The "Stunner"

2pumpchump

@2pumpchump nice one ! Are you using the high flow cap or sniping that concentrate on the low flow? Also, does your water get dirty quickly without a stem insert/cooler or a rig drop down/catcher?
Full disclosure that cap is a standard air flow it's filled with mostly 2mm ZrO2 and a few 3mm sic!!
To answer the other question yes my water pipes get dirty really fast even with straight flower I have been looking at some catches

2pumpchump,
Reactions: TedJones

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
Wanted to let everyone know that I'm currently running a BOGO sale on all balls on my site, you can choose the same or 2 different sizes/types if you want
Just leave a comment

Also running a sale till the end of the month for 10% off a stunner setup using the code "THANKYOU"

AndyO

Got Wesley's deal on the Dani Fusion 2.0 + Stunner.

I've been enjoying a couple of bowls with the Dani and getting a nice buzz. Then I had a couple of Stunner bowls when it got dark enough to see the flame properly and it's melting my face off.

I'm having a nightmare fidgeting with O-rings trying to get them to fit Dani stems, it's nowhere near as sealed as it should be.

Dopamine

I am definitely not happy with the way my stunners fit in any stem. What is also really annoying is that the cap does not screw down to the shoulder of the tip, poor machine work on the tips. The high flow cap is fine however.

A different vape pretty similar to the stunner has a much nicer tip that is more a finished product to me.

Dopamine,

AndyO

I am definitely not happy with the way my stunners fit in any stem. What is also really annoying is that the cap does not screw down to the shoulder of the tip, poor machine work on the tips. The high flow cap is fine however.

A different vape pretty similar to the stunner has a much nicer tip that is more a finished product to me.

As I said, I had trouble with mine - it took quite a bit of experimentation with O-rings. But I have it fitting the 8m adapter now, which I have fitting my Revolve stem; I also have the Stunner set up with the older (carb hole) version of the Dani wood stem, which works really well... but it's going to be a pain in the ass to clean. So this has ended up being a catalyst for a 2nd Revolve stem. I was already thinking about it, cos I love it so much, and it's the easiest thing to clean that I can use with the Stunner.

(I have no idea why it fits the old wood stem and not the new titanium stem, but it's not even close, it falls out almost without any resistance. Fortunately I don't love new Dani titanium stem and haven't found myself using it for the Dani Fusion 2.0 either.)

The biggest problem I'm now having is overheating. It doesn't turn to ash when it combusts like a Dynavap, but it happens so quickly and tastes so gross when it happens, and you're just left with a combusted black plug.

AndyO,
Top Bottom