The Tempest by Mad Heaters & Phatpiggie

Flavor Vaper

Is there a preorder discount, or just the freebies?

And has anyone measured the width of the tip (including indicator) with a caliper? Wondering if it will fit my flux ih...hoping under 12.2mm.

Thanks for the help!

Flavor Vaper,

Petetbay

And has anyone measured the width of the tip (including indicator) with a caliper? Wondering if it will fit my flux ih...hoping under 12.2mm.
It’s 12mm. The head fits in my DV Apollo and Rover, but doesn’t fit length wise as the head is 12mm x 21mm then widens where the bowl is to 13mm limiting how far it can be inserted and it doesn’t activate the switch to turn on the induction field so doesn’t work. I don’t know if the Flux has a switch or works automatically by being detected like the Wand and the Flare. Just so you know.

My new tempest arrived yesterday(...)

695uec.jpg

AndyO

My new tempest arrived yesterday. Along with every ball type and size. The black is very striking, very classy looking unit whether it's got the titanium or wooden sleeves on it.
I am well happy.

What? How?!

Looking at those pics I'm glad I stuck with the Rosewood sleeve when I changed to the all black this week, looks great.

HaggisHunter

What? How?!

Looking at those pics I'm glad I stuck with the Rosewood sleeve when I changed to the all black this week, looks great.
I guess it's just getting to that time. Saw the email on Friday, but didn't expect the Saturday delivery.
I was surprised when I got a message about 12pm to say it would be here a few hours later.
The finish is great. You're going to love it.

AndyO

I’ve got the black with rosewood on the way. Black looks super good.

I've got an ebony revolve gen 2, and cos it's so dark it matches everything, it looks great.

I do really like the rosewood on black though. And based on my other TED usage, I see myself using the wood stem the most - I only really got the tt stem and heatshield cos I'm a bit of completionist and knew I'd regret not getting it. (Which was an inspired move seeing the stock levels now!)

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
Man, I'm so hyped. This is my second vape ever, my first has been in the drawer for years ( Davinci IQ ), that thing is just garbage.
I predict that this one will live on your desk! Never tried a Davinci but The Tempest sure is a great vape, good choice!

Curious: did you also order a Reload with it?
Are you going for the torch or the IH?

666Honeybadger,

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
@666Honeybadger: Yes, I went all in. Tempest and Reload have been ordered, Ispire Wand has already arrived.
Oh yes!!! :smug:
You have all the reasons to be hyped!!
That setup is close to perfection! 👌

Also bought the wand when i was waiting for my beta Tempest and haven't even torched mine once. It's a great combo!
And like @Wozz says: i'd be lost without my reloads too. Allways have one with me.

AndyO

My Reload, alongside my grinder are my most used pieces of kit. I'd be lost without my Reload I think. Perfect with The Tempest, but also with anything else.

I get irrationally upset when something like my Stunner doesn't have a magnet in the top.

AndyO,
Reactions: Wozz

Feyd2blak

I've got an ebony revolve gen 2, and cos it's so dark it matches everything, it looks great.

I do really like the rosewood on black though. And based on my other TED usage, I see myself using the wood stem the most - I only really got the tt stem and heatshield cos I'm a bit of completionist and knew I'd regret not getting it. (Which was an inspired move seeing the stock levels now!)
I did exactly the same, know damn well I'll be using the wood stems whether black/rosewood or Ti/Ebony, but just really wanted that black shiny shiny anyway :love:

AndyO

I did exactly the same, know damn well I'll be using the wood stems whether black/rosewood or Ti/Ebony, but just really wanted that black shiny shiny anyway :love:

Yeah, it was probably my primary consideration when the MH/Brenyo email came this week, especially when it seemed to indicate that black on black would be the biggest help. "It's going to live on the rosewood anyway, so the heatshield colour literally doesn't matter... and the black cap and mouthpiece look sexy AF."

AndyO,

rebelFarmer

Man, I'm so hyped. This is my second vape ever, my first has been in the drawer for years ( Davinci IQ ), that thing is just garbage.
Your gonna love it, the beta unit was the vape that got me to stop smoking spliffs all the time. I'm excited for you haha! It was such a game changer for me after years of not being able to find a vape that really did it for me!

Top Bottom