Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
you guys gotta remind me what was the reward? Cuz i need to keep track of these things.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
no, once we confirm functionality, and feel of it and it should be ready to go,stress tests are already done on it.

Mid may it should be in production

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Trust me on this one, G.........

Tell you what, you get us to Fiji, I'll find the women?

OF

haha brotha i think i know you good enough to know the old sailor in you will get women that can break me in half, the professional kind you know what i mean ?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

OF

haha brotha i think i know you good enough to know the old sailor in you will get women that can break me in half, the professional kind you know what i mean ?

Hey, nobody lives forever. If you peg out with a pro in Fiji I bet they let you into heaven? One thing sure, not matter where you end up you'll have a fresh story to tell.......

OF

OF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Hey, nobody lives forever. If you peg out with a pro in Fiji I bet they let you into heaven? One thing sure, not matter where you end up you'll have a fresh story to tell.......

OF

I won't live forever but ain't in a hurry to get to the pearly gates. I still got lots to do. Ie laser vape.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
can anyone say Hammer time?

The_Hammer_Black_Top__37404_zoom.jpg

The_Hammer_Black_Top_2__26131_zoom.jpg

jpdnkstr

I received my Persei yesterday.... WOW this is what I've been waiting for. The build quality is top notch! Clouds anyone?... I'm still in 'em! Hands down, THE best medicating device I have ever owned! Keep it coming G! Oh yeah, how about a special edition Black Chrome Persei!

Peace

jpdnkstr,
Reactions: rufrothy

Limosnero

I'm in for the hammer! Actually I think about 10-12 of us will be in for The Hammer! When do you think it'll drop?

Limosnero,

jpdnkstr

I have two 5 Ohm carts loaded with identical concentrates, and can taste something funny in 1 of them. These carts are the original ones shipped w my Persei#483. I have also pre oxidized both at 3.7 before filling, and have six 2.4v carts on rotation with no problems. I am trying to see if this goes away with a few 1/10g's run thru, but keep going for the "good tasting" cart! I thought some of you may be able to tell if I may have one of the bad carts from my serial #. Thanks

jpdnkstr,
I have two 5 Ohm carts loaded with identical concentrates, and can taste something funny in 1 of them. These carts are the original ones shipped w my Persei#483. I have also pre oxidized both at 3.7 before filling, and have six 2.4v carts on rotation with no problems. I am trying to see if this goes away with a few 1/10g's run thru, but keep going for the "good tasting" cart! I thought some of you may be able to tell if I may have one of the bad carts from my serial #. Thanks
Pre-ox @ 7.4 w/5's. Should do it. If not, fill a ticket out?

havealight101,
Top Bottom