• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Tastes just like an SSV (and let me tell you that is my favorite home-plug-in vape hands down). Flavors of the hammer dab are closer to the nail dab flavors then the carts IMO!

FLskwat,

kingcrimson

sorry if it's been asked/answered but I've been gone for a bit and can't go back through the thread atm. Whatever ended up being that special thing for people with serial-less persei's?

kingcrimson,
I just went to the D9 site and placed my preorder for the 7.4v herc herb/oil chamber and the iris. :rockon:

I didn't see the 3.7v herc herb chamber available for pre-order. Is it all pre-ordered out?

UpUpandAway,

MaxVapor

The Professor
I just went to the D9 site and placed my preorder for the 7.4v herc herb/oil chamber and the iris. :rockon:

I didn't see the 3.7v herc herb chamber available for pre-order. Is it all pre-ordered out?

The 3.7 Herc is still in development, from what G has said they need to fine tune the design for lower voltage. It may end up only working for flower and not oil at 3.7v, but I think the jury is still out on that.

kevin

Hi G
Just a few questions about the CORE.
Will we be able to use the Core and the Iris togther, Core set to max and controll output w/Iris?
Can we plug the Core right into the Iris or Persei head or will we need to use the body and head?
How long will the cord be, can we put Core on table and have enough cord to pass the unit around?
Thanks G, I can't wait for all the new toys comming are way.:rockon:

Kevin

kevin,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Hi G
Just a few questions about the CORE.
Will we be able to use the Core and the Iris togther, Core set to max and controll output w/Iris?
Can we plug the Core right into the Iris or Persei head or will we need to use the body and head?
How long will the cord be, can we put Core on table and have enough cord to pass the unit around?
Thanks G, I can't wait for all the new toys comming are way.:rockon:

Kevin

Ok not sure if the core will work with the Iris we have to test it when its done and ready for last round. Most likely it will be used with the standard none LED tops.

The cord will be about 3 feet i think from the control box to the unit, and from the unit to the plug will be another 3 feet.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
The persei will use two herb cartridges if we can get them to work at that small size.

The herb chambers will be almost the same design for both units, but different sizes.

Hey G, will the Iris be compatible with the Hercules carts? Also, can you post a short vid showing how to use the Iris?

kindbeats,

kevin

The cord will be about 3 feet i think from the control box to the unit, and from the unit to the plug will be another 3 feet.
Hi G
Would if be possible to have a option for a secound set of cords like 6' so we could use short set at home vaping alone, and long set for kicking back on couch and the unit on table passing vape around or just don't want to/can't move?:science::mmmm:

Thanks
Kevin

kevin,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Hi G
Would if be possible to have a option for a secound set of cords like 6' so we could use short set at home vaping alone, and long set for kicking back on couch and the unit on table passing vape around or just don't want to/can't move?:science::mmmm:

Thanks
Kevin

We shall see.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

OF

Hi G
Would if be possible to have a option for a secound set of cords like 6' so we could use short set at home vaping alone, and long set for kicking back on couch and the unit on table passing vape around or just don't want to/can't move?
We shall see.

An extension cord would do it, but I too agree, the cord should be long enough so the control unit can be on the floor or stay in one place as the head is passed. Better too long than too short.

OF

OF,

Fully Melted

It's OK to enjoy your medicine.
Hi G

Thanks
Kevin

There is a very special cable that might meet your needs: The Delta8.5 Vapes Core Master Extender Cable! :p Lazy stoners!

gsMDU.jpg

But seriously, you can get a coaxial power extension that's 10 feet and handles "The Core" level current for $5.99 shipped from the net. (or eBay)

ffFJi.jpg

G, you can buy some, call it the "Transporter".

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
There is a very special cable that might meet your needs: The Delta8.5 Vapes Core Master Extender Cable! :p Lazy stoners!

gsMDU.jpg

But seriously, you can get a coaxial power extension that's 10 feet and handles "The Core" level current for $5.99 shipped from the net. (or eBay)

ffFJi.jpg

G, you can buy some, call it the "Transporter".

Love your style, but if we did happen to resell it, then that would be to much mark up, ebay is better buy, now i dont know if it will support the core but we shall see on the final numbers my engineers decide to give me.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

kevin

gsMDU.jpg

Okay Guys come on
I know I can use extenion cord, but I was referring to the cord between the PS and the unit and because I've never seen it have no idea what cable it needs. Just thought it would be nice to get what I need from the source not after market and hope it works or doesn't void my waranty.
Thanks
Kevin

kevin,
Reactions: OF

Fully Melted

It's OK to enjoy your medicine.
Now kevin, don't let my playful silliness with G bother you. I'm sure The Core will come with a decent amount of cable. In fact, your suggestion is really a must for The Core.
Like the rest of the D9 fleet, G will make sure The Core is up to Starfleet standards for community vaping distances.... it might even bridge universes for galactic peace someday. ;)

kevin

Now kevin, don't let my playful silliness with G bother you. I'm sure The Core will come with a decent amount of cable. In fact, your suggestion is really a must for The Core.
Like the rest of the D9 fleet, G will make sure The Core is up to Starfleet standards for community vaping distances.... it might even bridge universes for galactic peace someday. ;)
No worries, just thought I'd float the idea, I know G will hook us up.
Kevin:cheers:

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
OK I received my Bender and my single top replacement.

EDIT: Questions to G. and the crew:
-How many bowls can I expect from 2 fully charged 3.7V. red batts (I'm talking about the big bowls of the bender so approx. .3 I would say)?
-How many full dabs can I expect from the 1200f hammer top on the same fully charged batts.?
THX !
-Can both the bender and the 1200f hammer top also deliver good results using RCR123A 3V. batts?

No answers?

FLskwat,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
No answers?

Missed it. Most of the info is on the website.

1 set of batteries is 2 x 18350 IMR's we have gotten 3 x 0.5 gram bowls, thats a total of 1.5 grams before recharging is needed.

3v batteries wont work as good, they might work but not as good as the 3.7v's.

And the hammer dabs question is subjective. The 1200 should run about 20 minutes before it dies out and needs a recharge.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Missed it. Most of the info is on the website.

1 set of batteries is 2 x 18350 IMR's we have gotten 3 x 0.5 gram bowls, thats a total of 1.5 grams before recharging is needed.

3v batteries wont work as good, they might work but not as good as the 3.7v's.

And the hammer dabs question is subjective. The 1200 should run about 20 minutes before it dies out and needs a recharge.

THX SIR! Will go on the website for more info!

OF

I'm sure The Core will come with a decent amount of cable. In fact, your suggestion is really a must for The Core.

I'm not sure that's a given. Remember, the initial proposal by G was for wall to box and box to head cables of 3 feet each, IMO too short for all uses but easily something an Engineer could propose and if a guy testing it had a clear bench or desk with power on it to test at he could easily pass on the point. Notice what happened with the MFLB PA? There the box is light enough to get dragged around by the cable, not so here.

Hopefully it will come "with a decent amount of cable", which is, I think, the point to be made? How long, in feet, is that?

OF

OF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
its going to be around 4.5 - 6 feet of power cable each side of the box.

Remember the box is not made to be on the ground but more like on the table next to you to control.

Top Bottom