The Tempest by Mad Heaters & Phatpiggie

Smknbud

Crazy to think it's been 9 months since I was lucky enough to get in on the initial batch of beta orders of the Tempest back at the end of October 2023, the 29th to be exact, and to finally see it about to be released in its final form is awesome. Long time coming I know, but for those still waiting and itching to get one your wait will be worth it.

I'm going to just be ordering the upgrade kit and a Rosewood stem. Oh, and @Brenyo thanks for including some extras in the upgrade kit for us initial beta batch purchasers....appreciated.

174302940.jpg

js94

So excited for the pre-orders of tomorrow! I have two queries though:
1. If buying from the EU shop, will I be paying taxes once it reaches me?
2. Is the leather case not available anymore?

Thanks!

js94,

js94

Thanks for the quick reply! And although it has been said over and over, great ******* work! So buzzed.

js94,
Reactions: Brenyo

eyevape

👀
The mad heaters servers are going to die so hard tomorrow… and I’ll be witnessing it trying to be what I’m totally not: patient 😅 But that’ll be nothing compared to the two+ weeks after, especially the last few days. Oh boy, we’re all gonna fly 🧚‍♀️

DaBouse

It appears that the wand adapter is sold out, and not included with a tempest. Is that correct?

Pretty sure pre order units have an adapter included with purchase. And if that’s not the case, I would assume they will be in stock when the pre order drops. It sounds like the vast majority of users are using the wand to heat. It only makes sense to have the necessary accessories available.

kegstandman420

I was curious if user who bought in the February drop will receive 2.5 zirconia as well as the extra option. I believe I got 3mm.

kegstandman420,

RedZep

I'm looking after friends place for the weekend. No hesitation in taking the Tempest. It's still magical when you are out of your home with the set up. Having a portable ball vape still blows my mind. Friend has a tub, so I'm making the most of it.

Good luck to those trying to bag one tomorrow. Looking forward to having more people with this device.

Stueylakes

Sincerely can't wait to order tomorrow. I must have had beta units over 20 times in my basket over the last year! Super excited as always to support UK innovation, we don't have quite as much as the ROW but what we do have fookin rocks! Roll on 4pm GMT gang!

AndyO

@Brenyo I have a couple of last minute questions.

- is everything related to the Tempest going to be available on launch? In particular I'm keen on some 3mm SIC balls, which are no longer even listed on the site.

- Under "What's Included" in the Tempest it says "5pcs Bowl Screen". That means you're including 5 bowl screens (and I don't need to order any extras), correct?

Sunny

Does anyone know if orders from Mad Heaters can be sent to a post office etc for collection? Either from Royal Mail or DPD.

I just know that sometimes this option can be removed depending on the company and what's being shipped.

Sunny,

Choker

I use the wand handheld with all my Dyna, I wasn’t planning on getting the adaptor for tempest but everyone else seems to. can you use wand without adaptor with tempest?

Do you think it’s worth getting extra balls or will you just be able to heat it different to for different variations.

Choker,

PossumMD

I use the wand handheld with all my Dyna, I wasn’t planning on getting the adaptor for tempest but everyone else seems to. can you use wand without adaptor with tempest?

Do you think it’s worth getting extra balls or will you just be able to heat it different to for different variations.
Adaptor comes with all preorders, which appears to include the first v1 drop.

PossumMD,
Reactions: Choker

Sativapo

I don't understand where where I choose the kit deal with the wood tempest on the eu site.

Plus what accessories seem more crucial to order for backup from the experience of those who already have it ?

Sativapo,

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Exciting times.

I'm going for a rose head and will use my existing revolve v2 rose body.

Does the tempest head fit the ispire DV adapter for the wand?

Apologies if this has already been addressed. I did search and found that the DV will fit the tempest wand adapter but no clarity if it works other way round.

Good luck with the drop folks!

Edit: I don't think it will. Tempest wand adapter 14mm ID whilst ispire seems to be closer to 12mm......

Chicken No Name,

PossumMD

Exciting times.

I'm going for a rose head and will use my existing revolve v2 rose body.

Does the tempest head fit the ispire DV adapter for the wand?

Apologies if this has already been addressed. I did search and found that the DV will fit the tempest wand adapter but no clarity if it works other way round.

Good luck with the drop folks!

Edit: I don't think it will. Tempest wand adapter 14mm ID whilst ispire seems to be closer to 12mm......
Has been addressed (don't feel bad, I asked a couple of pages back myself), and you are correct with your edit in that it doesn't work with the DV adaptor.

PossumMD

After using my Tempest for 6 months I'm happy it gets launched and everyone can use this incredible vape. Became my daily driver and still will be.
@Brenyo , give yourself a little time extra, maybe 20 minutes, so the launch will be at 4.20 :)
Please don't, some of us are going to be wanting to go to bed!

Sir Wibble

Fortunately I have been following this thread since it started.
It's been a long wait but the day has finally arrived.
I had signed up for the newsletter but have not received a notification about the sale starting today.
Good luck everyone in the hunt at 4pm today .

Top Bottom