Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

Fully Melted

It's OK to enjoy your medicine.
If it gets stolen, your smartphone leads you to a very regretful and convulsing persei poacher. :goon:

Fully Melted,

odogg

Elevate.
I see the Hercules Cart is up on the delta9vapes website! The two versions both say they run at 3.7v , I wonder if that info is correct?

odogg,

darkrom

Great Scott!
No great results with the Bender on my first half assed try last night, but I'm not giving up.

If anything the 800mahs just take longer to heat right? I was getting thin vapor last night so its a start. I'm gunna blame technique for the time being. I look forward to trying again today with a different strain.

darkrom,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
No great results with the Bender on my first half assed try last night, but I'm not giving up.

If anything the 800mahs just take longer to heat right? I was getting thin vapor last night so its a start. I'm gunna blame technique for the time being. I look forward to trying again today with a different strain.

Ok here are some pointers, start with dry fine grind. Pack it in, heat it up for about 20-25 seconds, then slowly start drawing on it, once you feel the vapor start to regulate with the button.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Ok here are some pointers, start with dry fine grind. Pack it in, heat it up for about 20-25 seconds, then slowly start drawing on it, once you feel the vapor start to regulate with the button.

After 30 seconds I can still touch my hammer so IDK why its not getting that hot today. How do I adjust this post Jam was talking about? Getting the blue light cutting out again. I hope its not this set of brand new batteries. Let me try the other.

darkrom,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Ding ding I found the winner. 1 set of my new batteries goes blue without the hammer attached and dies with it on. The other set lights up nicely.

darkrom,
Reactions: OF

darkrom

Great Scott!
I guess I really need the 700mah battery to get thick clouds? I get abv looking spent, but its all vaped at low temps for me, nowhere near combustion. Trying more for science.

I'm kinda bummed half of my $40 order isn't doing the job at all though. The heater never gets glowing hot with the 2nd set.

darkrom,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I guess I really need the 700mah battery to get thick clouds? I get abv looking spent, but its all vaped at low temps for me, nowhere near combustion. Trying more for science.

I'm kinda bummed half of my $40 order isn't doing the job at all though. The heater never gets glowing hot with the 2nd set.

You have not lost out on the order boss we will make it right. Got a question since there are to many variables, any way possible to test the hammer and see how many ohms it is?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

darkrom

Great Scott!
I gotta just stop using this until I can figure something out. I'm getting THIN hits but over 2 bowls I've used almost a full gram. Too expensive to be using this like that! I think I need the higher temps for my medical needs so I'm wondering if you all think its the batteries? One set is dead and not able to power the hammer even though I just got them yesterday direct from D9. The other set powers it but real thin vapor.

I'm more or less holding the button down constantly the entire time, no need to ever let off to control the temp. It barely is getting hot enough to produce visible vapor this way :(

The taste is amazing, but @ $20 a gram I can't be ripping through 2 bowls and getting not much more out of it than that. I'm torn because I really love the design and this vape and the company and really it should be my perfect portable for the time being, but I'm just not getting near the results I need. I know if I vaped that amount through my T1 (admittedly over SEVERAL bowls and sets of batteries) I'd have much better results due to the temps I need.

I'm going to have to either throw in hand shredded buds or use a screen when I have a chance to get some because my throat is COATED in tons of pieces of herb.

I'm not giving up, just off to a rather disappointing start and I'm more than willing to work to fix it. What do I do about this dead set of batteries? I'll be fine keeping these 800mahs as "flavor batteries" etc but do the 700s run hotter by a good amount? I hear talk about combusting, but if I leave my hammer on for 2 min+ there is still no combustion.

You have not lost out on the order boss we will make it right. Got a question since there are to many variables, any way possible to test the hammer and see how many ohms it is?

How can I test it? What will I need? I'll see because I might be at my friend's garage tonight. He's quite the mechanical minded person so I'm hoping he has what I need.

Thanks G. I know I'm not getting screwed thats why I ordered direct from you guys. Just being honest that its not going so well. It'll be my goal to change that of course.

darkrom,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
I'm not giving up, just off to a rather disappointing start and I'm more than willing to work to fix it. What do I do about this dead set of batteries? I'll be fine keeping these 800mahs as "flavor batteries" etc but do the 700s run hotter by a good amount? I hear talk about combusting, but if I leave my hammer on for 2 min+ there is still no combustion.
so many times, yes man the hammer was designed to use the AW IMR batts. it's the brand, not the mah. you'd have been better off getting those. so many ways this has been said. plus, if you're spending 20 a gram, you need better friends, ;)

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
How can I test it? What will I need? I'll see because I might be at my friend's garage tonight. He's quite the mechanical minded person so I'm hoping he has what I need.

Thanks G. I know I'm not getting screwed thats why I ordered direct from you guys. Just being honest that its not going so well. It'll be my goal to change that of course.

a multimeter is all you need to test ohms, if he has one he knows most likely how to use it.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: darkrom

darkrom

Great Scott!
a multimeter is all you need to test ohms, if he has one he knows most likely how to use it.

I'm sure hes got that then. Thanks I'll get that info if I see him tonight.

so many times, yes man the hammer was designed to use the AW IMR batts. it's the brand, not the mah. you'd have been better off getting those. so many ways this has been said. plus, if you're spending 20 a gram, you need better friends, ;)

I know they are "better" but not how so. If better = hotter then there is a quick solution. I just expected these ones to take longer to get to temp. I don't think that is the case though since I find it literally impossible to combust even while trying my hardest.

darkrom,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Just dropped it and spilled ABV all over my carpet. Luckily it didn't break. I'm putting this thing away today. Clearly today is not the day for me to use it.

darkrom,

kevin

Hi G

When DubCRider and I tested the Hammers we were also testing warm-up times and different grinds and load sizes, we used brand new Hammers and brand new sets of batteries AW 18350, all testing done at 7.55V . We tried fine grind medium grind and just picking the bud apart, we played with load size, packed or not packed. We are still looking for the perfect set up, but it still seemed to take a long warm up.
The best results were when the Hammer was heated up outside of bender until cherry red about 25-30 sec. Then insert into Bender, warm-up about 20 sec and start vaping. This still gave use a light vapor getting heavier as time went on. It almost seemed that just as we would start vaping nicelly it would then combust, this is at about 2min.? The Bender body was pretty hot and after cool down herb would vape faster because evrything was warmed up and meds were extra dry.
These low temps are great for flavor, but if you want clouds of vapor like my Valcano does I think we need more heat or a better way of transfering that heat through the herbs?
When I us my Valcano at setting 6 I get very light vapor almost not visable but great taste! Now I turn it up to 7.5 I get heavy vapor and less flavor, but I feel much more effects from the meds with the heavier vapor.
If you have unlimited meds this thing is great for the cleanest best flavor, but if your on a budget and need to get the most out of your meds then I don't know if this is the way to go?
There is still lots of testing to be done, waiting for more people to get there Bender and give us some more data and some side by side testing.
Hang in there we will work this out I have faith in G and his team.

Kevin:science:

Top Bottom