The Tempest by Mad Heaters & Phatpiggie

Hopefully this is clear enough!

The spring isn't installed properly.

Screenshot-20240917-104359-2.png

The highlighted part should be on the other side of the post.

Vapoz

So I'm getting my beta upgrade kit today, not really looking forward to install it, but I will try and do my best!
Still waiting for my black tempest head and other stuff from the EU website, been more then a month now and still not send out :/ @Brenyo is this normal? Thinking about canceling my order and getting a backup head from lacentralevapeur.

Vapoz,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Still waiting for my black tempest head and other stuff from the EU website, been more then a month now and still not send out :/ @Brenyo is this normal? Thinking about canceling my order and getting a backup head from lacentralevapeur.
It will be on the way in a few days, they should receive the stock tomorrow. Sorry for the wait.

Crome

Could anyone who used the device with hash explain how?
Used it with vaping cotton? Sandwich method? Hemp fibre? Or just throw the stuff in the oven?
Thanks!

Crome,

Vapoz

It will be on the way in a few days, they should receive the stock tomorrow. Sorry for the wait.
Just received an email that it's on its way.
There is a notch on the wall, you have to insert one side under that lip and then the other side can fall into place.
Thanks, it somehow worked but I only got one click, after tearing it down I could not install the spring again (it was not working) and I think I messed up the spring

Vapoz,

sporty90

The two click discs each have one side with a label and one without a label. Does is matter whether the label points towards me or away from me when I insert it ?

sporty90,

Vapoz

I only see "Place both click discs into the housing in the direction shown in the video." and in the video he just puts 2 click disc in, without showing which side?

Vapoz,
  • Haha
Reactions: .d

prayerplant

I only see "Place both click discs into the housing in the direction shown in the video." and in the video he just puts 2 click disc in, without showing which side?
In the video, the correct orientation is written in black pen on the work surface

prayerplant,
Reactions: .d

TedJones

The second I seen you struggling with the click discs I knew that poor spring was gonna be toast lmao. Hopefully you get it working brother
Looks like just the outer part is stretched a bit.. still might work once seated in there hopefully.

TedJones,

Vapoz

The second I seen you struggling with the click discs I knew that poor spring was gonna be toast lmao. Hopefully you get it working brother
I had the same feeling because I knew that installing the spring is the hardest part. Anyhow I managed to get the click disc in, only one is clicking. The spring is something I won't manage to install, so i'm gonna hit the flowerpot and gonna call it a day.

Vapoz,
Reactions: Galisayo

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
For me, the head is where the Magic happens. That's all I need at home as I put it on a wpa on glass and the new one I just got is wonderful. Clicks and VI are working really well and I'm comfortable using it. I love my stem as well and it is truly beautiful, but most of the time I'm using this beast at home. So people, don't let the fact that he's out of stems keep you from buying out his stock of heads because that's really the most important part. I'm really happy I bought an extra head.

Top Bottom