Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

JoeKickass

i just threw the mini 3.7v trust fires on the black charger and came back 2 hours later and it was blinking so i guess their charged? but how come every time i put them in the persei it doesnt seem to work

Well even if the batteries were low they should still make the Persei blue light turn on.

Maybe the battery protection kicked in, have you even run them all the way down?

JoeKickass,

Mflbparox

i thought they would have came factoruy charged but they didnt so i charged them and now they still arent working.. :\

Mflbparox,

Mflbparox

and when u put in both the batteries it should be leveled off at the top right?

cause then i cant screw that thingy back on the bottom that covers the thing that u lower and raise is this supposed to be correct?

Mflbparox,

JoeKickass

i thought they would have came factoruy charged but they didnt so i charged them and now they still arent working.. :/

Oh ok, one of the batteries still might be in protection mode but it's unlikely that they came that way.

Does the top work with other batteries?

JoeKickass,

JoeKickass

and when u put in both the batteries it should be leveled off at the top right?

cause then i cant screw that thingy back on the bottom that covers the thing that u lower and raise is this supposed to be correct?

They might be too low then, if you hear them rattle inside that might be your problem.

What I do is push down slightly on the batteries and screw on the bottom cap and let it turn the battery adjuster as well, that way when the bottom cap is on tight you know it's adjusted as low as it will go. The batteries will stick out a bit but the spring inside will be able to handle the tension when you screw the top on.

OF

They might be too low then, if you hear them rattle inside that might be your problem.

It seems unlikely the plate is too low if the (shorter) 18650 Volt battery works OK. However, loose battery fit will definitely keep it dark.

As a good baseline, I suggest using the tool to screw the plate up until it's snug against the battery then backing it down a turn and a half. It seems to match the height the factory recommends fairly well.

OF

OF,

Mflbparox

What I do is push down slightly on the batteries and screw on the bottom cap and let it turn the battery adjuster as well, that way when the bottom cap is on tight you know it's adjusted as low as it will go. The batteries will stick out a bit but the spring inside will be able to handle the tension when you screw the top on.
It seems unlikely the plate is too low if the (shorter) 18650 Volt battery works OK. However, loose battery fit will definitely keep it dark.

As a good baseline, I suggest using the tool to screw the plate up until it's snug against the battery then backing it down a turn and a half. It seems to match the height the factory recommends fairly well.

OF
thanks guys that did the trick...but will my oils run out faster with these 2 mini 3.7 trustfires in it? or the other battery

Mflbparox,

JoeKickass

OF

You mean you crank the adjuster down until the spring is fully 100% compressed?

JoeKickass,

OF

thanks guys that did the trick...but will my oils run out faster with these 2 mini 3.7 trustfires in it? or the other battery

MUCH faster. All things being equal twice the voltage times twice the current is four times the power. Not recommended as a casual change.....

What value carts are you running?

You mean you crank the adjuster down until the spring is fully 100% compressed?

Sorta. The spring actually can't make it all the way, the well it sits in hits the jacket of the battery first. Since it's spiral wound, it can't stack. Backing off a turn and a half puts it at about the same point the 'adjust it up to the top' method does, but I think it's easier and faster feeling for the end of travel and backing off.

OF

OF,

JoeKickass

Sorta. The spring actually can't make it all the way, the well it sits in hits the jacket of the battery first. Since it's spiral wound, it can't stack. Backing off a turn and a half puts it at about the same point the 'adjust it up to the top' method does, but I think it's easier and faster feeling for the end of travel and backing off.

OF

You're right, I just tried it your way and it's only a tiny bit tighter than when it's touching the end cap.

Have you tried Vitolo's method for not using the adjusting tool? Use you right thumb and middle finger to hold the top of the batteries and the bottom of the adjusting plate, and you can just rotate the body with your left hand.

OF

You're right, I just tried it your way and it's only a tiny bit tighter than when it's touching the end cap.

Have you tried Vitolo's method for not using the adjusting tool? Use you right thumb and middle finger to hold the top of the batteries and the bottom of the adjusting plate, and you can just rotate the body with your left hand.

Yup, I did try it. Managed to take a divot out of my finger in the process by being careless. Kind of threaded it. Neat in that you don't need a tool. You need to be more careful than I sometimes am these days....

If the tool is available I figure 'snug it up and back off' is probably the easiest to describe to new guys?

OF

OF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
hey guys anyone who can hold their alcohol?

Here is what i have

151 with 2 pounds of hash and 4 trees in this batch, yup that's 4 whole trees colas and all. Aged for 3 years now, who's man enough to drink a shot? Must be 21 and 215 patient.

533273_292466517508735_100002361681913_637956_1192255313_n.jpg

beEasy

Here is what i have

151 with 2 pounds of hash and 4 trees in this batch, yup that's 4 whole trees colas and all. Aged for 3 years now, who's man enough to drink a shot? Must be 21 and 215 patient.

If you're serious G, I'll take a shot when I drop by when the show floor opens.

beEasy,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
2 pounds of hash and 4 plants?

I bet it tastes like shit.

No seriously, I bet it tastes so, so bad.

But in a few minutes I'm sure it feels so, so good :ko:

I never tried it, not crazy enough my youth days are over. But i hear it tastes more alcohol and does fuck you up

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut

Here is what i have

533273_292466517508735_100002361681913_637956_1192255313_n.jpg
maybe it's time for a trip to cali!

Bob Loblaw,

OF

Here is what i have

If you're buying such a round, I gotta be there. Not going to happen again anytime soon....

Aged a solid two years in recycled plastic? Cool.

OF

OF,
Reactions: beEasy
Top Bottom