Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

kingtut106

I've been looking into buying one recently and I'm about to pull the trigger, but has anyone tried the sr71 and sr74? I was thinking it might be worth saving the money and looking for a used sr71 instead...

kingtut106,

Ash057

b89wak2.jpg

w00t !

BeEazy

Hello i just unboxed the sr-74, took it apart and now it taking a bath in iso.

How do I go about loading it up with bud or wax?

How much should i put in it?

I searched YouTube. And didn't get much from there. THC Im missing your how to videos!

BeEazy,

BeEazy

Please make sure the correct assembly.

Now put the coil in, load your oil in the center sides does not matter give it a few 2 second taps on the power button it will warm up really quick and suck the oil in.

Now it needs a .5 buffer. You need to load around .7 in it to get it going.

Now once loaded go ahead and put the Stainless Top Cap on first, make sure its pressed in, then put the mouth piece on and screw it in.

Press power button count to three and inhale. Hold on please as you launch.

Also you may want to sit down for the first one and have a cup of water near by.
i found this on page 495 :D

BeEazy,

Sleepin in CA

Higher than a Pterodactyl, you can call me Caveman
Accessory Maker
Okeanos first impressions, pretty cool. Love the design....very nice to have it the same diameter as the Persei. Love the portability. Definitely worth the money. Be careful loading though.....Make sure nothing sits above the rim of the bowl. It will clog the air path. Also.....use almost no water.....bottom of the p means bottom the p! I like it....more thoughts and some videos later tonight.

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Tragically, I have a failed Ti KISS cart. After about .5g through it, it has given up. :cry: No heat, no vapor, no reading on the Fluke meter. Reads OL when set to read ohms. The ceramic cup is still mostly white.

DieHard,

hektik8625

can the hercules SR-71 just be used as a wand? like the hammer top? that was a cool feature..

hektik8625,

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
I am mourning its death with huge rips from my SR-71/OMI HVD/Core! Still waiting for my Persei from VW, Tracking said today.:disgust: .....Ok, I feel a little better.:ko:

DieHard,
Top Bottom