Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Or you can find the right girl and score both.

I wish you luck my friend. I have not met anyone that found the right girl yet. sure they are right before marriage, but shit changes when you sign that paperwork.

Ask anyone thats married youll see.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

SlideOrDie

I wish you luck my friend. I have not met anyone that found the right girl yet. sure they are right before marriage, but shit changes when you sign that paperwork.

Haha only time will tell I guess... but I doubt anything's going to change ;)

SlideOrDie,

Authentic

Persei abuser
I just received my Persei but I can't unscrew the top to drop the battery in. It's really stuck on there. Any advice?

Edit: never mind. Had to really really grip it.

Authentic,

11 years happily un-married tomorrow. I think our dog ate the paper work.

havealight101,

OF

LOL I'm practically married ;) Thought that may have entertained you but I guess it didn't so nevermind...

But it did, doncha know? How about:

"By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher. "
Socrates

OF

OF,

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right

Sorry Boss, I gotta disagree. Third time's the charm. Been together 34 years (30th WEDDING anniversary this May) and will be to the end. Have there been rough patches? You better believe it. Like most adversities how you deal with the situation speaks more to your character than to the specifics of the situation.

However, in the interests of "full disclosure" we know of no other couples who have made it past 24 years (so far).

There is very likely a "perfect" mate for you out there, but maybe the odds of meeting each other are more lotto-like than reality based.

Sinclue,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Sorry Boss, I gotta disagree. Third time's the charm. Been together 34 years (30th WEDDING anniversary this May) and will be to the end. Have there been rough patches? You better believe it. Like most adversities how you deal with the situation speaks more to your character than to the specifics of the situation.

However, in the interests of "full disclosure" we know of no other couples who have made it past 24 years (so far).

There is very likely a "perfect" mate for you out there, but maybe the odds of meeting each other are more lotto-like than reality based.

Always exception to the rule, forgot to mention. But glad you found yours.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

GReYAReA

Amid The Vapors...
Some advice to soon to be married guys.

You can live happy in your marriage, or you can be right all the time. you choose.

I've been married 11 years. My wife is a keeper; an equal on all levels. We live and work together 24/7.

I still find this to be very good advice, ha! Choose your battles...

GReYAReA,

Robaba89

It's really difficult to describe how much I love this persei.

I've never used an omicron cart, but I've read both threads. I've lurked here a long time... anyways;

Loaded two 5ohm carts yesterday. Both hitting awesome. Got a few clogs, but they were easy to fix.
Loaded a 4ohm cart today. o______o It's incredible... the flavor is just right there.

This vape is exactly what I needed. No fuck-around time. You press the button, it's hot. Looking forward to the attachments. Should be top notch if the quality matches what you pulled off so far.

Robaba89,

OF

No real need to come up with new terms, just relate your experience to being married, we seem to have that one nailed down pretty tight right now.....

Fun aside, this is a truely cool way to break into the game. Consider state of the art this time last year.

OF

OF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer

I've never used an omicron cart, but I've read both threads. I've lurked here a long time... anyways;

Loaded two 5ohm carts yesterday. Both hitting awesome. Got a few clogs, but they were easy to fix.
Loaded a 4ohm cart today. o______o It's incredible... the flavor is just right there.

This vape is exactly what I needed. No fuck-around time. You press the button, it's hot. Looking forward to the attachments. Should be top notch if the quality matches what you pulled off so far.

Glad it you like it. It's gonna get better.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Vitolo

dankd420

I've had the omicron since december, I knew the persei was coming out but kept telling myself I didn't need it. Then i was at NorCal Care yesterday. I asked about wax's for my Omi and she starts showing me the Persei, had to buy it :)

Like some of the others i didn't totally think about the ohms/voltage thingie so tried a few of my omicron cartidges at 7.4v, burned out one but no biggie i've been using that cart since december. They did put out amazing amounts of vapor, but i wont be doing that again. Put a half gram of sweet tooth into the 5ohm cart that came with persei, also rips like a beast at 7.4V(actually >8 since i had just charged battery). Doesn't seem like the omi cart hit much harder than the 5ohm cart with the high voltage, but i wont be testing more to find out for sure.
My favorite might be the dual head with 2xOmi carts at the single 3.7V battery. The vapor is cool, tasty, and plentifull. The vapor is much hotter/thicker with the 5ohm 8v+, but the dual cart 3.7V puts out more than enough for my needs.
The main issue with the doubles though, as others have mentioned, is the funky mouth position. With the metal tips its better than the delrin in terms of size, but there are still gaps. To truly work we need a single mouthpiece that attaches to both cartidges. I label all my carts on the mouthpiece though, so i would quickly be unsure what cartidges have what extract.

I labeled my omi cartidges by writing on a tiny strip of paper, and clear taping it to the plastic tip. I have to take the plastic tips off to screw the cartidges in using the double head(although i can carefully put the tips back on after attaching). I'm sure i will quickly get my labels mixed up. I dont really want to tape labels to the metal cart themselves though because i occasionally heat those with a lighter to get everything melted down. How are the rest of you labeling your new 5ohm carts with the metal mouthpiece?

EDIT: also thought i would add, my double top does not fully screw onto the base, counting threads, the white plastic piece is screwed into the 7th turn on my single, but only 6 on the double causing it to not completely seat onto the Persei base. Its not a big deal just a minor thing that only effects the 'polish' of the device.

dankd420,

JoeKickass

Try using the silicone tips on the dual setup... they "smoosh" together well, and leave very little gap if any!

I'm using two sections of a clear drinking straw until i get two mflb tubes and they work very well, just cut the tip off a rubber mouthpiece and work it in there.

JoeKickass,

dankd420

Try using the silicone tips on the dual setup... they "smoosh" together well, and leave very little gap if any!

They smoosh together fairly well, but i have to be very carefull to get them on. Basically first i attach both carts with no tip. After puting on the first tip there is no room for the second tip between the two cartidges, basically the plastic top is touching the second cart. If i carefully push some space in there i can manage to get the second tip on but it doesn't feel right, too much tension. I feel like a joined tip that only has a single thickness between the carts, rather than the double thickness you get with two tips will be required.

dankd420,
Reactions: rufrothy

Authentic

Persei abuser
I have fully charged my 18350s but when put them in the Persei, the button won't light. I'm not sure but it looks like the positive ends are not making contact. Any advice? I've had no issues with the 18650 batt.

Thanks!

Authentic,

dankd420

I have fully charged my 18350s but when put them in the Persei, the button won't light. I'm not sure but it looks like the positive ends are not making contact. Any advice? I've had no issues with the 18650 batt.

Thanks!

Sounds like you need to spin the adjuster in the bottom of the persei. Unscrew the bottom cap, and inside you should see a plate with 2 holes in it similar to the cap. Your persei kit should have come with a solid metal cylinder with two prongs that fit in there, spin it with the tool untill its at the right level.

dankd420

dankd420,

Authentic

Persei abuser
Sounds like you need to spin the adjuster in the bottom of the persei. Unscrew the bottom cap, and inside you should see a plate with 2 holes in it similar to the cap. Your persei kit should have come with a solid metal cylinder with two prongs that fit in there, spin it with the tool untill its at the right level.

dankd420

Thanks but I tried that. Putting both of those 18350s makes it so that you have to adjust the plate almost all the way to the bottom. I've tried adjusting it many ways but still, the button won't light. I have a feeling that the issue could be with the way that the positive end contacts don't really stick out beyond the rim of the battery.

Authentic,

Vitolo

Vaporist
They smoosh together fairly well, but i have to be very carefull to get them on. Basically first i attach both carts with no tip. After puting on the first tip there is no room for the second tip between the two cartidges, basically the plastic top is touching the second cart. If i carefully push some space in there i can manage to get the second tip on but it doesn't feel right, too much tension. I feel like a joined tip that only has a single thickness between the carts, rather than the double thickness you get with two tips will be required.
I put the silicone on one cart.. and screw it on.....
Im then start screwing on the second one.... and when it is 1/2 on I put the silicone on that one, and finish the screwing~
bho-1.gif

p.s.- I will share... anyone wanting to use this "BHO run" smiley may! http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m580/VitoloVaporizes/bho-1.gif

Vitolo,

Robaba89

I decided I'd make a short video review.
Five double-top (5ohm) hits, three single (4ohm) hits... and three video attempts later... I have nothing even video-like to post.

Gotta give you props vito. I'll leave the video making to you.

Robaba89,

OF

Gotta give you props vito. I'll leave the video making to you.

Good call, IMO. I mean the guy's a top class Author, Actor, Cameraperson, Editor, Director and Producer. Best we got. I'll bet he even sweeps the joint out. Looks like he does his own Wardrobe as well.

Good show he's schizophrenic, isn't it?

OF

OF,
Top Bottom