Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Guys we do have some old white rods in stock and will continue to honor the warranty for sr71's as long as we can, the future is not yet certain as to what direction we are going with it.

I take full responsibility of the SR74 and you all know if there is an issue i will be on it.

masaki

Guys we do have some old white rods in stock and will continue to honor the warranty for sr71's as long as we can, the future is not yet certain as to what direction we are going with it.

I take full responsibility of the SR74 and you all know if there is an issue i will be on it.
I snapped my rod in half then threw it away.. Am I still covered? Haha. but are we expecting a delay in sr74 parts because I thought I'd just try wait it out.

masaki,
Reactions: ataxian

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
I snapped my rod in half then threw it away.. Am I still covered? Haha. but are we expecting a delay in sr74 parts because I thought I'd just try wait it out.

How did you manage to snap the rod? Just curious..

syrupy,

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
in all the testing we did i can honestly guess from my experience and from the feed back of testers that the SR-74 has increased taste and battery life by about 15% and decreased vapor production by about 1-3%. The heat up time is increased by 2-4 seconds but thats a good trade off for decreased stress on the Tops while also decreasing the heat being put off by the unit.

Unfortunately today i did find out there is a delay in the spare parts. We do have a limited supply of complete Hercules sr-74's hopefully here by monday. so not sure what we are going to do with this FUBAR atm. Please wait for further information.

@Darb @deadheadbill the Ti taste is a huge improvement over the Nicrhome wire versions. The taste alone made me just salivate over it. I almost inhaled the whole unit. Thats how good it is.

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Positve experiences with Efest 18350s here as well. They seemingly work the same as my AW 18350s. I can't subscribe to the theory that the AWs work any better.

SinewStew

I'm a medical user. I have actually given up dried herbs completely by using the Ophos. I'm planning on purchasing a Persei next month. Does it come with the head that allows for two carts? Additionally, which ohm cart is best for quick heavy hits for pain management? Thanks for a great product.

SinewStew,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
in all the testing we did i can honestly guess from my experience and from the feed back of testers that the SR-74 has increased taste and battery life by about 15% and decreased vapor production by about 1-3%. The heat up time is increased by 2-4 seconds but thats a good trade off for decreased stress on the Tops while also decreasing the heat being put off by the unit.

Unfortunately today i did find out there is a delay in the spare parts. We do have a limited supply of complete Hercules sr-74's hopefully here by monday. so not sure what we are going to do with this FUBAR atm. Please wait for further information.

@Darb @deadheadbill the Ti taste is a huge improvement over the Nicrhome wire versions. The taste alone made me just salivate over it. I almost inhaled the whole unit. That's how good it is.
I'm stocking up!
Can't wait!

ataxian,

SpruceGruve

Bag of sand in hand,Eyeing up the gold statue
I'm a medical user. I have actually given up dried herbs completely by using the Ophos. I'm planning on purchasing a Persei next month. Does it come with the head that allows for two carts? Additionally, which ohm cart is best for quick heavy hits for pain management? Thanks for a great product.
I got a persei form planetvape that had the double cart top not too long ago

SpruceGruve,

Caligula

Maximus
Double top was always a good backup. Itll just sit off center. Also it doesnt have the short protection like the new single tops do, so youll want to make sure its all assembled properly before hitting the button.

braboftw

Hey So I've been out of the loop for a while and dont have time to search through the whole thread... I was one of the original defaulty hercules owners and I never got it replaced by a good one. I'm assuming all the kinks were worked out by now? THANKS!

braboftw,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I would like to end the night on a good note.

We are now working with Scientific Inhalations and will be putting out some bitching glass work.

www.sipipes.com

We signed the deal today to be their Central and Southern California Distributor and an authorized online retailer.

With our customer service and an industry leader like Victor at SI Pipes we are now going to be in a better position for our desk top units, glass pieces and other innovations we have in the works.

Hey So I've been out of the loop for a while and dont have time to search through the whole thread... I was one of the original defaulty hercules owners and I never got it replaced by a good one. I'm assuming all the kinks were worked out by now? THANKS!

learning curve still exists but yes the 71 and the 74's are top notch now.

Last edited:

braboftw

We are now working with Scientific Inhalations and will be putting out some bitching glass work.

www.sipipes.com

We signed the deal today to be their Central and Southern California Distributor and an authorized online retailer.

With our customer service and an industry leader like Victor at SI Pipes we are now going to be in a better position for our desk top units, glass pieces and other innovations we have in the works.

thanks, I have a few questions. I believe you are honoring free replacement for the original defective hercules that I bought right? does that include shipping too? I got it from planet vape , so would I have to go through them or could I go through w9tech? What is the difference between the hercules 71 and 74? I looked at planet vape website and they only have the SR 71, could they get me a 74 as well? How do I go about getting the replacement?

Cheers!

braboftw,

Caligula

Maximus
Hey, just take the rod

www.sipipes.com

Doooooood! I fucking want this! Will you carry it?

http://www.scientificinhalations.com/single-honeycomb-bubbler-bowl.html

Caligula

Maximus
Where can you buy it?
How much does it cost?

I dont know. Apparently they dont list prices or even sell through their website. Looks like they distribute to LHS and list locations that stock their stuff? Im 40 min away from the closest LHS in SD that sells them tho. They have a map on their website to find retailers.

Caligula,
Top Bottom