• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Toad from Morwood

Razhumikin

Hey @Razhumikin !
So, what does it feel like to be the only new owner declared to use the toad? ... With Dan of course ...
How is the honeymoon going ?? 😁
Im sitting here with some Maine-grown Fruity Punch in the Toad in one hand and a cup of Peruvian coffee in my favorite mug in the other, and let me tell you the honeymoon is still going strong!
The toad is really a pleasure to use, and its definitely my new favorite microdosing vape. It fits really nicely in my hand, and the vapor is truly delicious. Ive been playing around with different stem combinations and techniques and, while i like them all, ive settled on using the glass stem with a half pack of balls to get my ideal mix of cooling and flavor. Seems like giving it a 2-3 second preheat and then a draw that starts out slow and ramps up is giving me the best vapor production, and im getting about 2-3 good hits per stem load (which is tiny, maybe .05 of a gram).

Mr. Me2

Im sitting here with some Maine-grown Fruity Punch in the Toad in one hand and a cup of Peruvian coffee in my favorite mug in the other, and let me tell you the honeymoon is still going strong!
The toad is really a pleasure to use, and its definitely my new favorite microdosing vape. It fits really nicely in my hand, and the vapor is truly delicious. Ive been playing around with different stem combinations and techniques and, while i like them all, ive settled on using the glass stem with a half pack of balls to get my ideal mix of cooling and flavor. Seems like giving it a 2-3 second preheat and then a draw that starts out slow and ramps up is giving me the best vapor production, and im getting about 2-3 good hits per stem load (which is tiny, maybe .05 of a gram).
Which heater are you using?

fangorn

It fits really nicely in my hand, and the vapor is truly delicious
🎶🎶 Sweet music !!! 🎶🎶

Hmmmm ... Yum!
I recognize there a delicious ritual ... A small privileged moment of tasting ... Out of time ...
I am not a fan of the coffee and vape association (coffee and joints was another story ...) but I imagine that the fruity punch must bring out the fruity flavors of some coffee !!

Thank you for the feedback !!!
Have a good vape !!

Razhumikin

A little update from day 5 of heavy Toading:
The more I use this thing the more I love it, and as you can imagine i loved it a lot when I first got it lol. I almost think of its ability to vaporize marijuana as a secondary aspect of what it really is, a meditation machine. The thing about the Toad is that its essentially a vapor one hitter; the stem's load size is adjustable but because it is very narrow and the Toad is pure convection it definitely works best with small loads you can vaporize in one relatively long hit. However, that one hit is about as good as any single hit can be, its incredibly terpy and shockingly dense for the tiny amount of weed you load. The whole ritual of taking the unregulated hit, taking out the stem and reloading it, and then putting it back in and hitting it again is both super enjoyable and very grounding. All of this makes the Toad an incredible, unique vaping experience (not to mention that it gets me very, very stoned for the tiny amount of weed it uses). I have been finding myself using the Toad every morning, sitting with it and a cup of coffee and watching the sunrise while my fiance is still asleep. I can see this ritual being a mainstay of my day for years to come, and if im lucky enough, for the rest of my life.

A little update from day 5 of heavy Toading:
The more I use this thing the more I love it, and as you can imagine i loved it a lot when I first got it lol. I almost think of its ability to vaporize marijuana as a secondary aspect of what it really is, a meditation machine. The thing about the Toad is that its essentially a vapor one hitter; the stem's load size is adjustable but because it is very narrow and the Toad is pure convection it definitely works best with small loads you can vaporize in one relatively long hit. However, that one hit is about as good as any single hit can be, its incredibly terpy and shockingly dense for the tiny amount of weed you load. The whole ritual of taking the unregulated hit, taking out the stem and reloading it, and then putting it back in and hitting it again is both super enjoyable and very grounding. All of this makes the Toad an incredible, unique vaping experience (not to mention that it gets me very, very stoned for the tiny amount of weed it uses). I have been finding myself using the Toad every morning, sitting with it and a cup of coffee and watching the sunrise while my fiance is still asleep. I can see this ritual being a mainstay of my day for years to come, and if im lucky enough, for the rest of my life.
beautifully said, I like everything you had to say. there can't be a better way to start the day

lookhigh

FC member
Read this somwhere and thought it funny.

People do extreme things and could consume worse stuff than you can possibly imagine. One example of these extremes is toad licking. For strange reasons, toad licking is gradually becoming a serious phenomenon, especially in young people. These young people do this without paying attention to its harmful effects on health and lifestyle. Toad licking is a dangerous activity that could lead to serious life-threatening conditions and even death. If not controlled, it can be highly addictive and could kill when a user is in overdrive.

Aryeah

Vape Man
@lookhigh, I had the same issue with my dog. At least he is a large breed and didn't overdose. But he has caught a few toads and was tripping sky high. I took him to the vet because he was acting very peculiar and the vet said he was ok and the effects will wear off by the next day. Kids and dogs should stay away from toads. Just eat some shrooms instead..

Ripstar

Read this somwhere and thought it funny.

People do extreme things and could consume worse stuff than you can possibly imagine. One example of these extremes is toad licking. For strange reasons, toad licking is gradually becoming a serious phenomenon, especially in young people. These young people do this without paying attention to its harmful effects on health and lifestyle. Toad licking is a dangerous activity that could lead to serious life-threatening conditions and even death. If not controlled, it can be highly addictive and could kill when a user is in overdrive.
Great quote for such a fitting device! ha . I feel like Hamilton Morris would say otherwise though.... 😂

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Hi fellow FC‘ers,

upfront sorry for the bad image quality and lack of photographic skills. Pics never do justice..
The Toad is absolutely amazing in every single aspect... I am blown away. Could not be happier.
First pics you see Mistvape stems that really pair nicely. Third pic is with matching native pear stem, which I like even more. Such a clean look and super satisfied to put it in and out, super smooth just like everything else. Also, get an organic sleeve, it’s so nice and the perfect accessory to give your precious a fitting home ;)
Hoping to see more pics of other Toaders soon!

stay safe everyone !

jungpunk420

Hi fellow FC‘ers,

upfront sorry for the bad image quality and lack of photographic skills. Pics never do justice..
The Toad is absolutely amazing in every single aspect... I am blown away. Could not be happier.
First pics you see Mistvape stems that really pair nicely. Third pic is with matching native pear stem, which I like even more. Such a clean look and super satisfied to put it in and out, super smooth just like everything else. Also, get an organic sleeve, it’s so nice and the perfect accessory to give your precious a fitting home ;)

stay safe everyone !

Beautiful! That was one of my favs! What number is it?

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Beautiful! That was one of my favs! What number is it?
I think it’s #15 - with a different button :)
@vapen00b
Magnificent !!!!!
and the case makes you want too ...
I look forward...!

have fun with it !!!
Thank you, friend. I will! Definitely get a sleeve. Colors on my pics suck and seem dull... it is light green actually.

Sitting in that case i can only think of toad in the hole.
Haha, you’re absolutely right! :)

fangorn

Thank you, friend. I will! Definitely get a sleeve. Colors on my pics suck and seem dull... it is light green actually.

It's planned my friend, it's planned ...
The kakishibu (brown) version is so beautiful ... maybe I expect it as much as the toad I think ...!
Thank you for the photos, it's really salivating !!

@Razhumikin
don't hesitate to make us dream with a photo of your toad at sunrise
next to your favorite cup 😉

Good vape to you !!

Aclucari

Hi fellow FC‘ers,

stay safe everyone !

I opted to skip out on the pear stem and case. Now I have regrets. Looks amazing!

Top Bottom