Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
So thats it? no word on support for me?

With the response of

With out giving support a chance to figure out what is going on.
Please contact support they will handle it.

Now do you still want to complain? He responded with instructions. He has noted in a very recent post that he does not handle support, He handles research and development (R&D). So if you havent followed the thread, your post of "so thats it? no word on support for me?" is rather failing as it was responded to, and directed, and The solution was ignored.

Darb

Finally a USPS update!!
"Processed through sort facility" in ISC Los Angeles, CA
Only took one week. Lol
I bet it's November before I see it all the ways up here in Canada.
Would be nice if Delta9 could offer an alternative to USPS. Even if it did cost extra.

Darb,

Soflo

Only birdshit and fools
Hope you get it soon.

Moving on.

The Cartridge that is King of the Hill. The Hercules simply put, the strongest cartridge out there, no silica wick, 6 month warranty, and built to handle oils, herbs, and water extracts for the Persei. You can even wash it too. You dont need to switch out attachments anymore, The worlds first cartridge that does oils, herbs, and water extracts.

IMG_0085.jpg
Can you tel us a little about the innerworkings of the new cart? It does appear very similar to the atmos raw heating chamber
Is there a coil heater at the bottom of the ceramic lined cart? What ohm/voltage is this

Soflo,

nickzzzx

Stoked! Is it only going to come in black? That would be cool to have it in white for the chrome persei owners. And is the Ophos powerful enough to drive it??

nickzzzx,

DubCRider

Hi DubCRider
I really don't have any plans, with my health I just play it day by day, Thanks for your help I live in Tracy, where are you at and how do you want to hook up.
I could send you message with Tel#etc. Just let me know.
Again Thanks!

Kevin

Here are my readings from 5 different hammers.

Kevin's hammer 7.75v 2.5amp 19.375watts

Hammer#1 7.58v 3.7amp 28.046watts

Hammer#2 7.55v 3.6amp 27.18watts

Hammer#3 7.55v 3.8amp 28.69watts

Hammer#4 7.55v 3.5amp 26.425watts

We decided hammer #3 was the best, hopefully we are correct in our decision. It still took about 55sec to get visible vapor.

DubCRider,

OF

We decided hammer #3 was the best, hopefully we are correct in our decision. It still took about 55sec to get visible vapor.

Wow, cool data. Looks to me like his original hammer was 'soft' by a fair bit. I how big a difference in performance did it make?

As far as the other four go, they seem to be very close together, for practical purposes I'd call them the same. They're about two Ohms, putting them at the very top end of the range G quoted the other day, right? That means to me that other examples, at the bottom end of that range would be over 45 Watts. That's a lot.....

The original one makes out to 3 Ohms, way out of range? How much has it been used? Rising resistance over lifespan can be a 'feature' of some heaters. As time goes on material is evaporated off the hot metal to collect nearby making it thinner and therefore able to carry less current. It then cools off. Normally, this is a very small effect, but perhaps the little guy is being pushed real hard and is showing the effects?

Food for thought, thanks.

OF

OF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer

Dub how are you testing these?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

DubCRider

OF's magical yellow box, I'll post a pic of "OFenstein" if the creator doesn't mind.

DubCRider,
Reactions: OF

OF

OF's magical yellow box, I'll post a pic of "OFenstein" if the creator doesn't mind.

Go for it, I have no pride.....

Hey, it works. You should see the prior model.

Dub where you able to get the ohm readings?

If that's 'were you able', yes, sorta. It reads the resistance, but it adds something like .2 Ohms you'd need to 'back out'. But more importantly the meter itself only resolves .1 Ohm steps. Probably better to calculate it from voltage and current readings?

OF

OF,

darkrom

Great Scott!
So I got the 18350s and I'm charging one set. Popped the other set in and itll light up blue...UNLESS the hammer is attached :/ Just a dead battery?

darkrom,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
So I got the 18350s and I'm charging one set. Popped the other set in and itll light up blue...UNLESS the hammer is attached :/ Just a dead battery?

Let me take this step by step.

You ordered 2 sets of 18350's.

You have one set charging and one set inside the unit?

You have the set in the unit not lighting up the top?

Please be more specific so that we can figure this out.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

OF

Sure sounds like it from here. I bet they're flat, well at least one of them. 15 or so minutes charge should give you enough 'juice' for a few seconds try however.......

OF

OF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Sure sounds like it from here. I bet they're flat, well at least one of them. 15 or so minutes charge should give you enough 'juice' for a few seconds try however.......

OF

if its not working why would it light up blue? his statement of "popped the other set in and it'll light up blue" tells me that both sets are working.

This is what is confusing me.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Let me take this step by step.

You ordered 2 sets of 18350's.

You have one set charging and one set inside the unit?

You have the set in the unit not lighting up the top?

Please be more specific so that we can figure this out.

Yeah sorry. I have 2 NEW sets. The old set was tossed. Set A is on the charger, set B went in the Persei. Press the button and blue glow. Screw on hammer and no more glow when I press it. I'm hoping its just lack of juice.

I'm charging set A till completion and I'll try again.

darkrom,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Yeah sorry. I have 2 NEW sets. The old set was tossed. Set A is on the charger, set B went in the Persei. Press the button and blue glow. Screw on hammer and no more glow when I press it. I'm hoping its just lack of juice.

I'm charging set A till completion and I'll try again.

Yes this makes a lot more sense please charge both sets. Also do not over tighten the hammer. Just screw it on and soon as its tightens thats good enough.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Thanks G + OF.

I was about 90% sure it was juice related. Is this charger designed to charge 4 batteries at once with the 18350s?

darkrom,

OF

if its not working why would it light up blue? his statement of "popped the other set in and it'll light up blue" tells me that both sets are working.

This is what is confusing me.

I could be way off, but I'm thinking we have a few percent charge left so there's enough to light the LED but not enough to power the hammer itself. Like watching your headlights go dark when you try to start the car.

While it's not really good for them, a quick check is to put maybe 10% charge in them (15 minutes or so) and go again. That should be enough to drive the hammer for a short period. For sure fully charge any such battery before you go to use it the first time, no matter what.

Thanks G + OF.

I was about 90% sure it was juice related. Is this charger designed to charge 4 batteries at once with the 18350s?

You're welcome, Bro. Hope that's the case.

No, if you're talking the factory charger, one cell on each side only, please. Do it in two passes.

OF

OF,
Reactions: darkrom

darkrom

Great Scott!
I could be way off, but I'm thinking we have a few percent charge left so there's enough to light the LED but not enough to power the hammer itself. Like watching your headlights go dark when you try to start the car.

While it's not really good for them, a quick check is to put maybe 10% charge in them (15 minutes or so) and go again. That should be enough to drive the hammer for a short period. For sure fully charge any such battery before you go to use it the first time, no matter what.

OF

I'll just wait the 2 hrs. Luckily I'll be home. Nothing the cloud can't handle for the time being. God forbid I have to use my thermovape right? I actually still like that thing. I won't be selling the thermovape I don't think unless times are real hard. Its still indestructible. Those batteries I have though might do 1/2 a bowl tops they are so dead.

Side question, my batteries that came with my USED persei had no "nipple"? on the positive end. They were flat on both ends. I've never seen this before. The replacements from D9 are normal. They are both 18350s 800mah (I know next time 700) but these should do the trick for now.

darkrom,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Also might want to check the center post for the hammer, mine was not making contact at first and I had to move it out about a mm, then it worked just fine. It seemed to be floating a bit.

Top Bottom