The Tempest by Mad Heaters & Phatpiggie

nicknobody

@Brenyo: The silver version is still available for pre-order on the UK site, just wanted to mention. So that the problem doesn't get any bigger
I see it too. Bummer as I want all silver! Didn’t want to add to the chaos.

I’ve looked today a few times debating on ordering one (I’m already well covered in the portable torch devices) and the stock has been different every time I look…

nicknobody,
Reactions: Lwd0003

AndyO

FREE color upgrade for silver / raw primary color Tempest kits
Only for the orders from the UK website.

For the next 48 hours, you can change your titanium (silver) primary color Tempest kit to any other non-silver primary and heatshield color at no extra cost. The wood kits can only be changed to black.

If you’re happy with another color, it would be a huge help to me, as unfortunately, there was a miscalculation on my part, and I’ve sold more titanium (silver) sets than I currently have.

Please use the “Contact Us” form on the website, select “Change color,” add your order number, and specify the color combination you’d like to change your titanium (silver) Tempest to.

Happy to switch bro, though I only half read your message before I sent you a PM. Sorry about that.

I'll go to the website and do it how you asked us to.

jbm

For the next 48 hours, you can change your titanium (silver) primary color Tempest kit to any other non-silver primary and heatshield color at no extra cost. The wood kits can only be changed to black.

If you’re happy with another color, it would be a huge help to me, as unfortunately, there was a miscalculation on my part, and I’ve sold more titanium (silver) sets than I currently have.

Please use the “Contact Us” form on the website, select “Change color,” add your order number, and specify the color combination you’d like to change your titanium (silver) Tempest to.
Obviously this does not apply to the beta raw ti units?

jbm,

snirgol

Hi Brenyo, I can switch from titanium to another color if it helps but can I also change the reload that I ordered together to a different color cause I want them to match?

Edit: just filled out the form on the website offering to change to all black if it helps as well as the question about the Reload.

Last edited:

AnAirlessCell

Free color change worked out kinda perfect for me.... I jumped on the pre-sale immediately and went safe it with it. After seeing more pictures of people's colored units... I was kinda second guessing myself. I thought about emailing and asking if I could change so it was a win/win.

Brenyo

Manufacturer

EU is now also included until tomorrow morning. Please send an email

Moro

EU is now also included until tomorrow morning. Please send an email
What will happen with the orders if not enough people switch? Some won't get the order cancelled or will you send Mails to the ones who won't get one with the option to change again? First in first out?

Moro,

sporty90

@Brenyo: So, if there aren't enough completely silver options, do those who ordered last have to change color first?

With first in first out, those who ordered the fastest would be punished, or am I wrong?

I'm just asking because I ordered a Tempest in all titanium and I think the color is very nice, at 5:25 p.m. (Germany) or 4:25 p.m. (UK)

Last edited:
sporty90,
Does anyone have picture of the purple tempest and an all black tempest? Did it change color with using an IH such as the wand?

Pillaryclinton,

ahm123

i think the taste & cooling is clearly superior with titanium over wood. i see a lot of complaints about titanium being too hot to the touch but personally have never had this issue. imo you can get tastier hits when the device is hot & shoot for very low on the visual indicator. a point was made that the heat of the device depends on your personal settings/preferences & i always run the cap fully open. wood is beautiful but i feel owning the titanium is standard and wood is a nice addition to have as well. just my 2 cents! i would be an extremely happy camper with any option, tho. brenyo is legend :rockon:

floribud

and speaking of the Wand, how long does it take the Wand to heat up the Tempest? It's a lot longer than a Dynavap right?

floribud,

PossumMD

i think the taste & cooling is clearly superior with titanium over wood. i see a lot of complaints about titanium being too hot to the touch but personally have never had this issue. imo you can get tastier hits when the device is hot & shoot for very low on the visual indicator. a point was made that the heat of the device depends on your personal settings/preferences & i always run the cap fully open. wood is beautiful but i feel owning the titanium is standard and wood is a nice addition to have as well. just my 2 cents! i would be an extremely happy camper with any option, tho. brenyo is legend :rockon:
Dangnabbit. I knew I shoulda asked than just trust the store page! Ahhhh well, guess I get to fight others for a Ti body when they go on sale next...

PossumMD,

GnarlyVandal

by far one of my favorites already!

I’m sooo jealous. Is that Dissim a lighter? Looks cool!

I refresh my emails daily, knowing it’s still likely not getting shipped til end of next week 😭

I really hope they do get shipped next week though, I would much rather not have my delivery sent back to madheaters cause I’m not around next month 😩

Top Bottom