The Toad from Morwood

fangorn

It took me a little time to get used to this new stem. the result was uneven with a more roasted central point.
but I'm used to it and the result is cool!

These stems are not cheap but it reflects the work and the quality...
it allows you to change the experience, to modulate it even more.
And I prefer rounded tips, so I'm really glad I asked and that the artisans made them!

This Stem has a relatively low angle. It doesn't change radically compared to my other stems but this little detail is really nice!

in short, if you have the opportunity.... high artisan and good vibes boro are great!

and... I love all the Toads on this page!!!

@NoodIes I would really love to have this one...you just bought a real magical artifact...well done!

Stueylakes

It took me a little time to get used to this new stem. the result was uneven with a more roasted central point.
but I'm used to it and the result is cool!

These stems are not cheap but it reflects the work and the quality...
it allows you to change the experience, to modulate it even more.
And I prefer rounded tips, so I'm really glad I asked and that the artisans made them!

This Stem has a relatively low angle. It doesn't change radically compared to my other stems but this little detail is really nice!

in short, if you have the opportunity.... high artisan and good vibes boro are great!

and... I love all the Toads on this page!!!

@NoodIes I would really love to have this one...you just bought a real magical artifact...well done!
He he I'm excited to try, look what absolute stunners @GoodVibesBoro has knocked up for mine! Can't wait to test them! Just the plane journey now....

fangorn

hey @Falconflys
of course this mythical toad from batch 2 was recognized... it belonged to @Arawfish
I still hope he's okay...
I imagine that there has been a sudden change in his perception of the world since he separated from his Toad... I sincerely hope that he is well!
I loved his photos... and thanks to him, I wasn't alone in posting regularly here...

wonderful work by Dan for the aesthetic upgrade! and nice choice, well done!!
you are one of the only ones who could have chosen their theme for their toads! that makes it a Toad/nomad 1 hybrid 😁

@Stueylakes
wow... what beautiful pieces!!!
there is something for a small budget, but you will definitely not be disappointed!!!
It really changes the experience!!!

my latest acquisition will arrive during my vacation...
I hope nothing happens to him!

0xfalk

Butane powered weedmob
Hi everyone,

I’m a long time lurker here on FC and just signed up yesterday to share my joy and excitement with you.

Got super lucky and snagged Toad #187 yesterday. I love the color green so this more than I could‘ve asked for.

How are the early Toads holding up after years of usage and how does it look today compared to when you got yours?

I‘m super excited to see you‘re if yours keen to share :)

All the best & a great weekend

Last edited:

fropones

Hi everyone,

I’m a long time lurker here on FC and just signed up yesterday to share my joy and excitement with you.

Got super lucky and snagged Toad #187 yesterday. I love the color green so this more than I could‘ve asked for.

How are the early Toads holding up after years of usage and how does it look today compared to when you got yours?

I‘m super excited to see you‘re if yours keen to share :)

All the best & a great weekend
Welcome, and beautiful toad you've snagged!

fangorn

@KeroZen

I really have to make the effort to reread the translator results before copying and pasting!!

“him” = the radical

so... not too bad if he stays in front of the door...😉

in any case, it's the cold war at home... the mother of my children stays at home... so she is the greatest hope... or the greatest danger.

@0xfalk

welcome among us !

regarding the use of the toad... you have nothing to fear in the long term! There is no more durable vaporizer (among those that run on batteries).

washi paper repairs itself when there is a scratch or a small shock... it's Wolverine...

and the button is made in such a way that it is immortal.

my toad that is over two years old has a slightly different texture than the one that is a few months old.

the oldest has a slightly grainy texture. It remains very fluid despite everything.

you just have to remember to regularly maintain your vaporizer, by polishing the internal metal parts... but you will see it because the performance starts to drop when it is time to maintain it!!!

Re-read this thread while waiting for your vaporizer... there's a lot of information...!

Happy Friday to everyone !

0xfalk

Butane powered weedmob
@KeroZen

I really have to make the effort to reread the translator results before copying and pasting!!

“him” = the radical

so... not too bad if he stays in front of the door...😉

in any case, it's the cold war at home... the mother of my children stays at home... so she is the greatest hope... or the greatest danger.

@0xfalk

welcome among us !

regarding the use of the toad... you have nothing to fear in the long term! There is no more durable vaporizer (among those that run on batteries).

washi paper repairs itself when there is a scratch or a small shock... it's Wolverine...

and the button is made in such a way that it is immortal.

my toad that is over two years old has a slightly different texture than the one that is a few months old.

the oldest has a slightly grainy texture. It remains very fluid despite everything.

you just have to remember to regularly maintain your vaporizer, by polishing the internal metal parts... but you will see it because the performance starts to drop when it is time to maintain it!!!

Re-read this thread while waiting for your vaporizer... there's a lot of information...!

Happy Friday to everyone !
Hi Fangorn,

thanks for the welcome and for sharing your experience with the Toad :)

I‘m on page 22 atm and it’s so nice reading back on the story behind this piece of art.

FC is truly a great community, I’m glad I finally joined as an active member!

Falconflys

hey @Falconflys
of course this mythical toad from batch 2 was recognized... it belonged to @Arawfish
I still hope he's okay...
I imagine that there has been a sudden change in his perception of the world since he separated from his Toad... I sincerely hope that he is well!
I loved his photos... and thanks to him, I wasn't alone in posting regularly here...

wonderful work by Dan for the aesthetic upgrade! and nice choice, well done!!
you are one of the only ones who could have chosen their theme for their toads! that makes it a Toad/nomad 1 hybrid 😁

@Stueylakes
wow... what beautiful pieces!!!
there is something for a small budget, but you will definitely not be disappointed!!!
It really changes the experience!!!

my latest acquisition will arrive during my vacation...
I hope nothing happens to him!
I will allways be grateful for him selling and me being able to buy his toad. I knew it was a legend and that made it special but it was in sorta bad shape. And Dan of course knows the history and thought it to be cool that it lives on with a 2nd life.

Top Bottom