The Tempest by Mad Heaters & Phatpiggie

kegstandman420

I ordered my beta upgrade kit with sic balls, a rosewood sleave, and a ss liner for making a wood stem. Also, are the revolve CU being discontinued? I don't see them on the site anymore

Last edited:
kegstandman420,

jbm

Question about the beta upgrade "extras:" The site says first batch (2023) - does that mean that any beta kit ordered in 2023 gets the extras?

jbm,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Question about the beta upgrade "extras:" The site says first batch (2023) - does that mean that any beta kit ordered in 2023 gets the extras?
yes

@Brenyo Are the "pre order" free Wand adapter, Wand stand and glass Balls included with the Tempest Upgrade Kit as well?
wand stand , glass balls yes for 2023 orders, wand adapter should've been included with all betas already

Bank transfer payment option is now available in the EU store

CaptnNFT

yes

wand stand , glass balls yes for 2023 orders, wand adapter should've been included with all betas already

Bank transfer payment option is now available in the EU store
I mean if these three are included for the current round of orders if I ordered a Tempest Upgrade Kit today or if I gotta place a second order for those real quick. Thanks for your help, can't wait to finally try the device.

CaptnNFT,
@Brenyo will the tempest cooling units be available for separate purchase soon? I am looking for a black and blue to round out my order. I'm fine to wait; just wondering when they are supposed to be available to order 🫡

CrookedEyedCuban,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
I mean if these three are included for the current round of orders if I ordered a Tempest Upgrade Kit today or if I gotta place a second order for those real quick. Thanks for your help, can't wait to finally try the device.
The wand adapter is not included as you should have got it already with the Tempest beta.
@Brenyo will the tempest cooling units be available for separate purchase soon? I am looking for a black and blue to round out my order. I'm fine to wait; just wondering when they are supposed to be available to order 🫡
Unfortunately only after the pre-sale orders are shipped, I’ll check what parts I have left, and they’ll be available depending on that.

ftomasze

Hi!!

I tried searching this thread but cant find what I am looking for.

Does the Tempest work with the SkullKandy Creations wand insert??

The insert I am talking about can be found here.

ftomasze,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
No, that skull candy adapter is meant for a vapcap cap which is a smaller diameter than the Tempest head. I bought my wand before my Tempest came, and I got a skull candy adapter to make it easier to use it with a vapcap, and it worked great for that, but the tempest is too big for that adapter.

ftomasze

No, that skull candy adapter is meant for a vapcap cap which is a smaller diameter than the Tempest head. I bought my wand before my Tempest came, and I got a skull candy adapter to make it easier to use it with a vapcap, and it worked great for that, but the tempest is too big for that adapter.
Awesome thank you.

Do you know if the adapted sold by MH has a bottom like the SK ones?? I like being able to put my DV in and just wait for the click.

Can't tell from the one photo they have on the MH website, it does say you can use it hands free though.

ftomasze,
Reactions: cybrguy

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Not only does it have a bottom, but it's a glass bottom so that you can see the visual indicator through the glass without taking the Tempest out of the adapter. It is very effective if you have enough light in the room to see the heating status through the adapter. It is a great feature.

ftomasze

Not only does it have a bottom, but it's a glass bottom so that you can see the visual indicator through the glass without taking the Tempest out of the adapter. It is very effective if you have enough light in the room to see the heating status through the adapter.
Sold! Thank you!!

Picking up a head to throw on my favorite DV stem/MP combo :)

ftomasze,
Reactions: cybrguy

Zagala

Unfortunately only after the pre-sale orders are shipped, I’ll check what parts I have left, and they’ll be available depending on that.
Well I’ll have to wait then. I ordered a wood kit through Soothing Vapours but wanted to try the new cooling unit as I have many revolve already. But I pre-ordered lots of spare parts. Great and polished launch, congratulations @Brenyo!

Zagala,

ftomasze

Somebody measured both half bowl and regular bowl of both the VapCap and the Tempest and posted it in here, but I can't find the post. It is in here somewhere. It might have been in one of @VapingYogi 's very detailed posts. I think the Tempest Bowl is about half again as big as a VapCap bowl.
Oh so it's smaller than a standard DV?

ftomasze,

Sir Wibble

I’m super excited. I was very close to getting a black body with a green sleeve but settled on titanium with rosewood! It feels more timeless to me.

Can’t wait to have it in hand. Already picked up a wand from the latest vgoodiez sale!
Yes, that's why I went All Ti with the Rosewood. Can't beat a classic look 👌

dudeguy

Aww only credit card payments... guess I have to wait for when it hits the resellers :/

edit: at least on the EU page

Last edited:
dudeguy,
Top Bottom