The "Stunner"

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
Will it change color when you put a torch to it?
They can if you go past the color temp
They should be ok if you rotate and don't hot spot when heating or if you use a IH

Does your stunner work with the Wand like the Tempest?
Yes it works with the wand no problem

New Stainless steel caps are available for preorder on my site now
These are machined locally here in Florida at the same shop who does my bowls and 8mm adapters
These can be filled with either 3mm ZrO2, sic or ruby, whichever you like best

This is a preorder for JUST the cap, if you don't have a device yet you would need to also add the bowl to the order

Here's a rip vid on my IG as well, heat up times are about 4-5 seconds longer with a torch than the titanium caps, but the heat retention is quite a bit better

Also just got in these gorgeous WPA from Tswooden
These are 18/14mm and work fantastic with the Stunner and the wood really keeps the heat away from your glass joints

Darth Gram Gram

New Stainless steel caps are available for preorder on my site now
These are machined locally here in Florida at the same shop who does my bowls and 8mm adapters
These can be filled with either 3mm ZrO2, sic or ruby, whichever you like best

This is a preorder for JUST the cap, if you don't have a device yet you would need to also add the bowl to the order

Here's a rip vid on my IG as well, heat up times are about 4-5 seconds longer with a torch than the titanium caps, but the heat retention is quite a bit better

I can't wait to get my preorder! This cap should work great with my homemade induction heater!

Darth Gram Gram,
Reactions: tinctorus
Top Bottom