Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

exit

The 2.4 carts kickS my %$#*!
If you need more then go for it!
Isn't the order 1.5 - 5.0?
Can I have whatever YOUR VAPING?

Yeah you're right... I thought I read that the 4 ohm was stronger than the 5 ohm a couple pages ago. My mind has been pretty right all day though.

exit,
Reactions: ataxian

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
as I'm not in a medical state I'd rather not state where/how I am receiving the oils. it's also against forum rules due to that so sorry but I can't

lets just say I know somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody's cousin that knows a guy who knows a guy in a medical state who knows a girl that dates a guy that happens to make fantastic oils.

lets also say that I'm pretty bored and that was all a bunch of bs. but yea forum rules .. illegal .. can't say. sorry

i think he means if its a collective or not. But lets move on.

Hercules getting close and Gloc also.

Stay tuned.

k3nd4l

ohh ! well no not a collective. made by a guy who knows what he's doing though

& what's the gloc ?

k3nd4l,

exit

honestly, is it a waste of time trying to fill a cartridge with a bic lighter? the manual says it's okay but that one youtube video where the guy uses the bic and it gets messy doesn't make it look very convincing. i don't own a butane lighter.

exit,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
honestly, is it a waste of time trying to fill a cartridge with a bic lighter? the manual says it's okay but that one youtube video where the guy uses the bic and it gets messy doesn't make it look very convincing. i don't own a butane lighter.

persei-quiver_zpseef741ac.jpg

Notice my lighter (Torch) It cost more up front than a BIC.
It's the last one I need instead of buying a bunch of cheap lighters.
I have a can of some good quality Butane to keep it tuned up.

A good lighter makes loading carts a breeze!

For less than $25.00 for the Lighter and a refill can I'm done searching for FIRE.
lighter-recharge_zps908adb4c.jpg

ataxian,
Reactions: exit

OF

No, a 'candle flame' lighter like a Bic will do it. I, and I think most guys, find the small torch versions easier to control (you can point it any way you want), the candle flame lighters seem to force you into moving the carts around to keep them above the fire but they both get hot enough.

My suggestion, no matter what way you go, is to order a couple of these guys. They're cheap and do a very good job and handy otherwise:
http://dx.com/p/jet-1300-c-butane-lighter-1320

Last couple I got took less than 3 weeks to get here at three bucks each shipped.

OF

exit

Thanks for the suggestions everyone, I was looking at those really cheap lighters but I was worried about them blowing up in my face :lol: if you've been using them and they haven't blown up yet they must be OK :lol:

I got my PERSEI on the way and just ordered a 5 pack of cartridges, some doob tubes, new mouthpieces, and extra 18650 battery. My roommates are gonna be so mad when I stop throwing down on spliffs :rofl:

OF

Thanks for the suggestions everyone, I was looking at those really cheap lighters but I was worried about them blowing up in my face :lol: if you've been using them and they haven't blown up yet they must be OK :lol:

I got my PERSEI on the way and just ordered a 5 pack of cartridges, some doob tubes, new mouthpieces, and extra 18650 battery. My roommates are gonna be so mad when I stop throwing down on spliffs :rofl:

You're welcome. I must have bought a dozen of those guys over the last few years (since finding them). I have several around in use, have given 3 or 4 away (easy to do when a friend is impressed with it and it only cost you three bucks.....), I've lost several (some of which may have gone home 'accidentally' in someone's pocket...) and had one die (weak flame, probably junk inside).

As far as your rommies being pissed when you don't take part in their blazing adventures you can grin through their coughing and hacking and plan on outliving them in the end.....which IMO also has value.

Enjoy the Persei, it's a good 'un.

OF

OF,

StepInToSpace

I placed an order on the 4th for some new carts and it is still 'awaiting fulfillment.' What happened to the awesome customer service of delta9??? This is my 8th order from them and I have never had to wait this long for it to ship.. I should have ordered from planetvape.

DELTA9 BE SLIPPING FAST!!!

StepInToSpace,

k3nd4l

I placed an order on the 4th for some new carts and it is still 'awaiting fulfillment.' What happened to the awesome customer service of delta9??? This is my 8th order from them and I have never had to wait this long for it to ship.. I should have ordered from planetvape.

DELTA9 BE SLIPPING FAST!!!

i ordered late night on the 3rd and by like 5 on the 4th they still hadnt shipped my order so i emailed them and they shipped it out right away

k3nd4l,

exit

haha sorry for all the questions recently

i noticed on the wiki that it says a USB pass thru system is in development? is this still happening, and if it does, wouldn't it limit you to only using certain cartridges at specific voltage settings in order to not exceed 1.5A? maybe i should just get an omi light for that, lol

also it said some people manually like to shove room temp earwax into the carts... anyone been doing this with regularity? i'm just worried about risk of damage to cartridges.

exit,

Bugsy

VapeHare
haha sorry for all the questions recently

i noticed on the wiki that it says a USB pass thru system is in development? is this still happening, and if it does, wouldn't it limit you to only using certain cartridges at specific voltage settings in order to not exceed 1.5A? maybe i should just get an omi light for that, lol

also it said some people manually like to shove room temp earwax into the carts... anyone been doing this with regularity? i'm just worried about risk of damage to cartridges.

I think the easiest and safest way to load carts is with the loading tool and an old fashioned hair drier...it works great.

Bugsy,
Reactions: OF

exit

Oh definitely, I have the tools to load it properly. I do have a lot of earwax though and if I can skip the whole funnel and melting steps, then that's fine with me haha but I don't want to compromise the integrity of the vape/cartridge by doing that

exit,
Reactions: OF

odogg

Elevate.
My Hercules 7.4v is only doing two or three tanks on a freshly charged set of batteries before I have to recharge again. The herc is a battery hog

odogg,

Atomsk

Floating In My Tin Can
Any new word on the 1701's yet? Last I heard they were supposed to be up for sale this month.

Atomsk,

darkrom

Great Scott!
I bought Jam's used 3.7 herc so I can join that party. Dropped my bender yesterday. Cosmetic chip, but it still works. Just reminded me that the bender isn't a good travel friend. Best to use it when having a non-rushed session to relax. The herc should suit my portable needs better, but I still feel the bender has the best vapor QUALITY of any vape I've ever used.

darkrom,
My Hercules 7.4v is only doing two or three tanks on a freshly charged set of batteries before I have to recharge again. The herc is a battery hog
The 7.4v Hercules, with a 1.5 Ohm resistance, draws just a shade under 5 Amps at 7.4v - more with fresh-off-the-charger 8.4v cells. At 1.6 Ohms (the other reported measure, and what mine is), the current is about 6% less - little difference.

At these current levels, a pair of AW 700mAh 18350s will last, at most, about 8 and a half minutes (i.e. 504 seconds at 5A load, if we didn't have to derate for the high current). This means that with 45 to 60 seconds to warm up, the 7.4 Hercules will last about a half dozen, maybe 10, hits on a pair of freshly charged batteries. Physics wins, especially when you're holding a 35W or 40W battery powered heater. And some people thought that TET/TV's T1 was a battery hog.

-NDA

Top Bottom