Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

JoeKickass

Okay I seem to have one small problem... UPS isn't open on Sunday anywhere in Vancouver B.C.?

Would it be alright and am I still able to get the box if it gets overnighted on Monday morning, boss?

If not I guess I could try to drive to Washington in the morning to overnight it from a UPS in the US.

On Sunday UPS / Fed Ex and Canada Post are all closed in Canada :(

Yeah everything is closed on Sunday here too I think.

Just in case you're still interested here are my favorite movie tools:

Windows Movie Maker: http://windows.microsoft.com/is-IS/windows-live/movie-maker-get-started
(Useful to rotate and edit)

Super: http://www.erightsoft.com/S6Kg1.html
Download: http://erightsoft.podzone.net/GetFile.php?SUPERsetup.exe
(Useful to convert to any format or size)

JoeKickass,

SlideOrDie

Yeah everything is closed on Sunday here too I think.

Just in case you're still interested here are my favorite movie tools:

Windows Movie Maker: http://windows.microsoft.com/is-IS/windows-live/movie-maker-get-started
(Useful to rotate and edit)

Super: http://www.erightsoft.com/S6Kg1.html
Download: http://erightsoft.podzone.net/GetFile.php?SUPERsetup.exe
(Useful to convert to any format or size)

Thanks man I got the videos edited and whatnot and I'm going to be dropping by UPS in the WA to send it off today as it says they're open from noon-4pm!

SlideOrDie,

OF

is it possible to put my 5ohm cart that came with my persei on my omicron v1.2? or will anything go bad?

Sure. I don't have any fives but I've run 4 Ohm carts at 3.7. They do OK, just slow is all. In fact, I've run them on a VV head down to 3.0 without hurting them in any way.

I'm pretty sure it'll work, but it's going to give you like a thousand hits per gram.....which may be OK with you?

OF

OF,

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
Thanks man I got the videos edited and whatnot and I'm going to be dropping by UPS in the WA to send it off today as it says they're open from noon-4pm!

Good job man. Thats insane, they are reppin it big time. Hope the show was as good as that video. Those boys got their shit on lock. Enjoy the well deserved box.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Well the party at the high times cannabis cup, but I think I might do a 1 year anniversary party in September.
fuuuuuck, i might meet ya in San Fran. Don't hold me to it, but if i make either it'd be that one. will keep ya updated. way more likely than me ever making it to l.a. area. can't believe they are still doin' amsterdam after last year. will let ya know

Bob Loblaw,

SlideOrDie

@THC SCIENTIFIC

Regarding the Jet Life crew getting their hands on some Persei's, would it be ok if I gave them your phone number and told them to call and ask to speak to Gary? Would you be able to take care of these guys personally for me and get them all set up with Vapes and carts and all the info they'll need?

Finally home and after speaking to UPS they told me the earliest the flash drive can be overnighted would be in the morning at 9am.

Would you like me to go ahead and overnight the flash drive at first pickup in the morning via UPS?

Just want to confirm I have the right address:

Delta9vapes
16742 Stagg St. #103
Van Nuys, CA 91406

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
@THC SCIENTIFIC

Regarding the Jet Life crew getting their hands on some Persei's, would it be ok if I gave them your phone number and told them to call and ask to speak to Gary? Would you be able to take care of these guys personally for me and get them all set up with Vapes and carts and all the info they'll need?

Finally home and after speaking to UPS they told me the earliest the flash drive can be overnighted would be in the morning at 9am.

Would you like me to go ahead and overnight the flash drive at first pickup in the morning via UPS?

Just want to confirm I have the right address:

Delta9vapes
16742 Stagg St. #103
Van Nuys, CA 91406

ya go ahead give the main line and ask them to ask for little Gary

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: SlideOrDie

SlideOrDie

ya go ahead give the main line and ask them to ask for little Gary

Will do boss...

I'll be overnighting the flash drive in the morning at first pickup for you, it will have a large ATTENTION GARY on as per your request and it is in Full HD :)

Just curious if I get to decide what OHM the free carts are?

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Ok just talked to Trademark and he wants me to give you his info and you contact him ASAP he said if you're cool with that G?

They really want these things bad lol...

Ya bro, just pm me his contact and ill get in touch with him

THC SCIENTIFIC,

StepInToSpace

I picked up an extract bowl for my tube to test out the Hammer w/wax. I still haven't got any IMR batteries but it works excellent using some XSL Ultrafire 18350 1200 mAh batteries. Also, how should we contact you for that 5$ credit, gotta get me some IMR's.

StepInToSpace,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
I picked up an extract bowl for my tube to test out the Hammer w/wax. I still haven't got any IMR batteries but it works excellent using some XSL Ultrafire 18350 1200 mAh batteries. Also, how should we contact you for that 5$ credit, gotta get me some IMR's.
good call! i forgot all about that!

Bob Loblaw,

bluesurfboy

got two IMR's for the 7.4 set up and i cannot get them to turn the blue light to save me, i even tightened until i could not tighten anymore and tested all the way up and back down, no blue light, any suggestions?

bluesurfboy,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
got two IMR's for the 7.4 set up and i cannot get them to turn the blue light to save me, i even tightened until i could not tighten anymore and tested all the way up and back down, no blue light, any suggestions?

Are they charged? Does it say AW on it? Where did you buy it from?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

OF

Use the tool to run the plate up until it's snug against the battery above it, then back it off 1.5 turns. This setting should work fine.

They are charged, right?

OF

Top Bottom