The Tempest by Mad Heaters & Phatpiggie

Vapemat

Hey, I wanted to ask - only when ordering the entire stock Tempest will we receive the Wand adapter? If I order just the Tempest Head, will I not receive an adapter, right?

Please guys remind me what balls are inside the Tempest.
I would like to order some additional ones to be able to check how the others work.

Thanks

Vapemat,

js94

Hey, I wanted to ask - only when ordering the entire stock Tempest will we receive the Wand adapter? If I order just the Tempest Head, will I not receive an adapter, right?

Please guys remind me what balls are inside the Tempest.
I would like to order some additional ones to be able to check how the others work.

Thanks
Zirc

js94,
Reactions: Vapemat

HaggisHunter

I don't understand where where I choose the kit deal with the wood tempest on the eu site.

Plus what accessories seem more crucial to order for backup from the experience of those who already have it ?
Go to the drop down menu, select tempest, once the page has loaded, you'll see the full metal kit, scroll down and the wood tempest is there, select it and the page will load.

I'd suggest extra bowl screens, extra ball screen or two, extra o-rings, spare pack of zirc balls.

That's a solid list of spares, then get anything else you want, reload, extra Woden sleeve etc.

HaggisHunter,
Reactions: Sativapo

highmax

Will the orders from the eu shop will be sent at the same time then from uk? Do they also have the wand adapter with them ? And can you order the different balls also from eu ?

highmax,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Does anyone know if orders from Mad Heaters can be sent to a post office etc for collection? Either from Royal Mail or DPD.
Make a note for me to send it with Royal Mail. That way it will arrive via the local post and if you address it correctly and it’s something they do then should be doable.

- is everything related to the Tempest going to be available on launch? In particular I'm keen on some 3mm SIC balls, which are no longer even listed on the site
Almost everything. Only 2.5mm of the Sic.

- Under "What's Included" in the Tempest it says "5pcs Bowl Screen". That means you're including 5 bowl screens (and I don't need to order any extras), correct?
Yes
I was curious if user who bought in the February drop will receive 2.5 zirconia as well as the extra option. I believe I got 3mm.
No, just 1 extra bag of your choice, usually glass if you don’t specify. There isn’t a big difference between the 2.5 and 3.
Will the orders from the eu shop will be sent at the same time then from uk?
I’ll try to send them out in a way so that it roughly arrives at the same time for the resellers when I can ship a large batch of the orders from the UK site.
Do they also have the wand adapter with them ? And can you order the different balls also from eu ?
Yes yes
If i order the full kit and i was part of the first beta drops, which balls are included?
glass and sic or whichever 2 you’d like, if you want to change it leave a note.

Brenyo

Manufacturer
So the zirc balls in the head, and then 2 extra? So basically 3 sets of balls?
I mean you get more 2 sets with the beta upgrade kit and 2 sets with a new purchase (one extra bag of glass apart from what’s in the head)

Brenyo,

Seinen

The beta upgrade kit isn't listed on the EU site. Is it intended to be like that?

Seinen,

weekeda

I want to preorder from the .eu site but there a comment is different
EU Site:
  • Pre-order only: Wand Adapter, Wand Stand, free bag of additional Glass balls.
UK Site:
  • Pre-order only: Wand Adapter, free bag of additional Zirconia or Glass balls, Wand Stand.
would it also be possible to switch with a note to Sic or Zirc balls for a eu preorder?

weekeda,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
The beta upgrade kit isn't listed on the EU site. Is it intended to be like that?
Yes it’s only available from the UK site with the account you originally purchased the beta with.

would it also be possible to switch with a note to Sic or Zirc balls for a eu preorder?
The EU website is a reseller so they might not be as flexible and Sic might not be possible as it’s more expensive for them. They can likely change it to Zirc though, please leave a note for them

jbm

Did I remember a reload discount for the beta owners at launch correctly?

jbm,

dmitriitkachuk

How to get this code with discount on Reload while ordering Tempest? Saw it back then, but can't find it now. Does it work for the EU site as well?

dmitriitkachuk,
Top Bottom