Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
Is anyone having trouble with using fresh coils?

What kind of trouble? I've had the experience of having to load more concentrate than I expected before a coil has become fully saturated, but once the buffer is there I just get big hits.

kindbeats,
Reactions: ataxian

masaki

Hey guys

I found a smoke shop yesterday with the bender I was super excited but when I took it back into my car I noticed the mouthpiece was jammed into the main body. So I had to return it and they told me they'll have a replacement tomorrow :,(

You guys that have the bender how are you liking it?! I want to get some feedback on it before I pick up mine tomorrow.. Hopefully!!!

masaki,
Reactions: Caligula

tharealmclovin

Finally got my herc up and running. Was getting really tasty large hit, then after about 10 they stopped. Opened it up and the oil leaked through into the bottom. I iso soaked/reclaimed and reloaded after tightening. Hopefully it works better now. I will load it again in a couple days. For now I found an old 1.5 that I loaded.

I can't wait for the $20 LAYG cart. Looks perfect for when you can't afford to load a whole gram into the herc.

tharealmclovin,
Reactions: masaki

SlinginPaint

As Above ∞ So Below
Hey guys

I found a smoke shop yesterday with the bender I was super excited but when I took it back into my car I noticed the mouthpiece was jammed into the main body. So I had to return it and they told me they'll have a replacement tomorrow :,(

You guys that have the bender how are you liking it?! I want to get some feedback on it before I pick up mine tomorrow.. Hopefully!!!

Well I can share what I have learned..

• Start with loading .3 mid grind
  • (HEAT UP) Hold power button for 10 second increments, while drawing very slowly until you see vapor moving up the mouthpiece (you'll have to look down the neck to see this)
  • When you see vapor, let go of the button and stop drawing
  • Wait for say 5 seconds for the temperature to settle then start to draw again
  • Hold power for 5 seconds, release for 5 and repeat this method all while constantly drawing watching the vapor production through the mouthpiece/neck
  • **Take LONG slow inhales**
  • Stir every other hit
  • When BENT, keep drawing until you cant anymore to cool down the device and to save the erb for later if you dont want it to bake (I can get 3 sessions off of .3-.4 with vigorous cool down)
  • Slide the glass Bender device off the Persei, remove the mouthpiece and let it sit to cool as well. You dont want to knock them over attached..

masaki

Well I can share what I have learned..

• Start with loading .3 mid grind
  • (HEAT UP) Hold power button for 10 second increments, while drawing very slowly until you see vapor moving up the mouthpiece (you'll have to look down the neck to see this)
  • When you see vapor, let go of the button and stop drawing
  • Wait for say 5 seconds for the temperature to settle then start to draw again
  • Hold power for 5 seconds, release for 5 and repeat this method all while constantly drawing watching the vapor production through the mouthpiece/neck
  • **Take LONG slow inhales**
  • Stir every other hit
  • When BENT, keep drawing until you cant anymore to cool down the device and to save the erb for later if you dont want it to bake (I can get 3 sessions off of .3-.4 with vigorous cool down)
  • Slide the glass Bender device off the Persei, remove the mouthpiece and let it sit to cool as well. You dont want to knock them over attached..
Thanks for the info I'll be giving this a try when I get my bender! How do you like? Anyone else wanna chime in I'm trying see how much people enjoy there bender

masaki,

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
Since we decided to put this oil atomizer out we are going to go ahead and put the Gloc out as well.

The Oil Atomizer is going to be $19.99

So G, will either the wire attachment or the gloc work with puregold? had 0 luck with the last 2 atomizers (each a 2.4 ce4, one longwick and one shortwick) and puregold on persei. Waiting on this 1701, but maybe one of these would do the trick?

Porquiplane,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hey guys

are you kidding me? //i706.photobucket.com/albums/ww64/surfding/BENDER/benderstuff_zps615060bb.jpg[/IMG]After a few bowls of TOP COLAS you need a GLUTEN FREE DAIRY FREE BROWNIE! [/URL]
So G, will either the wire attachment or the gloc work with puregold? had 0 luck with the last 2 atomizers (each a 2.4 ce4, one longwick and one shortwick) and puregold on persei. Waiting on this 1701, but maybe one of these would do the trick?
I'm puzzled? I use PURE GOLD all the time with my PERSEI or OMICRON? CE4?
[URL=http://s706.photobucket.com/user/surfding/media/PURE%20GOLD%20TOOLS/IMG_07691_zps12424761.jpg.html]
[/URL]

Last edited:
ataxian,

Atomsk

Floating In My Tin Can
What kind of trouble? I've had the experience of having to load more concentrate than I expected before a coil has become fully saturated, but once the buffer is there I just get big hits.
What was happening was the Herc was heating up but not really getting to vape temperature. It'd only melt the wax and have it leak or pull in to the mouthpiece unless I held the button for almost forever.

I fixed it, though. The bottom insulator wasn't making great contact between the Persei and the heater core. So I took the insulator itself and screwed the center pin counter-clockwise, then screwed in the heater core. This made the pin stick out on the bottom. From there I just screwed it clockwise til just where it stopped.

For everyone: A great way to troubleshoot if the heater core is your problem in the future is to run it on the Persei without the insulator. If it's getting hot or making vape, it's something with your insulator.

The 2.4 weren't really intended for PG, the CE4's that ataxian posted would be better and the Hercules can definitely do it. I can understand not wanting to drop $130 for a PG device buy you can run anything else through it, too.

Caligula

Maximus
I actually never had much issue running PG on the 2.4s. Only time Id get a leak is from user error or reloading a cart one too many times. I know Ive said it before, but the best vaping (and also easiest to load) concentrate that I've used in the traditional Omi/Persei carts is the stuff in the Organalabs C02 Honey Oil syringes. That stuff sets up perfect every time and requires basically no priming... plus its thicker than PG so its not as prone to leaking as much if you get lazy about using the cart properly.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I've used in the traditional Omi/Persei carts is the stuff in the Organalabs C02 Honey Oil syringes. That stuff sets up perfect every time and requires basically no priming... plus its thicker than PG so its not as prone to leaking as much if you get lazy about using the cart properly.
I like CO2 oil that comes in the syringe better than PG as well!

Let us not forget that laws vary from state to state so CO2 OIL may not be an option?

Last edited:

masaki

Thanks for taking the time to post pics. How does the bender stand up against the regular oil carts? It's been awhile since I vaped herbs since I sold my purple days and silver surfer. I hope I get that phone call tomorrow saying my bender is ready for pick up :D

masaki,
Reactions: Caligula

masaki

I actually never had much issue running PG on the 2.4s. Only time Id get a leak is from user error or reloading a cart one too many times. I know Ive said it before, but the best vaping (and also easiest to load) concentrate that I've used in the traditional Omi/Persei carts is the stuff in the Organalabs C02 Honey Oil syringes. That stuff sets up perfect every time and requires basically no priming... plus its thicker than PG so its not as prone to leaking as much if you get lazy about using the cart properly.
I think I asked you on IG where you got those syringes I never seen syringe loaded concentrate its genius!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Thanks for taking the time to post pics. How does the bender stand up against the regular oil carts? It's been awhile since I vaped herbs since I sold my purple days and silver surfer. I hope I get that phone call tomorrow saying my bender is ready for pick up :D
I love my BENDER so getting well medicated while enjoying the incredible flavor.
Notice in the picture my cheap metal stir stick. There are better ones! Need to stir anyway to enjoy the whole load. Tasty!

I have other flower vapes that I love however the BENDER is a treat!
Not for everyone however I love it for my taste!

I'm loving concentrates as well.
So with the W9 TECH devices cover a wide range.

Some struggle and others thrive with this stuff.

You may have more tolerance than I?
However I get pretty medicated with all of it.
When I have a hard time sleeping the BENDER will fix me!
I might be a light weight?

ataxian,

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
I like CO2 oil that comes in the syringe better than PG as well!

Let us not forget that laws vary from state to state so CO2 OIL may not be an option?

Actually nothing is an option here. Nearly no medical law in effect. Hence why if puregold can come in, its lightyears better than any homebrew CA shit someone crafts. Thats why a puregold device is so desired here. every other concentrate here sucks, so if you want the best puregold is it. And for almost a year ive had no working device to use it on (meaning a persei attachment that wont leak). Its a bummer.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Actually nothing is an option here. Nearly no medical law in effect. Hence why if puregold can come in, its lightyears better than any homebrew CA shit someone crafts. Thats why a puregold device is so desired here. every other concentrate here sucks, so if you want the best puregold is it. And for almost a year ive had no working device to use it on (meaning a persei attachment that wont leak). Its a bummer.

Hey Porq im sorry i have let you down. the 1701's just simply cant work. Assembly on them is bad, as the parts are so small that we break like 2 making 1, plus i cant stop them from leaking.

I cant say how bad i feel that i was no able to make these work.

I still have a few tricks up my sleeve and have a few more designs i need to work on.

As of now 1701's work great, but cant make em or say they are leak proof.

Patrick Hughes

Stoneman
Can I use a 2. 4 ohm cart with my nibbler xl by threading the cart onto the insulator assembly instead of the herc?

Patrick Hughes,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
This is by far my strongest hitter!
I have tank on top of the OMICRON that I will load with CO2 OIL.

Last edited:

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
Hey Porq im sorry i have let you down. the 1701's just simply cant work. Assembly on them is bad, as the parts are so small that we break like 2 making 1, plus i cant stop them from leaking.

I cant say how bad i feel that i was no able to make these work.

I still have a few tricks up my sleeve and have a few more designs i need to work on.

As of now 1701's work great, but cant make em or say they are leak proof.

Well thanks for the honesty. Youve produced a great device and i understand how hard it would be (engineering wise) to create a cartridge you can breathe through that wont leak through where you breathe through (air intake holes or output holes).

Sounds like the only option is the SR71 until you make another magic cartridge. Wish i picked up the sr71/herc back when it got posted in classifieds. :doh:

***EDIT***: For my knowledge i have heard of the Red Rod?, White Rod? and Black Rod? Looking to use it for puregold only, what version of Hercules/SR71 is needed?

Last edited:
Porquiplane,

Atomsk

Floating In My Tin Can
***EDIT***: For my knowledge i have heard of the Red Rod?, White Rod? and Black Rod? Looking to use it for puregold only, what version of Hercules/SR71 is needed?

The White is a 7.4v Oil rod. Blue is Herb idk the volt. Red is now the Black, and that's the 3.7v oil.

White is your only option atm, but I imagine PG will be best with the Black rod when that becomes available.

Atomsk,

thevaf

The White is a 7.4v Oil rod. Blue is Herb idk the volt. Red is now the Black, and that's the 3.7v oil.

White is your only option atm, but I imagine PG will be best with the Black rod when that becomes available.

Blue is also 3.7v

thevaf,
Reactions: Atomsk

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
Ill see what G says about all this confusing colour stuff and release dates on em. It doesnt take much to vape Puregold so id imagine a low voltage rod would work well (was using 3 ohm to 5 ohm carts at 3.7volts to vape puregold before). But i also dont want to drop ~$100 and find out it doesnt work on it. It will be used for NOTHING but puregold so its important it works for it.

Porquiplane,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Ill see what G says about all this confusing colour stuff and release dates on em. It doesnt take much to vape Puregold so id imagine a low voltage rod would work well (was using 3 ohm to 5 ohm carts at 3.7volts to vape puregold before). But i also dont want to drop ~$100 and find out it doesnt work on it. It will be used for NOTHING but puregold so its important it works for it.

Blue rod- 3.7V for herbs only (can do oil if you mix it in witht he herbs but the ratio should be heavier on the herbs side)

White rod- 7.4V for oils (or oils/herbs but heavier on the oil side)

Red rod which will be the black rod when its eventually released is 3.7V and for oil only. For pure gold if you want the best taste and easiest to use and master red/black rod is the way to go. The white rod is good also good option but youl need to master the technique because it could potentially get hot enough to possibly burn or at the least give off a harsh taste.

I believe the release of the red/black rod is right around the corner so if you can wait that would be the best option. I cant imagine the rods will be expensive and theyre interchangable so you could always get the white rod now and purchase the black one when its eventually released

Mynameismud,
Top Bottom