• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

SsY

AHHHHHHHHHHHH tacking for SR-74 & nibXL!!!!!!!:rockon: quick question does wax or shatter work better with the SR-74 bout to go club hopping in preparation!

SsY,

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
So... After exhaustive testing of the Ti KISS 3.7v.:smug: I have come to the conclusion that it is a huge improvement over the previous version. Also, the ceramic cup is 4mm deep on the Ti, and it is 5mm deep on the previous. This more shallow cup helps to prevent such a black hole of un-vaped oil. In short, I love it!:love:

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
AHHHHHHHHHHHH tacking for SR-74 & nibXL!!!!!!!:rockon: quick question does wax or shatter work better with the SR-74 bout to go club hopping in preparation!
Either works just as well. Shatter is usually easier to load though at least for me.

Ok lets start.

1. The main differences in the SR71 and SR74 are the gold plated AAF, the center post now being more user friendly, meaning it wont come out when you take the top section off, center post having a spring loaded pin to help with contact, bottom adapter being self adjusting because it has a spring

I remember you saying with the new bottom adapter, once it gets out of place you need to send it back because you cant just adjust the screws like the on sr71. Is that still the case or is it self adjusting now so you dont have to adjust or send it back because it wont get out of place?

Mynameismud,
Reactions: SsY

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Either works just as well. Shatter is usually easier to load though at least for me.

I remember you saying with the new bottom adapter, once it gets out of place you need to send it back because you cant just adjust the screws like the on sr71. Is that still the case or is it self adjusting now so you dont have to adjust or send it back because it wont get out of place?

The new bottom adapter has spring loaded contacts, it is designed so you dont have to adjust anymore. They will not work with the SR71 white rods because its not equipped to handle that much power.

So... After exhaustive testing of the Ti KISS 3.7v.:smug: I have come to the conclusion that it is a huge improvement over the previous version. Also, the ceramic cup is 4mm deep on the Ti, and it is 5mm deep on the previous. This more shallow cup helps to prevent such a black hole of un-vaped oil. In short, I love it!:love:

Surprise surprise the cup is shallow.

also you said you posted on reddit mind showing me the link? want to follow it and see how it goes.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: ataxian

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
also you said you posted on reddit mind showing me the link? want to follow it and see how it goes.

http://www.reddit.com/r/vaporents/comments/1sy7vp/kiss_cartridge_from_up_tech/
"K.I.S.S" Cartridge from UP TECH by mystikalghostin vaporents

[–]IamDieHard 1 point 12 hours ago

I got my Ti Gr2 KISS cars from W9Tech yesterday and I am impressed. I was not sure if I would be able to notice a difference between the original and the Ti version, but the improvement is obvious. It is 1.0 ohm, so it is hotter and faster on my Omicron v2.xx. The taste is better and the performance is better. Overall, a product worthy of praise. Don't know about the ability to rebuild, but with proper use and cleaning it should last quite a long time.

nao12000

W9 Tech Rep
Company Rep
Do you guys still offer the trade in another vape for a discount? I want to give the persei another chance. To be honest I really only used it with the bender in the past, since I never had access to oil. I really like the SR74 on paper, and I'm sure I'd love to try it out.

I regret selling mine a while ago, but I can't afford the full price right now. I have no interest in using the carts that come with the persei, solely the herc at this point. If there is no trade in offer anymore I'll probably wait a while and just get one in the future. Its just suddenly grabbed my interest again.

I'm still a bit confused when it comes to 3.7 or 7.4v. I don't know which would be better for me if I was using oil only. I have no interest in trying to use the persei as a herb vape really, which is why I sold it back before I had access to oil lol.
planet vape offers the upgrade program !

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
The new bottom adapter has spring loaded contacts, it is designed so you dont have to adjust anymore. They will not work with the SR71 white rods because its not equipped to handle that much power..

No i get that its not compatible. I just remember you saying when you introduced it that one of the draw backs to the new bottom adapter is that once the contacts move out of place or something there will be down time because youd have to send it back instead of just adjusting two screws...is that still a possibility of happening or no with the spring loaded contacts?

Mynameismud,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
No i get that its not compatible. I just remember you saying when you introduced it that one of the draw backs to the new bottom adapter is that once the contacts move out of place or something there will be down time because youd have to send it back instead of just adjusting two screws...is that still a possibility of happening or no with the spring loaded contacts?

No what I said is the new bottom connectors are now consumables because the spring will collapse if wrong rod is used or the rod isn't placed right. We reduced the chances of errors but not all.

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
No what I said is the new bottom connectors are now consumables because the spring will collapse if wrong rod is used or the rod isn't placed right. We reduced the chances of errors but not all.
Gotcha. So would those be the only reasons why the bottom adapter would need to be replaced?

And the old white rod is not compatible with the sr74 right?

Sorry im just trying to decide if i want to upgrade or not...

Mynameismud,

Sleepin in CA

Higher than a Pterodactyl, you can call me Caveman
Accessory Maker
I can't wait to get all my new toys and ill take any advice you offer me
If you need help when you get it just ask. I work crazy hours, but if I'm not here there's plenty of dudes here who helped me when I started, and I'm sure they'd do same for you. You're in the right spot.

:D

Sleepin in CA,
Reactions: Banner_One

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Gotcha. So would those be the only reasons why the bottom adapter would need to be replaced?

And the old white rod is not compatible with the sr74 right?

Sorry im just trying to decide if i want to upgrade or not...

Yes old rod not working with new sr 74

And yes on the adapter question.

Just to be on the safe side I would say warrant doesn't cover stupidity.

Example: Someone taking apart the bottom adapter.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

SsY

Also a heads up i noticed a week ago planet vape still have the hammer top with rod and rods seperate still available and in stock on their site :tup:

Last edited:

elmoe420

Ok lets start.

4. We are working on bringing out the new Hammer that is why it is not available as of right now and only for the Benders as our stock is running low.

Will the Bender be seeing a corresponding update or will the new hammer be backwards compatible? Any ballpark release date?

elmoe420,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
We always do back words compatible. Just not sure on the release date.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Top Bottom