The Picture Thread

vapviking

Old & In the Way
In Lenhartsville, PA there is a campground called Blue Rocks which is home to a natural boulder field. I’m told that the field is 50 feet deep and around a mile long, it sits on top of a river and the field itself was believed to have been formed when a glacier passed over what is now the park.
Very cool spot!
Not too far from there is a place called Ringing Rocks in Uppper Black Eddy near the Delaware. Not nearly as large as the Blue Rocks formation, but the stones ring like an anvil when struck by a hammer!
I lived briefly about a half mile up the road, but that was 50 yrs ago!

...something about 'petrified rocks'...?

gheebee

Very cool spot!
Not too far from there is a place called Ringing Rocks in Uppper Black Eddy near the Delaware. Not nearly as large as the Blue Rocks formation, but the stones ring like an anvil when struck by a hammer!
I lived briefly about a half mile up the road, but that was 50 yrs ago!

...something about 'petrified rocks'...?
I keep hearing about that one and plan to check it out at some point, it sounds nice because it looks like a lot less of a drive than Blue Rocks. Hickory Run State Park is another that sounds pretty cool.

florduh

18 years ago today we lost this king

GWrM4I0W4AIVigQ

🫡

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
I’m currently in Thailand where good weed is on every corner but vape gear is nowhere to be found. So I had to roll a joint. And while we all know how shitty that tastes, it also makes microdosing a total pain in the ass.
1/5 - would not recommend.

eyevape

I’m currently in Thailand where good weed is on every corner but vape gear is nowhere to be found.
You can buy one of these cheap tobacco stick vapes + sticks and replace the tobacco with weed. Not ideal, but works for sure. That’s how I discovered that vaping is fun. A friend brought one of those devices to the bar and we were joking around about getting stoned with it. Then we tried it out and the giggles began. The very next day I went out buying my first vape.

Sorry for off topic, here’s a picture of a melon I cut open 😁

CrazyDiamond

H.A.L. got screwed!
The Moon Dressed Like Saturn
what is pictured are foreground clouds on Earth crossing in front of the Moon. The Moon shows a slight crescent phase with most of its surface visible by reflected Earthlight, known as Da Vinci glow. The Sun directly illuminates the brightly lit lunar crescent from the bottom, which means that the Sun must be below the horizon and so the image was taken before sunrise. In the foreground is volcano Pacaya and some small villages in Guatemala.
More space pics in here https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/i-just-saw-the-moon.21835/

Top Bottom