Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

SlideOrDie

THC I'm curious as to why Delta9 didn't choose to include a couple 2.4ohm carts as well for when our 18350's die and we can no longer use our 7.4 volt setup?

The 4ohm cartridges are useless with the 3.7v 18650 setup if I'm not mistaken?

I have just ordered a couple extra sets of TrustFire Protected 18350's so this won't be a problem for me :)

SlideOrDie,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Hey THC, i sent you an email. if ur around could i get you to look at
ticket #365889. my persei order went out, but i'm not sure it's the
right one or if my omicron replacement came out with it.

Bob Loblaw,

druminfected

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
druminfected said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
Guys this is the Persei battery video. Not the best but something real quick.

http://youtu.be/O6KZTjV4yJE

I love all your informative youtube videos you make for us, to keep us in the loop of progress, but can you please use a headset when making the videos or turn down the mic volume? Most of the videos you post, sometime the voice gets to loud and it distorts terribly. No biggy just some constructive criticism. :)

also on the D9V site, in the product description it says, "No returns or exchanges and all sales are final once product is shipped. Cartridges can only be used with the Omicron Vaporizer." for all the extract cartridges. You might want to change this so people know you can use them with the persei as well. :)

Thank you for pointing that out. On it now.

And its Done.

No problem and man was that quick!
The whole THC team is so fast and professional, it really separates you from the rest :)

druminfected,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
SlideOrDie said:
THC I'm curious as to why Delta9 didn't choose to include a couple 2.4ohm carts as well for when our 18350's die and we can no longer use our 7.4 volt setup?

The 4ohm cartridges are useless with the 3.7v 18650 setup if I'm not mistaken?

I have just ordered a couple extra sets of TrustFire Protected 18350's so this won't be a problem for me :)

Many people who are ordering the Persei's already have the Omicrons, and we decided that they already have the 2.4ohm cartridges, and it is better to include cartridges they did not have. Plus we wanted everyone to experience the 7.4v dual cartridge setup, that is why there is a 2x4.0 cartridges.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Bob Loblaw said:

Hey Bob i think i answered your ticket today, since our help desk guy is out, i am running around crazy trying to figure out whats what, contact me tomorrow at the office. 818-849-6133 I will check the shipping label and see what we sent out, if it was not what you wanted then we will fix it. Do not worry, as long as i am the main guy your safe.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
Bob Loblaw said:

Hey Bob i think i answered your ticket today, since our help desk guy is out, i am running around crazy trying to figure out whats what, contact me tomorrow at the office. 818-849-6133 I will check the shipping label and see what we sent out, if it was not what you wanted then we will fix it. Do not worry, as long as i am the main guy your safe.

i appreciate it. i never got a response from shipping after we talked on the phone 'til today when i got notice of a package and then later i got this on the ticket:
Hello Jeremy, Big Gary is not here and will be back monday, but i will contact you tomorrow to see what is going on.
I am sure you can understand my confusion. will call you tomorrow and i'm sure we will get this all figured out. thanks

Bob Loblaw,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Time for some updated Hammer Pics

It will reach 430C. Full Battery 25 -40 seconds heat up time. Made from AI203 Ceramic 96%. More information to follow as we do more tests.

DSC_6032.jpg

DSC_6031.jpg

DSC_6029.jpg

DSC_0093.jpg

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Egzoset

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Also forgot to mention there is another surprise for this heating rod, will let you know more next week.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
jambandphan03 said:
Is the hammer for the persei only, and do you use it with the cap on or off?

Persei only for now, and you take the cap off. The cap is for storage only.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
Pretty sure I'm ready to go for one. I've read through the thread, but its late and there's lots to absorb, but one thing still confuses me,
the 5 pack extra cartridges description says "400 Plus Doses Per cartridge (One Time Fill). Does that mean approx 400 doses per fill or that you can only fill cartridges one time and then have to discard it?
I would think they'd be reusable. If so how might one clean them between fills?

Sinclue,

SlideOrDie

Sinclue said:
Pretty sure I'm ready to go for one. I've read through the thread, but its late and there's lots to absorb, but one thing still confuses me,
the 5 pack extra cartridges description says "400 Plus Doses Per cartridge (One Time Fill). Does that mean approx 400 doses per fill or that you can only fill cartridges one time and then have to discard it?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe they are only guaranteed for one full fill, but most of us here have been running multiple grams through without any issues if the concentrate leaves little to no residue.

You get approx 400 hits per 1g of HQ extract with 2.4ohm carts at 3.7v... I believe that this will change when using a different setup than the 2.4ohm carts @ 3.7v.

SlideOrDie,

druminfected

Sinclue said:

haha, try reading through the whole omicron thread, now that's a lot to absorb! you don't have to discard the cartridge, I know people who have used a cart more than a dozen of times with no problem. It's just guaranteed to work with 1 time fill. you don't clean them between fills by the way, you just keep the cart loaded with oil, it's actually not good to wait until the cart is empty with oil. :)

Most of us already have a omicron, so we have been prepared for this persei.

druminfected,

scientist22

Vapor bong addict
Hey THC, I submitted a pair ticket just now asking why my persei hadn't gone out, among other things, when you get a chance could you please check it out.

scientist22,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
JoeKickass said:
I found some frightening typos:

"Increase the size of your hit by slowly inhaling for no
more than 5-6 seconds (auto off occurs at 7 seconds)"

"Sherlock Style: Increase the size of your hit by slowly
using your mouth only to inhale the vapors into your
mouth for no more than 5-6 seconds (auto off occurs
at 7 seconds)"

"Q. My blue light keeps flashing, what is causing this?
A. You are holding the button down for more than 7 seconds and the battery protection is kicking in.
Let go of the button and wait for light to stop flashing and wait 10 seconds before pressing it again"

At least I hope they're typos... lol?

no those are not typos. They are cut and paste errors :)

ru_frothi,

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
Darb said:
Updated Delivery : 2012/03/05
Delivery date changed : Item was received by Canada Post after cut-off time.

Great!!! Glad I paid extra money for my package to show up on Friday. Probably could have went with the free shipping and received it at the same time.

Canada post strikes out again......no surprise

This is not an error, it is how Canada Post system times work. Don't want to derail this thread, read our answer here.
P.V.

PlanetHaze,

2clicker

Observer
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
It will reach 430C. Full Battery 25 -40 seconds heat up time.

does this mean that each time you want to take a hit, that you hold the persei button for 25-40 secs? if so how does this effect battery time? only so many hits per battery charge?

thanks

2clicker,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
if i didnt have to spend a bunch of money because of my tablet breaking id of had this shipping to me by now :\ Ive been waiting so long for the persei, had all my money saved up and now im bummed! Im not only gonna have a lot of fun with this device, but its gonna be a game changer like the omicron, its everything ive ever wanted in one package (besides a passthru method....not even necessary tho) whats your opinion? buy from planetvape and get extra carts, or buy from delta 9 hoping it ships from california to colorado, and not for Canada to colorado?

Xchadb,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
scientist22 said:
Hey THC, I submitted a pair ticket just now asking why my persei hadn't gone out, among other things, when you get a chance could you please check it out.

If it is a black unit then we are out, we will have more black units ready in a few days.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

SlideOrDie

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
scientist22 said:

If it is a black unit then we are out, we will have more black units ready in a few days.

You guys are sold out of the black ones already? :o

Congrats on a very successful Persei launch!

You guys really know what you're doing and it shows :)

SlideOrDie,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
SlideOrDie said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
scientist22 said:

You guys are sold out of the black ones already? :o

Congrats on a very successful Persei launch!

You guys really know what you're doing and it shows :)

We where but we have more ready to go, black units shipping again.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
If you must have a black one sooner Planet Vape still has them...free shipping, also no tax for us Cali residents ($20 savings on tax :) ).

Sinclue,

SlideOrDie

Here's a stainless cartridge stand I made for filling and standing in the oven. Talked to delta9's staff and I'm going to try pre heating the BHO and the cart in the oven at 125* then scrape 0.8g and put that in the fill tool and then put it back it in the oven at 125* for 5-10 mins.

I'm curious to see if it will fill the cart perfectly with less bubbles. This way I would be able to do multiple carts at once without any effort :)

I am also going to try a digital temp controlled heat gun at 125* if the oven doesn't work as planned :)

What do you guys think?

r7maae.jpg

Am7ykEVCMAA7Vpo.jpg

SlideOrDie,
Reactions: Egzoset
Top Bottom