Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

itschad

The issue is the top most likely. Yes you can get a spare center post, the top we have to discuss. Please submit a ticket I'll get cs on it on Monday.

Okay I did. Ticket number 1880114 I woke up this morning and tried hitting the single top on one of my KISS cartsand it poofed out a little white smoke and now it won't fire either.

DAMNIT how the fuck do I kill two tops in a day FUCK. Nothing is good about today.

And I cant go grab my spare double top cause it's one of the old original ones that the herc can't handle and I need to send it in too. So i have THREE useless tops.

FUUUUUCK

masaki

I really have to stop ordering things on Fridays.....the waiting kills!

=)
haha I feel your pain man

Okay I did. Ticket number 1880114 I woke up this morning and tried hitting the single top on one of my KISS cartsand it poofed out a little white smoke and now it won't fire either.

DAMNIT how the fuck do I kill two tops in a day FUCK

if your top is blinking? you screwed the kiss cart down to much.

masaki,

iceman42593

Vapor Enthusiast
my clean bong was staring me in the face, so I decided to pull out one of my last few remaining 5.0 ohm carts on my persei :ko:

Sadly the camera only picked up less than 1/4 of the cloud on my exhales:\

Might have to try this with my KISS once I get more oil; might be unnecessary to use my herc, we all know that thing is almost as hard as a nail hit hah

Last edited:

OF

4 grams of SHATTER for my gear tomorrow!

WOW!!! You had a pile of gear, that must be some awesome shatter indeed to get you to trade all that for four grams??

Ataxian you're really really out there, perhaps beyond redemption. I mean you make a series of good buying decisions, some questionable glass experiments and then you move yourself into some South Sea Herb Free Zone (for fun?). Now this? You're trading all that gear for and eighth of concentrate?

There's a lesson in this for us all......I'm just not sure what it is. And I'm sure it's not going to be good for minors.

Enjoy the shatter, if you can.

OF

next level

WOW!!! You had a pile of gear, that must be some awesome shatter indeed to get you to trade all that for four grams??

Ataxian you're really really out there, perhaps beyond redemption. I mean you make a series of good buying decisions, some questionable glass experiments and then you move yourself into some South Sea Herb Free Zone (for fun?). Now this? You're trading all that gear for and eighth of concentrate?

There's a lesson in this for us all......I'm just not sure what it is. And I'm sure it's not going to be good for minors.

Enjoy the shatter, if you can.

OF
I hope you are wrong. I took it as he just got 4 grams to use in his gear.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
To correctly decipher Ataxians comment one must be as cool or as dare devilish as him. Ataxian if I may have your permission to explain.

Gear in the cannabis community means your grow.

Your rocking so and so gear = I'm growing seeds from this seed bank.

I think he means he got 4 grams from blasting his grow.

Last edited:

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
To correctly decipher Ataxians comment one must be as cool as dare devilish as him. Ataxian if I may have your permission to explain.

I think he just means he made 4 grams of shatter to use in his w9tech "gear" ... such as his sr74 test cart. Never heard anyone call their seeds "gear" and I've been growing for a few years now but hey ... different lingo for different states so I could be wrong.

Deciphering the ataxian code ...

OF

To correctly decipher Ataxians comment one must be as cool or as dare devilish as him.

I think he just means he made 4 grams of shatter to use in his w9tech "gear" ... such as his sr74 test cart. Never heard anyone call their seeds "gear" and I've been growing for a few years now but hey ... different lingo for different states so I could be wrong.

Deciphering the ataxian code ...

Either of you is more likely right than I am.....but I still like my take better. So there!

You're both right, trying to translate Ataxianian (is that what they speak there?) can be a full time job.

For a team.

Of experts.

Who are lucky........ And don't mind being wrong most of the time.

OF

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
I figured he meant gear, as in clothing. Like he's got four grams to accessorize his cool new duds.

Or maybe he means-- "my kingdom for a horse" --."my clothing for some shatter!", as if to say, better to be unclothed with shatter, than clothed with no concentrate.

I've had more luck reading tea leaves...

But I believe one can get a contact high just from reading ataxian's posts!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
To correctly decipher Ataxians comment one must be as cool or as dare devilish as him. Ataxian if I may have your permission to explain.

4 grams is nothing!
"G" get's it!

Last edited:

vapelvr

Just got back from Champs a few days ago with several latest greatest technology items and several new products which will likely serve just as evaluation units. I also restocked with some nice fuel for my Persei as I was out for a bit. I fired her up with the SR-71 after melting some nice GDP Honeycomb into her to see what I'd been missing by having her on an extended break due to being out of fuel and I forgot how much I've missed it. That is actually a good thing fortunately as I wouldn't have been able to endure the wait if I really compared how satisfying this is compared to my other portables as much as I appreciate what they do. None of the old or even the new devices I encountered at Champs hold a candle to this lovely as the best "load once, hit many" device I've run across so far. I can't wait to see what is up next, including reviews of how the SR74 compares to the Sr71.

Can I ask what some of you who have played around with all the W9 products, which would you consider as the next most logical progression as a recommended addition to what I have already from W9 if I primarily use concentrates?

Also is there a best way to deal with both full melt and ice Hash as far as best w9 product and method?

The core? Is it worth the hassle of just having a few sets of batteries? Not worried so much about flower, but is the bender THAT nice versus say a solo or PnPro?

vapelvr,
Reactions: ataxian

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
Just got back from Champs a few days ago with several latest greatest technology items and several new products which will likely serve just as evaluation units. I also restocked with some nice fuel for my Persei as I was out for a bit. I fired her up with the SR-71 after melting some nice GDP Honeycomb into her to see what I'd been missing by having her on an extended break due to being out of fuel and I forgot how much I've missed it. That is actually a good thing fortunately as I wouldn't have been able to endure the wait if I really compared how satisfying this is compared to my other portables as much as I appreciate what they do. None of the old or even the new devices I encountered at Champs hold a candle to this lovely as the best "load once, hit many" device I've run across so far. I can't wait to see what is up next, including reviews of how the SR74 compares to the Sr71.

Can I ask what some of you who have played around with all the W9 products, which would you consider as the next most logical progression as a recommended addition to what I have already from W9 if I primarily use concentrates?

Also is there a best way to deal with both full melt and ice Hash as far as best w9 product and method?

The core? Is it worth the hassle of just having a few sets of batteries? Not worried so much about flower, but is the bender THAT nice versus say a solo or PnPro?

I've never tried the bender but I think it's really the only way to use ice hash/full melt with the persei. Love my pnp but I think the flavor would be better out of the bender seeing as it's all glass with a ceramic heating element.

MileHighLife,
Reactions: ataxian

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
I've never tried the bender but I think it's really the only way to use ice hash/full melt with the persei. Love my pnp but I think the flavor would be better out of the bender seeing as it's all glass with a ceramic heating element.

the Hercules SR-71 and 74 can take on ice and full melts without any issues.

On a side note, Persei's ordered from our site now come with Titanium Kiss carts.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
The BENDER does more than most people realize!

ataxian,
Top Bottom