Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

chronickiller7

Better than bubble, but be advised most "full melts" are full of stuff that doesn't vape away and will therefore fairly quickly foul the cart.

You basically need solvents to strip the good stuff out from the junk before putting it in. Oils, waxes, shatters, budders and so on. Mechanically refined concentrates generally don't work well.

You want 'supermelt or better', as such things are traditionally rated (although some guys trying to sell press the definition some.....go figure). This is why the foil test is so important. It lets you know before hand what you're putting in and what it will do for you.

OF
I shouldn't have said full melt. I do not have access to medical, so I have to make my own. When I say full melt, I mean when I dab it on a ti nail, no residue is left on the nail. My current bho is shatter and does not stick to my hands when braking a piece off.

As for the sr-74, does the oil only touch the silver coil? And how much can you load in it?

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
@THC SCIENTIFIC I was just checking out your site and noticed that when using the Quick View option, the TI KISS carts show the bulk discount deal that you mentioned to us. When you look at the item in full however, the discount prices/deal aren't mentioned. Just letting you know in case it was a mistake.

kindbeats,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I shouldn't have said full melt. I do not have access to medical, so I have to make my own. When I say full melt, I mean when I dab it on a ti nail, no residue is left on the nail. My current bho is shatter and does not stick to my hands when braking a piece off.
My BHO SHATTER 3x vacuum purged is what I use. Hash takes me longer to make. SHATTER that I use in a K.I.S.S. or HERCULES.

I ran out so need to restock!

chronickiller7

My BHO SHATTER 3x vacuum purged is what I use. Hash takes me longer to make. SHATTER that I use in a K.I.S.S. or HERCULES is what I have been using.

I ran out so need to restock!
For now I'm using my cloud with the tornado atomizer, but when the sr-74 is out, I will use that with my persei. Maybe sell my cloud and get an ss kit and kiss cart later this year.

chronickiller7,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I'm only going to put full melts in it. I read somewhere that the black rod only warms the cart, as opposed to the white rod, which will fully vape your oil. Is there a video or tutorial I should watch/read before using the sr-74? On cleaning or assembly?
Most people cant seem to get the technique down to use the black rod. With the white rod its press the button and instant clouds. But you also go through oil much faster, and run the risk of burning the oil and having a bad taste in your herc until you clean it out.

I just switched back to my black rod. I can assure you it does more than just warm up the herc. I get similar sized clouds compared to the white rod and nothing but amazing smooth tastiness. It takes about 5 extra seconds of holdingg the button initially and puffing on it (like starting to light a cigar) til i see vapor but then i just keep holding (or quickly release and repress the button to avoid the cut off timer) and its all systems go.

Ive been meaning to make a video demonstrating this i just dont have the time. But if you follow the above technique and have patience (took me about a week to figure out the technique and get results) the black rod will certainly leave you with a smile on your face. And the oil lasts 2-3x longer compared to the white rod.

Oh and the fact that i can use the herc on a SS tube is just an added bonus.

The metal on my white rod is peeling off and doesnt work like it used to and im not even sweating it

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
@THC SCIENTIFIC I was just checking out your site and noticed that when using the Quick View option, the TI KISS carts show the bulk discount deal that you mentioned to us. When you look at the item in full however, the discount prices/deal aren't mentioned. Just letting you know in case it was a mistake.

Thanks for pointing that out ill take a look at it, but once it goes live it will show up its a coding issue atm.

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Just ordered THE CORE, Persei SS kit, Hammer Time Top, and a 3.5ml tank for e-juice!

I challenge the shipping department to pack and ship out my order by noon Tuesday so I can have my new gear by Thursday!! If I was a really creative and motivated person I would of made a 1980's style professional wrestling promo vid calling out Naomi or something like that.

"WHOO! You wanna be the man, you gotta pack those items like the man, WHOO!, with style!! And then,WHOO!, You gotta ship the items like the man! WHOO!

nao12000

W9 Tech Rep
Company Rep
Just ordered THE CORE, Persei SS kit, Hammer Time Top, and a 3.5ml tank for e-juice!

I challenge the shipping department to pack and ship out my order by noon Tuesday so I can have my new gear by Thursday!! If I was a really creative and motivated person I would of made a 1980's style professional wrestling promo vid calling out Naomi or something like that.

"WHOO! You wanna be the man, you gotta pack those items like the man, WHOO!, with style!! And then,WHOO!, You gotta ship the items like the man! WHOO!

I am at a trade show in Vegas so I won't be at the office to help your package along !! So sad as this made my morning!! ÷

odogg

Elevate.
I was gonna place an order as well but I'm on standby waiting for you guys to get back and hoping for the ti kiss cart to go live :)

odogg,

bodega

Any videos of the KISS Carts in action? Proper filling, etc? I've read back about 100 pages and checked YOutube with little luck... Can't wait to use mine but want to be sure I'm doing everything correctly. Thanks!

bodega,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I just deleted a line of discussion that had nothing to do with the Persei and everything to do with something that should have been handled in PMs. @Sleepin in CA I understand your frustration but we have rules with how to deal with problems like yours and I directed you to them yesterday. Please don't try to circumvent them again.

kingcrimson

So I've been away for a while. Im trying to get my Persei going again and see that the cartridge situation appears to have changed. What are my options? Could anyone point me in the right direction? unfortunately i dont have time to read hundreds of pages in this thread.

I also see a lot of people vaping oil with the clear style carts these days but i thought those were ejuice only?

Thanks guys

kingcrimson,

exit

So I've been away for a while. Im trying to get my Persei going again and see that the cartridge situation appears to have changed. What are my options? Could anyone point me in the right direction? unfortunately i dont have time to read hundreds of pages in this thread.

I also see a lot of people vaping oil with the clear style carts these days but i thought those were ejuice only?

Thanks guys

Lemme give you the ULTRA QUICK rundown on w9 cartrdige stuff

Omicron carts - still the same as they always were.

HERCULES - If you remember the original Hercules well there was the SR71 and now there is the SR74. Both set new standards in the vaping world pretty much.

KISS carts - like a mini hercules??? more like a dabber than a mini hercules. I love mine and swear by it. Twist off the top and smash a dab on and go. The load as you go, foolproof way cart w9 makes theese days.

These days i don't even use the omicron carts anymore. Gave the rest of my stock away to Gpen owning friends. just use hercules and kisses these days.

kingcrimson

Lemme give you the ULTRA QUICK rundown on w9 cartrdige stuff

Omicron carts - still the same as they always were.

HERCULES - If you remember the original Hercules well there was the SR71 and now there is the SR74. Both set new standards in the vaping world pretty much.

KISS carts - like a mini hercules??? more like a dabber than a mini hercules. I love mine and swear by it. Twist off the top and smash a dab on and go. The load as you go, foolproof way cart w9 makes theese days.

These days i don't even use the omicron carts anymore. Gave the rest of my stock away to Gpen owning friends. just use hercules and kisses these days.

Thank you! So to be clear the sr74 works with persei? Looks like kiss cart it is haha. Noww itch voltage hmmm.

Last edited:
kingcrimson,

exit

Thank you! So to be clear the sr74 works with persei? Looks like kiss cart it is haha. Noww itch voltage hmmm.

Yes SR74 works with persei.... SR74 is the best out there.
For KISS cart only get the 2.4 ohm.

I don't recommend the 5 ohm until you REALLY know what you're doing.

Anyone who buys the 5 ohm KISS cart ought to throw a tiny little dab on the coil and fire it with the top removed so you see what really happens. 5 ohm KISS cart doesn't act like you might expect it to, a little specific technique is required to get good hits out of it. I have been using only my 5 ohm KISS cart since sending in my SR71 rod for replacement however.

Top Bottom