The Tempest by Mad Heaters & Phatpiggie

mcscruffy

Loving seeing so many people getting their hands on what they wanted originally and not having to settle for another color or wait. It was a while to get to a full (preorder) release but, as my review reinforces, the best things come with patience! I'm sure some of you will be disappointed if you have built it up to outperform anything else, but just remember to keep your expectations in check.

It's an AMAZING device that has so much versatility and does not slack on anything you use it for, but it will not rip your face off compared to similar options. It just touches on about every single use case with wonderful efficiency and proficiency. And it will get you there one way or another once you find how YOU like to use it!

weekeda

@Brenyo now that I have preordered the tempest kit I would like to print a version of the cleaning container I saw earlier in this thread but the .stl is not available anymore would it be possible to get this .stl file to print a cleaning container for my tempest before it arrives? I see you have shared the wand stand also with the community.

Forgot to add spare parts to my preorder. Don’t make the same mistake I made! Just sent email hoping to amend my order

humbuckers,
Reactions: Brenyo

TedJones

I ended up with a black body and blue heat shield
blk/blk + ebony
Tim Burton Film GIF by Tech Noir

Vibes!

Madao

What colours did people choose? I ended up with a black body and blue heat shield
I also went Black Body/Blue Heatshield, added a Rosewood stem on top of that too with some spare parts. SiC balls and extra buckets for my reload so i can extend it!

Madao,
Reactions: mixchu69

Sudolewdo

I forgot to add a couple of things to my order, any way I can add those to my main order without paying extra postage? Cheers!

Sudolewdo,

aquabats

The full titanium model is sold out. Will additional stock be opened for the titanium heat shield version? (UK site, USA buyer)

aquabats,

eyevape

👀
@aquabats Simply by scrolling down. It says united states, not USA. There are countries from all over the world, not just from europe.

Last edited:
eyevape,
Top Bottom