The "Stunner"

MidwestMelancholy

butane vape enthusiast
well i got to take the training Weals off some time so this will be my first none temp controlled vape with no warning ......
just me a torch bud and some weird thing none of my friends has seen b4 .....
kinda feals like im 18 aging ....... YEP GOING TO HAHE TO SPRING FOR A BIGER PUMP!:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

wait are you saying it just might work with ih
I have been having good luck with the Ispire and the stunner. The friggin camoflet IH will be a game changer imo, just based on the beta videos. It's a weekly struggle not to get it.

MidwestMelancholy,
Reactions: 2pumpchump

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
I have been having good luck with the Ispire and the stunner. The friggin camoflet IH will be a game changer imo, just based on the beta videos. It's a weekly struggle not to get it.
Yeah I was a beta tester for the camouflet vape and I would have loved to get in on this but I couldn't afford one with getting the business started

2pumpchump

Well folks I got home from doing a side job VAS and VAAS lol just in time to check the mail and get this sexy thing packed and hit the torch flame at 420 pm finishing the bowl done some things around the house need to be done ..
I don't remember what I actually did .
So how does it work I can't remember let me try it really quick sorry what was we talking about!!!!!
Next 1 is going to be on the WP .
Everyone wish me luck !
For fun and games who says as hard as it hits it makes me back off it???

2pumpchump

OK so this thing is a few first to me and a tone of new shi× for me and is a completely different experience!
NOW BEFORE ANYONE HAS A MELTDOWN!!!!!!!!!
Take in mind this is my first and currently only ball vape ... SO it should be even more so 2 months ago I didn't even know what a ball vape was so if this just another ball vape .... they are either not your bag or either you have to meany as is lol .so telling me it can't be that different experience for me would be saying the TA would not be as well!!!!!!!!!
This is also the first vape with no temp control or alert!!!
I will say so far the learning curve for heating has been more forgiving and easier than I expected..
The best way I can describe it is its like learning how to clutch up a wheelies a motorcycle .....
The braver you get the better it is and more fun it is .the more fun it gets the braver you get ...repeat this inteal ow you remember that time you got to brave !!!!!!
Well it ain't happened yet although I did stand it up grind the exhaust tape the rear brake naid the gas as the front wheel hit bounce up to a power wheelies grabbed 3rd and hold it....
Aka I somehow slammed a full packed bow in 1 wp hit and never combust dame this is fun

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
OK so this thing is a few first to me and a tone of new shi× for me and is a completely different experience!
NOW BEFORE ANYONE HAS A MELTDOWN!!!!!!!!!
Take in mind this is my first and currently only ball vape ... SO it should be even more so 2 months ago I didn't even know what a ball vape was so if this just another ball vape .... they are either not your bag or either you have to meany as is lol .so telling me it can't be that different experience for me would be saying the TA would not be as well!!!!!!!!!
This is also the first vape with no temp control or alert!!!
I will say so far the learning curve for heating has been more forgiving and easier than I expected..
The best way I can describe it is its like learning how to clutch up a wheelies a motorcycle .....
The braver you get the better it is and more fun it is .the more fun it gets the braver you get ...repeat this inteal ow you remember that time you got to brave !!!!!!
Well it ain't happened yet although I did stand it up grind the exhaust tape the rear brake naid the gas as the front wheel hit bounce up to a power wheelies grabbed 3rd and hold it....
Aka I somehow slammed a full packed bow in 1 wp hit and never combust dame this is fun
Ain't it fun when you get the heating down and you can CRUSH a bowl in a 1 long bong rip😂😂
On really terpy strains I end up sneezing

@RichardsBag i couldnt get the video to load, maybe it's me?

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Do you just heat on highest setting until timeout? Can you say how long in seconds or flashes for cold heatup and re-heat. I'd appreciate the info.

TigoleBitties,
Reactions: Sour Dream

redeyemaster

Do you just heat on highest setting until timeout? Can you say how long in seconds or flashes for cold heatup and re-heat. I'd appreciate the info.
Just a heads up, the only thing cranking up the temp on the wand does is prolong the shutoff time.

With bigger devices like this just max it out, since there’s no click I imagine you’re going to be “looking” for queues like smell or just having to learn the correct timing.

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Just a heads up, the only thing cranking up the temp on the wand does is prolong the shutoff time.

With bigger devices like this just max it out, since there’s no click I imagine you’re going to be “looking” for queues like smell or just having to learn the correct timing.
Yeah thx, I know about the temp/timeout thing. Just wondering if it's similar to what I've heard for the TA which apparently gives a perfect roast if you set the Wand to max temp and wait for the timeout. I think it's around a minute.

RichardsBag

Sorry about the video. Im not quite sure how to get it on the site. I will get it up and running but this is for the nbest as i think ive just found a real technique with the wand. I am honing the numbers and then will try a new video post. If anyone wants to try the method it may be bad for the wand so please let me know if you think so and use at your own risk.

Method:
invovles 15s of rolling/spinning the stem so the tip pf the cap is flush with the lip of the wand and in constatnt contact with the glass (while spinning the stem to ensure conduction is maximized, 15 seconds regular pulsing of the whole cap and sort of working your way to the to 1/3 where the balls are without (without touching the walls), last 10-15 focused at the top 1/3. It should have started a trickle of smoking from the tip and you will get a sense of if it needs more or less.

I was able to get a serious cloud in 45ish seconds which was quicker than I expected. I apoligize if this isnt very clear. The new video should help.

redeyemaster

I gotta say this thing really isn't getting the attention I feel it deserves.

It's a fantastic unit, hits like a truck and the flavor is pretty good once you get the hang of the right temps.

Easily the best sub $100 vape I've tried lately and throws punches like devices twice the price or more.

I've barely used any of my other vapes since I got it, just keeps dominiating my reach test.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast

It's a fantastic unit, hits like a truck and the flavor is pretty good once you get the hang of the right temps.

Easily the best sub $100 vape I've tried lately and throws punches like devices twice the price or more.

I've barely used any of my other vapes since I got it, just keeps dominiating my reach test.
a lot of the users dont bother posting reviews here or on reddit and just post them in the discord which doesn't help

tinctorus

Accessory Maker

I really love hearing that and I'm really glad it's winning the reach test for you, I think it'll catch on as most people receive them and there's more customers videos you know?
@MidwestMelancholy i agree this site is really difficult to post pics/video to compared to the discord
If you have Amazon prime you should download the Amazon pictures app as it gives you a URL for each picture you can post right onto the forum

2pumpchump

I really love hearing that and I'm really glad it's winning the reach test for you, I think it'll catch on as most people receive them and there's more customers videos you know?
@MidwestMelancholy i agree this site is really difficult to post pics/video to compared to the discord
If you have Amazon prime you should download the Amazon pictures app as it gives you a URL for each picture you can post right onto the forum

Hay give me a minute as it's the first time I vaped with balls! Got to figure out my WHY ,WHEN and HOW .
But after you do that 2 times it's hard to post as you keep forgetting what you were saying

RichardsBag

Dude thank you!
I accidentally 'overheated' the Stunner with the wand while on the phone distracted. I decided to try it anyway and see where the line the is with this thing. Its like throwing water on rocks in a sauna. Billowing thick vapor and a nice soft brown AVB. It wasnt really near the line. It has a huge amount of flexibility with heating/overheating. It was one of those hits so sensational, I wish was on video.

I looked at the the Stunner after and was like 'Damnn... lil' buddy!!! I did not know you dould do that!'

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Dude thank you!
I accidentally 'overheated' the Stunner with the wand while on the phone distracted. I decided to try it anyway and see where the line the is with this thing. Its like throwing water on rocks in a sauna. Billowing thick vapor and a nice soft brown AVB. It wasnt really near the line. It has a huge amount of flexibility with heating/overheating. It was one of those hits so sensational, I wish was on video.

I looked at the the Stunner after and was like 'Damnn... lil' buddy!!! I did not know you dould do that!'
All this good cheer for using it with the Wand made me decide not to wait for the proposed more IH friendly version and just get this one. Shipping today. I've been waiting on a TA for so long I hope this will scratch the itch.

Then, shortly after ordering I see the Tempest. Oh, the humanity!

Since I can't keep desktops in the house yet, this will be my first approximate "ball vape" experience. Hoping it's great 🤞.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
All this good cheer for using it with the Wand made me decide not to wait for the proposed more IH friendly version and just get this one. Shipping today. I've been waiting on a TA for so long I hope this will scratch the itch.

Then, shortly after ordering I see the Tempest. Oh, the humanity!

Since I can't keep desktops in the house yet, this will be my first approximate "ball vape" experience. Hoping it's great 🤞.
I hope you enjoy it bro and report back

MidwestMelancholy

butane vape enthusiast

well in that case.

Happy Stunner Saturday everyone!! Loaded up a quick 25 second heat with the tourch to try this out and it works!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom