Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

OF

Really? What happened to the 400 hits they advertise on a full cart?

Actually they don't. They say '200 to 400 hits per gram', big difference.

Sounds like you have several things working against you that have led to self induced failure to feed. Do yourself a favor, do some reading on the subject and try again?

A few points of advice to consider. Get some 2.4 Ohm carts and learn to use them properly at 3.7 Volts before you try the high power stuff. Persei is a power tool for experts, notice the warnings? That's not hype, it a tool for an experienced guy. That's why it comes with the high power carts.

Weigh your carts
empty. Add half a gram (one is too much, invites leaks), follow the loading instructions (specifically preheating the center carefully which you evidently didn't do getting the air bubble instead). Relaod the cart when it gets to .2 from empty. Never dry burn the cart for any reason. 'Looking at the glow' is wrecking the cart for practical purposes and is not even possible in a well running cart (the oil masks it).

Given reasonable concentrates and good technique solid performance in the 2 to 400 hits per gram range for an average of maybe 3 grams is routine in experienced hands.

Stick with the 2.4s until you master them, not just get them to work, but truly master their use before moving on to higher powers. Many (most?) of us stick with 2.4s, finding the extra troubles and degraded tastes poor trade offs with the higher power carts in the unending quest for yet bigger clouds.

Regards,

OF

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
So I got an hour and a bit of sleep. Oh boy.

The "glorified LED pipe" you speak of is the Persei. This can do oils and herbs. @ataxian is a fan of the Bender, and he always comments on the flavor he gets. The pictures posted were of a completely different unit. Not a portable but a desktop unit.

Now I have to ask you this: is sign of combustion necessarily a bad thing?

I've tried the cheap GPens and hated them.
I was a cheap dork and bought a couple of generic epens that have since died.

The PERSEI being a glorified LED pipe is not correct at all?
So @DasBlunt are you calling me stupid?

I really don't need to defend myself however I find you mean spirited!

I have a few glorified LED pipes and Like the flavor profile they produce.
Combustion I miss and do love it however Vaporizing is easier to handle these days.
There is a big difference blazing a ROLLED ZIG ZAG JOINT and vaporizing with a EPEN or Desk Top.

I see you are a golf enthusiast. Before I retired from corporate life (53) I played about 3 days per week.
Hawaii, Europe, South America, Central America, Canada and even the UNITED STATES.

Lighten up please!

MY ADVICE TO YOU IS DO THE FOLLOWING:

Get some TOP SHELF FLOWERS AND CONCENTRATES AND CHILL!

I'm a medical marijuana patient and you can have your pharmaceuticals!

Last edited:

Sleepin in CA

Higher than a Pterodactyl, you can call me Caveman
Accessory Maker
@THC SCIENTIFIC dude, can you please tell me what voltage the Okeanos runs at? I keep asking and no one seems to know.

Edit.
I want to know because if it is a 5ohm 7.4 volt.....I think im gonna change my order to a nibbler xl.

Please let me know!

Last edited:
Sleepin in CA,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
@THC SCIENTIFIC dude, can you please tell me what voltage the Okeanos runs at? I keep asking and no one seems to know.

Edit.
I want to know because if it is a 5ohm 7.4 volt.....I think im gonna change my order to a nibbler xl.

Please let me know!

Sorry boss i dont know why i keep skipping it its gonna be set up for 3.7v

Caligula

Maximus
@THC SCIENTIFIC

Argh.

G, you cant add anything to cart via mobile because its impossible to click the "read and understand warranty" checkbox. At least not on android platform. Ive tried on the stock Samsung browser and Chrome as well as trying to view as desktop page on each browser.

Just FYI. Also when will the majority majority of discounted items go up for sale?

Caligula,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
@THC SCIENTIFIC

Argh.

G, you cant add anything to cart via mobile because its impossible to click the "read and understand warranty" checkbox. At least not on android platform. Ive tried on the stock Samsung browser and Chrome as well as trying to view as desktop page on each browser.

Just FYI. Also when will the majority majority of discounted items go up for sale?

We wont be able to fix that for a while, for now only desk top is the only way to order or if oyu can switch it to desk top view on your droid.

As for parts going up as fast as i can. What is it your looking for?

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Caligula

Sleepin in CA

Higher than a Pterodactyl, you can call me Caveman
Accessory Maker
Sorry boss i dont know why i keep skipping it its gonna be set up for 3.7v

No worries it happens. Just trying to figure out ways to give you more money, as usual!

=)

@Caligula do this...

1. In the address bar, type: about:debug and hit return
  2. This might look like it hasn't done anything, but head to the settings menu and you'll find new options there.
  3. You're looking for a new menu called UAString. Open up UAString and select Desktop.
  4. Return to your browser and head back to that pesky page.
If rooted/rom'd you probably have these options unlocked already. In that case just head to settings.

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
@THC SCIENTIFIC Hey G, I know you mentioned the difference between the SR-71 and the SR-74 but I was a bit confused. Can you break down the advantages and disadvantages of upgrading to the SR-74? Thanks!

kindbeats,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
@THC SCIENTIFIC Hey G, I know you mentioned the difference between the SR-71 and the SR-74 but I was a bit confused. Can you break down the advantages and disadvantages of upgrading to the SR-74? Thanks!

The SR-71 is basically a unit that will never fail if you know how to use it. It is designed to perform above and beyond what any unit currently can do. Think of it as not having any user aids in your quest for Vapor.

The SR-74 is basically a friendlier unit and will fail if you fuck up. There are two Springs that will collapse if you over power it. Simply put it has all the user aids someone can possibly get in a unit of this type. The self adjusting bottom adapter, and the self adjusting center post will fail if ever driven over 5 amps of power.

Last edited:

rcflo

Question about the KISS cart, anyone find a way to fill those cavities under the coil? I know they kind of need to be there to keep the air path hole from clogging up all the time, but it makes it hard when you load small amounts at a time. I was thinking of maybe shaping some pieces of ceramic to fit... any other ideas?

rcflo,

OF

Question about the KISS cart, anyone find a way to fill those cavities under the coil? I know they kind of need to be there to keep the air path hole from clogging up all the time, but it makes it hard when you load small amounts at a time. I was thinking of maybe shaping some pieces of ceramic to fit... any other ideas?

How about furnace cement? The sort of stuff they glue gaskets to wood stove doors, seal cracks in the brick or flue work. You could poke it down into place with a broken off toothpick or something?

You get to decide if they're safe or not. Otherwise, a traditional mix is sodium silicate (water glass) as a binder with silica sand, both should be benign.

OF

Jesser509

Hey G. How does the new titanium coil compare to a correctly assembled unit. Height wise. Is it flush with rod? Little below? Little over?

Jesser509,
Top Bottom