really enjoy it with the dry rig.

That Prophet looks awesome! If you don't mind answering, how much does something like that piece set you back?

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
That Prophet looks awesome! If you don't mind answering, how much does something like that piece set you back?
You should check out the thread! I can't remember what I paid in the pre-order. Obviously @NimChimpsky 's is newer so they might share the current price but:
And finally new color choices that will be able available.
These will be $240 for the version with bowl downstem, cooling downstem, mouthpiece and base ring all in color. I’m still trying to figure out how to do an order of these. If this interest you please message me so I can see where I would stand with doing an order of these and which colors in what quantities
Not sure if color is available yet.
You are correct that this is my most expensive piece yet, with a lot more work into it than all previous pieces that you can see easily compared to previous. I will be showing it off tonight or tomorrow AM with vapor function. I requested two samples. I just got my order to restock Prophet @FlokiFarm will have them on hand, you can either reach him here on IG, same handle, or reach out to me and I will get it all setup ❤️
So you can reach out to @FlokiFarm and see what he has on hand.

almost there

Oh I forgot to mention in my second post yesterday, that the tamper side is working for me @phattpiggie btw!

How are you guys removing the heater without the wood cap holder though?? It is so awesomely convenient I'd to be at a loss without it lol
I’ve done it a few times without it with bare fingers. Always manage to unscrew it and then the heat catches up and I drop the cap :lol:. 2 nights ago I found myself without the holder again and this time I was “lucky enough” to have a surgical mask in my pocket so……..Hehe, I’ll opt for bare fingers if those were the only choices

hotmeals

Serial vapist
Anybody tried one of these on a Vapcap M stem yet? I was going to get one but I had to have a friend order it for me and they sold out too quickly for that to work out. I know it's been said a couple times that small or all metal stems may not work too well because of the amount of heat involved, but have they actually been tried yet? Seems to me like it might be alright, especially if the poster above ^ says they've taken the cap off with bare hands before. I love the idea of this one, ultra portable torched ball vape. Old school but kind of a game changer at the same time in my opinion. How delicate are the glass balls in there? If you drop it kinda hard or rattle it around a bunch in your pocket from running or similar, is there a significant risk of them breaking?

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Freaking awesome right? Seems like tamper/debowler didn't make it in all of the packages. Possibly mine as well but equal odds I misplaced the dang thing.
If anyone is missing one just let me know. I sent all my personals already but I have a small batch in transit from Piggy. Even if you lost it yourself I should have some extras so just holler.

ConePiece

How delicate are the glass balls in there? If you drop it kinda hard or rattle it around a bunch in your pocket from running or similar, is there a significant risk of them breaking?
I'm slightly concerned about that too, i haven't seen the inside of the oven to really know but is there a chance of the balls breaking which could lead to inhaling glass dust? Most people use their ball vapes with water pieces which would probably catch anything coming through, but using the stem version as is could be a bit more risky? Once again I don't have one on hand to see how they're packed in there but i believe PP said there's about 50 balls in there? So i'm guessing they're in there fairly tight so as to not allow much movement.

Either way i'm not too concerned about it... because I've already ordered and cant wait to give it jam, even bought a blazer big shot in preparation! :p

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I do think I hear them move in there a tiny bit, but not enough nor to an extent of force, that there could be much issue of that, furthermore if the glass balls are good quality as I expect they are, even less of a concern for them to be gently touching or moving a bit on occasion...

PXL-20221202-201305211.jpg

Meanwhile I really do love this thing, through a hook is so delightful, getting a hang of heat time although it's a bit of a mystery each time it's always enjoyable and thorough extraction though I mean the actual temp level is not so exact for me yet, I certainly can control for lower level extraction, being a bit more cautious to push it too far too early, but I know it can handle it safely from my initial experience of course...

PXL-20221202-201515695.jpg

PXL-20221202-201506247.jpg

CodyPlineGlass bubbler (Instagram although he also has an Etsy for other things) has five hole shower head perc though it is normally a bit airy the draw restriction with TA still made it very tight which was actually nice for a change, glad I didn't go for too high of a temp through it so the restriction helped on the low end comfortably here (had to do an initial heat and puff through the heady hook as well so another factor lol)

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
Nice video @NimChimpsky thank you.
And you @Shit Snacks, thank you. Some lovely pictures.

I've dropped my heater matrix several times on a wooden floor.
Had the end cherry'd on a regular basis so I've really pushed the heat into the first few layers of beads.

I'm still using the same heater that started all this off. It's been emptied out a few times and I have not seen any damaged beads.

Expansion wise. You should be able to hear the beads rattle. They travel such a short distance I doubt you crack any from throwing it around a bit in a bag.

I'll try and get some half decent video on how to set the screen and how to adjust it. It's much easier to do with 60 mesh which I think landed with @VGOODIEZ. i just need to confirm they are 60. Tafee Bowle screens work fine.

The 40's went in as an ass covering exercise to ensure those 55 3mm beads stayed put

hotmeals

Serial vapist
I've dropped my heater matrix several times on a wooden floor.
Had the end cherry'd on a regular basis so I've really pushed the heat into the first few layers of beads.

I'm still using the same heater that started all this off. It's been emptied out a few times and I have not seen any damaged beads.
Awesome. Yeah I wouldn't expect them to be super easy to break, but they are glass so I was curious. The little bit of play in there probably helps protect them from drops or whacks against things. Sounds like you've come up with a great design that a lot of people are going to love! Good stuff

RedZep

The version that has the integrated wooden stem, is this stem glass lined?

I'm very tempted for the joint like experience. I love my Anvil, but I feel TA will trump it for the joint experience. If I could get good at that mouth to lung technique shown by @phattpiggie I think this vape would rock.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
The version that has the integrated wooden stem, is this stem glass lined?

I'm very tempted for the joint like experience. I love my Anvil, but I feel TA will trump it for the joint experience. If I could get good at that mouth to lung technique shown by @phattpiggie I think this vape would rock.

All stems are metal lined, from PP, and yeah this is great for puffing, I might not be very good at mouth to lung myself though lol

Top Bottom