Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

Caligula

Maximus
Given the specs it sounds like itll be a tad bit under? Estimated @ ~28-30% of a full SS coil.

edit: nm G got it

Caligula,
Reactions: masaki

masaki

So I'm going order the new ti coil the new white rod and aaf cap today after work!

@THC SCIENTIFIC can I buy the hercules housing separately w/ a nibbler xl top? Or am I better off buying a whole new unit? I'm just trying avoid getting a cap stuck in the nibbler xl after yesterday's incident

masaki,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
So I'm going order the new ti coil the new white rod and aaf cap today after work!

@THC SCIENTIFIC can I buy the hercules housing separately w/ a nibbler xl top? Or am I better off buying a whole new unit? I'm just trying avoid getting a cap stuck in the nibbler xl after yesterday's incident

We have a few spare shells and nibbler tops. Call in or submit a ticket lets see what we can do for you.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: masaki

vape4health

Why yes, yes it is a hacked together full mech SR71, safe no not really. Only adapter I could find local was 510 female to 601 female so modding was in order, a little solder some jb weld and a couple random ecig part with a cheap Sigelei clone and we jammin. I just removed the whole 510 post leaving a hole in the cap then soldered in the adapter. Turns out the brass tube is the same thread as the persei so I can run it with 2 18650s if a piece of persei tube is added. Just to add the warning, this has no protection at all, it could burn or explode or trash batteries, all that good shit I have no plans to really put this to use. These batteries really are too powerful to piss with.

khof

@THC SCIENTIFIC
Any chance you have stock left of the quad coil ejuice cartos and the SS ejuice Tank cartos as well? Clearance?

Picked up my KISS carts from the post office today, done with work and now it's time to indulge. Any specific loading instructions for these? I got the 2.0 ohms.

khof,

Sleepin in CA

Higher than a Pterodactyl, you can call me Caveman
Accessory Maker
@THC SCIENTIFIC am I the only one without a purchase option on the AAF? Are you waiting to put them up for order, or am I having a website issue?

Sleepin in CA,
Reactions: Caligula

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
@THC SCIENTIFIC
Any chance you have stock left of the quad coil ejuice cartos and the SS ejuice Tank cartos as well? Clearance?

Picked up my KISS carts from the post office today, done with work and now it's time to indulge. Any specific loading instructions for these? I got the 2.0 ohms.

Ill see what we have tomorrow and have them up on the site.

@THC SCIENTIFIC am I the only one without a purchase option on the AAF? Are you waiting to put them up for order, or am I having a website issue?

nope it was set on no purchase show only. Its up now and should be good to go if you only want the AAF.

zeek01

If we want to keep our white rods, can we pay for two of the new ones along with our upgrade and keep our old ones? I keep getting ignored with this question. :( Or maybe just missed.

zeek01,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Damn! I already placed my order for all my goodies, does my order need to be cancelled again? If I want to add on an extra AAF washer?

Odogg Can only get 1 free washer. Its limited number of washers.

If we want to keep our white rods, can we pay for two of the new ones along with our upgrade and keep our old ones? I keep getting ignored with this question. :( Or maybe just missed.

You can keep your rod but the items you purchased are not going to be warrantied. Because if they give out no way we can replace them as we wont know if you used the wrong rod or not, that is why we are asking, but if you want to keep them then thats ok too.

khof

Ill see what we have tomorrow and have them up on the site.

Awesome, thank you!!! KISS carts are great btw! I've put about a half gram through it already and I'm loving it so far. Fits into the hyrdotube i got from vapor blunt too. Anyways, keep up the good work THC!

khof,
Reactions: ataxian

Caligula

Maximus
gotta send me a pm tomorrow ill add them soon as i get back from the dentist.

If you remember!

tumblr_lu419rDeQl1r0w390.jpg

zeek01

I would like to add one or two (if possible) to my okeanos oprder as well. PM? Oh, and thank you very much for the reply regarding the rod situation. Totally makes sense. If I am correct in assuming you will have mostof the parts available for purchase that would go out or possibly need to be warrantied, I could theoretically purchase whatever part I broke? Just verifying spare parts will be available for purchase is I guess what Im asking. LOL!

zeek01,
Reactions: Caligula

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I would like to add one or two (if possible) to my okeanos oprder as well. PM? Oh, and thank you very much for the reply regarding the rod situation. Totally makes sense. If I am correct in assuming you will have mostof the parts available for purchase that would go out or possibly need to be warrantied, I could theoretically purchase whatever part I broke? Just verifying spare parts will be available for purchase is I guess what Im asking. LOL!

Spare parts will be available yes.

As for AAF you have to verify that you have 2 hercs, sorry but we only have enough for the initial SR71 owners and cant give out parts that are made for other owners.

Top Bottom